-
Posts
946 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
29
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Forum & Tracker Requests
Downloads
Gallery
Store
Events
Everything posted by jc2
-
The bugs never end.....
Working on LME again guys, hopefully I can have something to show for it soon!
-
-
-
@Haveayap aahhaha! Yeah I fixed the sidequest questlog and, yes, the audio was skipping because I changed the location of the sound with the installer, simple fix of the installer files rerouted, just like I figured.
-
-
Someone told Nexusmods that their Kotor 2 icon picture was from k1, they finally fixed it today... wow!
- Show previous comments 2 more
-
-
-
@DarthParametricIt was Darth Malak of all people, just an angled body shot with his lightsaber out.
-
After months of trying to figure out why a set of scripts didn't fire, I realized they were not included in the installer... Hours of work and anguish over nothing... Ah the inanities of modding (and poor detail orientation). Anyways putting some effort towards LME again.
Quote -
Random thought. It might be difficult to inform new users how forums work and how not to violate normal forum etiquette if the site is set up with such a social media overtone. Also, all of my mirror links to deadlystream no longer work since the update, I guess I'll have to update that on nexusmods.com some time.