N-DreW25. This was the advice I was given for getting lips to move in TSL from Zybl2,
"the module number+voice file is the way you name VOs and .lip needs the same name as your VO, you can put it in the module as well, it doesn't really make a difference"
Most lips you can extract are located in Lips > Localization.mod. simply copy and paste that into modules, then open KT extract any lip from the companion, i've found male and female work for both genders.
Then you can extract whatever lip from there and rename it, then throw it in the override as the same name as the audio VO file, that you placed in the StreamVoice folder.
To match them correctly, usually I'll look at the audio associated or line associated with each lip, and see if it matches the rhythm my VO has. For instance, a five second VO with a single pause in the middle from a vanilla .lip file would work great if I had a five second VO with a single pause. Since the lip files in TSL are not as complex as modern games, you don't have to worry so much about perfection with syllables matching lip formation.
Giving an example of what I did, Localization.mod C&P into MOdules, then extracting gbldisciple003, renamed to gbldisciple513, pasted gbldisciple513 into override, placed VO called gbldisciple513 into VO folder, tested out to ensure my estimates on lip movements were correct, duration check and checks to see if it seemed normal, some of them I had to change.
I was able to test a Handmaiden lip or two on Disciple, and found that it worked. My suggestion would be to find a line by Bao'dur that matches the duration and if possible the rhythm and give him that one. No need to make a new lip file from scratch, IIRC even Hassat Hunter shied away from that (you can find that confession on the DS forums somewhere)!