1. I'd love for there to be a way for at least Kaah to survive the sith assassins.
2. The ending was kind of abrupt and unfulfilling and I actually thought something was broken for a moment.
3. Black market droid worked fine for me, perhaps because I didn't interact with it until after fixing the radiation leak?
4. 'Deadly Upgrade' could not be completed on my own, I had to fetch CS-28 for it to complete.
5. Found the sound mixing to be quite annoying with some voices quite loud and some whisper quiet.
6. Found the Industrial Sector much less laggy but still had a strange bug where it would freeze for a moment then fast forward for a few seconds.
7. Some of the Sith assassins don't become aggressive and remain standing around after the fight.
8. Atton acts like he isn't a Jedi in the intro(Provided you made him one).
9. I get Bao-Dur's shield breaking allowing you to sequence break into the environment zone, But why not your Lightsaber?
10. Never had a problem entering the Enviro-Zone with party memners.
11. Never got the fixing droid quest, perhaps because I progressed too far? On a similar note, I never returned to Telos right after the academy; Instead doing so before/after completing M4-78 and now Telos is messed up with Grenn missing and me being told to wait for Grenn to arrest me again among other things.
12. Found the teleporting to get thru the radiation leak stuff to be kind of jarring but understand the limits. Shame the 'teleport-via-map' from K1 was never implemented...
13. Lip flaps for Kaah and Vash are broken.
14. Part of me wishes I could take all 3 droids to deal with the radiation.