-
Posts
2,546 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
186
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Forum & Tracker Requests
Downloads
Gallery
Store
Events
Everything posted by N-DReW25
-
Version 1.0
847 downloads
A Mod for Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic Author: N-DReW25 Release Date: 20.02.2017 Installation: Simply click on the TSLPatcher.exe and click install and sit back and watch the TSLatcher do its magic Uninstallation: N/A Description: If you play Dark Side you may remember you get sent by Kandon Ark to kill Gadon Thek and his Hidden Bek Gang! Once you have done that sidequest you return to the Vulkar base where a random green Twi'lek is the one to reward you for a job you did for Kandon! Looking at the game files I realized that random green Twi'lek WAS Kandon Ark the whole time. The reason why myself and hopefully more people didn't know that was Kandon was because he was wearing generic Twi'lek clothes and not the Military Suit he is known for so this mod makes Kandon Ark wear his Military suit and equips him with a Disruptor blaster so you can recognize him better! WARNING: Requires K1R or K1 NPC Overhaul to work Known Bugs: this mod shouldn't have bugs but if there is Just PM me on Deadlystream. Incompatibilities: Shouldn't be incompatible with anything but if there is just PM me on Deadlystream Permissions: Do NOT claim credit for this mod and do not use assets from this mod without my permission Thanks: Kainzorous Prime for allowing me to use the TSLPatcher frame from his TSL NPC Overhaul mod (Without him this mod wouldn't be possible) Bioware for such an amazing game, Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool and everyone who downloads the mod. Legal: THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.- 2 comments
- 6 reviews
-
- 1
-
-
- Kandon Ark
- Military Suit
- (and 5 more)
-
KotOR I: BoS Incorrect Items Spawn
N-DReW25 replied to BK2-Modder's topic in General Kotor/TSL Modding
Out of the list I know for a fact BOSSR and Yavin IV are incompatible and I am willing to say - at least 2da wise - BOSSR is also incompatible with K1R! -
Can you please make a list of the mods you have in a post as I do not want to dig through countless tree's in a google drive! (Not to sound rude but I can't help you unless you help me) My guess is that is a TSLRCM Conflict!
-
What mods do you have installed?
-
SWKotOR Android Mod Compatibility List
N-DReW25 replied to Rokkai's topic in General Kotor/TSL Modding
I do believe a better term DeadMan could have used was "Installed" as if you were to not use Xnview to install Jorak's mods they will appear glitched! I would not be able to give a good explanation as to why this is but my assumption would be because there are so many animations they need Xnview to properly make them work since a simple Override install won't work. (Again, My assumption not fact)- 11 replies
-
I think I found your problem! I am 95% sure you're not supposed to install 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 together as each update for example 1.2 is basically includes everything 1.1 has and fixes the bugs 1.1 had! Also, your problems may arise with what order you installed the 3 updates for example if you installed 1.0 last you're in for a thought time! I'd suggest uninstalling K1R 1.0, 1.1 and install 1.2 and only 1.2 into your game! Also, I do believe launchers are exclusive to the CD version so I wouldn't have much knowledge about that since I own the steam version but I wouldn't know why it say 1.3 on it since 1.3 isn't even released yet!
- 103 comments
-
- 1
-
-
Or better yet! Improve your old work like WOTOR and make a 2.0 version like Seikan did with his Armors of the Old Republic mod and maybe make it 100% compatible with K1R! (As good as that sounds the odds of a Modder who has been gone for years returning to improve his old work to today's standards is highly unlikely)
-
I hope this Status Update works! It's my 1 Year Anniversary on this site! (It's also my first Status Update)
-
Not a bad first mod but I'd recommend calling it maybe "White HK-47" as this mod isn't quite an HK-51 unit in the slightest! Also why is the title of the mod say "SteiraGaming" on it?
- 5 replies
-
- kotor 1
- knights of the old republic
- (and 4 more)
-
-
- 103 comments
-
- 1
-
-
[Glitch] KotOR1 Bandon and Sith texture glitch mix.
N-DReW25 replied to Sari'ss's topic in General Kotor/TSL Modding
I'd say it's a texture being used on the wrong model and that's why it is glitching but if you could list the mods you have installed like LDR said that can help us determine your mod conflict!- 12 replies
-
- Bandon
- Brotherhood of Shadows
-
(and 5 more)
Tagged with:
-
True, there are no Zabraks in Kotor 1 but in my previous post, it is possible to make Horns so a K1 version is possible! I'd say someone would need to reskin a bald head like PMHA03 the bald Asian player head and for TSL probably reskin Bao Dur into Savage Opress!
