After months of trying to figure out why a set of scripts didn't fire, I realized they were not included in the installer... Hours of work and anguish over nothing... Ah the inanities of modding (and poor detail orientation). Anyways putting some effort towards LME again.
GetPartyMemberByIndex() doesn't work?
Had the worst night ever scripting a little cutscene (so many bugs and limitations+my unorganization), and was wondering why my party members weren't doing anything. Tried using GetObjectByTag for the specific companions I had and everything worked...
So is GetPartyMemberByIndex the problem? What alternative is there?
The holo still needs a bit of improvement on the face (too shiny) but it looks lovely in comparison to how it looked before. It is more consistent with TSL and even with the glow Dodonna's face seems less demonic than her original holo likeness.
Just to update y'all:
I have received the line recordings from @UnusualCharactersbut then I realized, I forgot one line that would refer to a female player. So the lines are almost all done. (They sound great.)
The other lines have been split out to separate files. Once I get that last line, I'll be forwarding them all to @eNoodlesso he can put together the rest of the mod.
Update to the update: Lines finished and forwarded.
I've given Dodonna the admiral's sash and swapped out the gloves for her original hands (necessitating grafting some sleeves back on).
She seems to have a man-hands thing going on, but I don't want to have screw around with it further given her limited screen time.
I'm also working on changing the hologram appearance. That is such a pain in the ass with the way Bioware did it vs what Obsidian did in TSL.
I'm also fixing up holo Vandar at the same time to make them consistent, although trying to get his eyes to show up properly is proving difficult.
Edit: Fixed the eyes, but now I am fighting the animations. Besides compiling issues, for some reason I cannot get the animations to respect the partial alpha values it is supposed to be using. You can see an example of the sort of thing in the Dodonna pictures - her face isn't transparent. The rest of the body parts haven't had custom animations added yet, so they are just using the base alpha value (which is 0.5).