No, no, Ayn Rand, Mary, Brian and AK-47.

yes but rand was already used by atton, so I had to compromise somehow

No, no, Ayn Rand, Mary, Brian and AK-47.

I think that would open them to lawsuits from the Ayn Rand Institute. LOL

And I forgot to mention the returning party member from TOTAC I: Cancerous Oreo. (That one came courtesy of autocorrect.)

TOTAC lol oh my god, I love this too much.

Everyone ready to jump on board?

Source: my thumb.

Any bets on when this thing is going to crash and burn?

Hey, personally I'd love to chat with them just to find out if they have someone competent on the team and then explain to them why this project isn't going to be finished. Then maybe they'd go on and use their skills to work on something more realistic. They're probably a bunch of freshman college students who just don't know any better.

And I only mean "more realistic" skill/time/commitment wise, I don't care for porting or licensing, which you guys seem to talk about a lot, because those aren't real reasons why it'll fail.

You cut out the guy he was replying to, by the way, but I assume someone asked them if they'd remake TSL? Because that's even more hilarious :P

Source: my thumb.

Any bets on when this thing is going to crash and burn?

No estimates, but it'll crash and burn harder than the Endar Spire for sure ;)

The people in the livestream chat were the worse...

"The voice overs will be terrible if its fanmade"

"They'll use the originals"

"But they said they were adding in additional content"

"They'll create new ones then"

pls guys

You cut out the guy he was replying to, by the way, but I assume someone asked them if they'd remake TSL? Because that's even more hilarious :P

Oh yeah, my bad. That stream is incredibly hard to follow. So much BS. I believe the original comment was that.

As I've already mentioned, I won't be helping Apeiron with a TSL remake, because I'm already working on my own remake.

No estimates, but it'll crash and burn harder than the Endar Spire for sure ;)

The people in the livestream chat were the worse...

"The voice overs will be terrible if its fanmade"

"They'll use the originals"

"But they said they were adding in additional content"

"They'll create new ones then"

pls guys

This whole thing is just comically bad.

I fail to even understand the underlying reason as to why this remake is necessary. There is *nothing* wrong with the original games, they're perfectly fine to play as is, thanks in no small part to the work of many a modder who have made them even more enjoyable.

Leave Knights of the Old Republic alone. 

• Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

I fail to even understand the underlying reason as to why this remake is necessary. There is *nothing* wrong with the original games, they're perfectly fine to play as is, thanks in no small part to the work of many a modder who have made them even more enjoyable.

Leave Knights of the Old Republic alone.

There's a lot of money to be made from fancying up outdated graphics and reselling a beloved game with a fresh coat of paint.

And when you can't get a lot of money, you can get a lot of viral fame. There are so many instances of "This classic game ported over to the Unreal Engine looks amazing" videos that I'm starting to get sick.

• Like 2

There's a lot of money to be made from fancying up outdated graphics and reselling a beloved game with a fresh coat of paint.

And when you can't get a lot of money, you can get a lot of viral fame. There are so many instances of "This classic game ported over to the Unreal Engine looks amazing" videos that I'm starting to get sick.

Except if they were making money off this project, they would have Disney breathing down their necks... 

Hi guys, I just want to inform you guys that I have managed to get an interview with one of the developers of the Kotor Apeiron remake. So if anyone is interested in checking it out to see if any of their questions have been answered please check it out, the link will be below. Also if anyone can give me some constructive criticism, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi guys, I just want to inform you guys that I have managed to get an interview with one of the developers of the Kotor Apeiron remake. So if anyone is interested in checking it out to see if any of their questions have been answered please check it out, the link will be below. Also if anyone can give me some constructive criticism, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, any chance for a transcript of your conversation? Or at least of some highlights?

• Like 1

LMAO... Great stuff

Hi guys, I just want to inform you guys that I have managed to get an interview with one of the developers of the Kotor Apeiron remake. So if anyone is interested in checking it out to see if any of their questions have been answered please check it out, the link will be below. Also if anyone can give me some constructive criticism, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Did he say that the Kotor graphics were awful? They were great for the time they were released and still stand up now

Hey, any chance for a transcript of your conversation? Or at least of some highlights?

Youtube can automagically create transcripts, just click the "More" button underneath the video. Its not perfect, but yeah...

After careful consideration  I  have decided to join apeiron as a level designer. See below for screenshots.

April fools!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

After careful consideration  I  have decided to join apeiron as a level designer. See below for screenshots.

April fools!

Aw, I thought there would be some funny image there...

Aw, I thought there would be some funny image there...

What about one of Jar Jar sticking his tongue out?

get an interview with one of the developers of the Kotor Apeiron remake. 

As much as I appreciate your work at trying to get an interview Aperion just tweeted THIS

The post sats that only Taylor Trotter or Drew Morris are authorized to give interviews on behalf of Aperion.

This might be a result of several people talking about how they are in contact with Disney and other such unconfirmed nonsense.

As much as I appreciate your work at trying to get an interview Aperion just tweeted THIS

The post sats that only Taylor Trotter or Drew Morris are authorized to give interviews on behalf of Aperion.

This might be a result of several people talking about how they are in contact with Disney and other such unconfirmed nonsense.

Someone is busted.