-
In the mod K1 Male Head Pack by Inyri Forge- http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/617-male-head-pack-by-inyri-forge/ There is a Zabrak head that has horns but the horns is a Mask item so anyone could wear the Horns item but it can make an effective looking Zabrak in K1!
-
-
-
Very informative but why that specific screenshot? It makes Bastila look like she's been on an All Night Tarisian Ale Drinking Binge!
-
Dumping that mod into the TSL override folder should do the trick. I also do believe you should comment Carth Questions in his Carth mod release thread but to keep this comment of mine on topic Bastila's reskin should also work for TSL!
-
Since Revan wore a mask for some time maybe the Grey Jedi doesn't recognise him instantly or he says something like "Have we met before, I swear I have seen you before" and maybe he remembers after the Leviathan then gives you a discount and starts a Chat about the Mandalorian Wars and maybe opens up a new merchant inventory similar to Dendis Dobo in TSL where he has like "Premium Items" like the Bartender on Korriban has!
-
This is fantastic news! I hope this means I can ve remove that 1GB file off my hard drive and just download that instead because in reality that was what I solely wanted from it!
-
Blog #45 - Hangar versus Hanger
N-DReW25 commented on Sith Holocron's blog entry in Sith Holocron's Blog
@HK-47: I didn't put the word "Hanger" simply out of some sort of Rebellious act or out of not caring about spelling I honestly didn't know it was called "Hangar"! Like Sithspector has stated many people including pilots call it "Hanger" because at least for me I don't hear the "A" after the "Hang" I hear "ER" so I'll assume many people do the same and call it "Hanger"! (And I don't get red squiggly lines under the word "Hanger" because it thinks I am referring to the Coat Hanger or whatever Sith Holocron was referring to in the Indiana Jones Clip) -
Leilukin uploaded videos of those mods onto Youtube! So why not just use them instead?
-
Blog #45 - Hangar versus Hanger
N-DReW25 commented on Sith Holocron's blog entry in Sith Holocron's Blog
I am being 100% honest I've been typing it wrong for years! I am sorry for the inconvenience of having to write an entire blog just to get the message across! I'll try to correct minor errors in my typing but if I miss one good thing we have the trust worthy Admins to correct them and take the time to make a blog post correcting it! -
Alright, well it's better to put my 2 cents in late than never. I have played the mod up to Citadel Station and I have seen some really good features in this! The following list is the list of things I have seen within the game during my playthrough a while back so some of them may not be 100% accurate *In nearly all conversation there is noticeable changes including camera angle and animations *The cutscenes on Peragus instead of Hologram Miners talking are now actual Miners talking with a Hologram Overlay over the screen to make it look like a Holo Video *The Corta cutscene scene in the mining tunnels has the same treatment as above but has been adjusted so that the Camera doesn't show the debris as like in TSLRCM *The "Destroy Terminal" option is now gone which means you have to do the mini sidequest regardless to whether or not you actually want to *When going onto the space catwalk your character switched into the space suit before actually going onto the walk *The Harbinger cutscenes are even better than the ones on Peragus. They are no longer Holograms but I cannot remember if they had the Hologram overlay or not. One specific scene I liked the most from the mod was the Carth/Admiral scene *The random loot seems to be 90% disabled *You get a lot less money on Peragus so by Citadel 250 credits from Lorso is a good deal *You no longer get a HK piece from HK-50 *The Dead Miners now actually have the unique appearance of Dead Miners instead of being Generic Corpses *The Vibrocutter can be obtained in the security locker instead of a miners corpse *The Mining Blaster can be obtained from the dead Mining Droid instead of the remains of a living one *Your character has to release Atton by operating a Terminal (Cutscene) *TSF will patrol ALL modules *The Appartments that Harra is in looks like it's a Czerka Exclusive Apartment judging from all the Czerka guys in it *The Thugs who ambush you in the hangar have a unique new armor Those are the features I can remember from the top of my head. Judging from how the modder has changed the files it may be impossible to combine it with TSLRCM. To be honest part the reason I would use TSLRCM over this is because TSLRCM gives are nearly complete list of things that it does, It's been heavily beta tested for years, all the good mods like M4-78, Goto overhaul and TSL NPC Overhaul work for TSLRCM only and most of the Dialogue is skippable in TSLRCM.