About This File
One of the great things about TSLRCM is that the Exile can teach the party all of the forms that they learn from the Jedi masters. You could teach Atton, Mira, Visas, Bao-Dur, and Disciple all the forms and techniques you learn… wait, shouldn’t Handmaiden be on the list? She ought to be in the first place when she becomes a Jedi! However, there wasn’t any scripting or VO available for the Handmaiden to be trained in the games files nor was there ever an alternate solution.
Well, after some script writing and some VO splicing by jc2, you can now teach Handmaiden all the forms just like you could for your other companions! This mod can be installed easily at any time during your playthrough and will take effect when Handmaiden becomes a Jedi.
Installation: Run tslpatcher
**NOTE** If installed before PartySwap by DarthTyren, then both mods should be compatible
Compatible with TSLRCM
Incompatible with anything that modifies the Handmaiden.dlg file, with the exception of PartySwap.
Any feedback, regardless of its nature, is appreciated!
What's New in Version 1.30 See changelog
- Beta Release
- BETA UPDATE, Dialogue reply options exist for both LS, and DS, instead of only being for Neutral PC reply options.
- 1.0 Release
- 1.10 Removed "Joshy" from the list of PC replies, re-install if you wish, otherwise you'll have a random "josh" floating in your replies to the Handmaiden.
- 1.20 NOW WITH LIPS! The custom line if PC is neutral, will now have lips moving with the line!
- 1.30 Expanded availability of training option, now it can be asked along with every other question under the "You may ask" reply by the Handmaiden, prior to this point it was less accessible.
- 1.30 To get this mod working with international versions, you'll have to edit the dlg file with the dlgconv to set it to your language, then this mod will function as it does with the U.S./English Version of the game.