Hi ! I'm unable to go to second part of the citadel during the attack of the ravager. I tried to do it normally, but everytime, I just went back to the game menu, enable to do anything except leaving by the use of alt+f4. I tried to enable cheats then use the warp code : same problem. I started a new game then use the said warp code, again same problem.
1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?
When you're supposed to go to the 222TEL zone.
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? (1.8.3b and 1.1b respectively)
Since my game is french I only installed TSLRCM 1.8.3b.
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
It is the 4CD version, for France (or european I guess).
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)
I did all update prior installing TSLRCM.
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?
New computer, so new install !
6) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
TSL default replacement hilt mod megapack 8.0. (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/496-tsl-default-replacement-hilt-mod/)
Prolog sensor droid fix (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/430-prologue-sensor-droids-fix/)
TSL fixed profiency focus feat icons (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/420-tsl-fixed-proficiencyfocus-feat-icons/)
Peragus mining gear (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/401-peragus-mining-gear/)
Sion's arrival at Peragus 1.0 (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/347-sions-arrival-at-peragus-high-resolution-movies/)
NPC overhaul mod 1.22 (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/345-tsl-npc-overhaul-mod/)
Achilles TSL mod robes (TSLRCM edition) (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/339-achilles-tsl-robe-mod-tslrcm-edition/)
Peragus galaxy map change (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/336-peragus-galaxy-map-change/)
Widescreen UI fix for KOTOR2 : TSL 3.0 (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/332-widescreen-ui-fix-for-knights-of-the-old-republic-2-the-sith-lords/)
New mandalorian banner fix (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/146-new-mandalorian-banner-fix/)
TSL galaxy map fix (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/28-tsl-galaxy-map-fix/)
Kill the ithorian 1.1 (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/10-kill-the-ithorian/)
Don't remember where I found it but I'm also using a mod (by Shenn I think) hiding headgear.
I also installed music in high-res and the so called hi-res movies.
7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?
See introduction, everytime I should have the loading screen, I encounter this bug.
8) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?
Nope, to tell the truth I'd rather avoid some hours of dowloading/re-installing... T_T
9) Have you tried using a different save game?
Yes, same issue.
10) Have you tried starting a new game?
Yes, for the same result. I only used a code to test it though, but using warp code work pretty fine, except the glitch it can trigger, of course. And I didn't use the console prior to this bug.
11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)
Windows 8, up to date.
12) Can you confirm that you see the TSLRCM logo on the the main menu screen?