About This File
One of the great things about TSLRCM is that the Exile can teach the party all of the forms that they learn from the Jedi masters. You could teach Atton, Mira, Visas, Bao-Dur, and Disciple all the forms and techniques you learn… wait, shouldn’t Handmaiden be on the list? She ought to be in the first place when she becomes a Jedi! However, there wasn’t any scripting or VO available for the Handmaiden to be trained in the games files nor was there ever an alternate solution.
Well, after some script writing and some VO splicing by jc2, you can now teach Handmaiden all the forms just like you could for your other companions! This mod can be installed easily at any time during your playthrough and will take effect when Handmaiden becomes a Jedi.
Installation: Run tslpatcher
**NOTE** PartySwap by DarthTyren is compatible & Leilukin's Handmaiden Fem Romance & are any other mods that edit handmaiden.dlg
Compatible with TSLRCM
Incompatible with anything that edits "262bdcg.dlg" see readme for workaround if necessary.
If you receive these 2 errors, nothing is wrong. And the installer will continue to patch these 2das as needed.
These two errors simply mean that the installer does not need to place these two files in the override folder because they are already there, and will continue patching them correctly. This was put in place in th e unlikely event that your override did not have these two files already within.
• Warning: A file named globalcat.2da already exists in the override folder. Skipping file...
• Warning: A file named spells.2da already exists in the override folder. Skipping file...
See readme for details on how to use.
Any feedback, regardless of its nature, is appreciated!
What's New in Version 2.0 See changelog
- Beta Release
- BETA UPDATE, Dialogue reply options exist for both LS, and DS, instead of only being for Neutral PC reply options.
- 1.0 Release
- 1.10 Removed "Joshy" from the list of PC replies, re-install if you wish, otherwise you'll have a random "josh" floating in your replies to the Handmaiden.
- 1.20 NOW WITH LIPS! The custom line if PC is neutral, will now have lips moving with the line!
- 1.30 Expanded availability of training option, now it can be asked along with every other question under the "You may ask" reply by the Handmaiden, prior to this point it was less accessible.
- 1.30 To get this mod working with international versions, you'll have to edit the dlg file with the dlgconv to set it to your language, then this mod will function as it does with the U.S./English Version of the game.
- 1.30a Fixed installer error; that there was no globalcat.2da in the override already would not install (since TSLRCM comes with a globalcat.2da, I avoided this), and the installer will show all of the information to let the user know what is going on with the globalcat.2da file (set to debug level 4). *Not Worth re-downloading for*
- 2.0 Removed handmaiden.dlg file for compatibility, now the mod relies on jc2_handmaid.dlg to function & 262bdcg.dlg (bao'dur's dialogue on Telos Academy) Compatible with any mod that edits handmaiden.dlg thus just about any handmaiden mod under the sun will work alongside this.