About This File
NPC Overhaul Mod
Under NO circumstances is this, or any of my other,
mod(s) to be posted on ANY site other than by myself.
This mod attempts to fix the ‘clone effect’ which TSL is notorious for, across multiple locations.
It differentiates the NPCs in an attempt to eliminate several of them looking identical in one location, due to the way it was set up by Obsidian.
It also provides a different clothing for each starting Jedi class, rather than conform to a single texture across all of them.
Several shaders across multiple characters are also restored, such as the Mandalorians, Hutts, droids, etc.
Run the patcher for each listed location and let it do its magic. I apologize for the need to run it several times, but it’s the only viable way.
Special thanks to:
Holowan Laboratories - For all the great resources.
This Mod is not supported by LucasArts, Bioware or Obsidian.
Please do not contact them for support of this mod.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, characters, items, etc. are trademarks
and copyrights owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords, characters, items, etc. are
trademarks and copyrights owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.
Bioware and the Odyssey Engine are trademarks of Bioware Corp.
Obsidian are trademarks of Obsidian Entertainment.
All trademarks and copyrights contained in this document are owned by their
respective trademark and copyright holders.
What's New in Version 1.22 See changelog
- Version 1.1
- - Adjusted loot drops
- - Telos Military Base & Goto's Yacht overhauled
- - Adjusted some of the glitched vanilla items to have proper icons and textures
- - Further differentiated appearances across various enemies
- Version 1.2
- - Various fixes on reported issues.
- Version 1.21
- - Fixed the issue with Battle of Khoonda being stuck after first wave of mercenaries.
- Version 1.22
- - Swapped Serocco leader head as a possible crash fix.
- - Fixed the female Sith Masters' headless glitch.
- - Added lightsabers to basic Sith Assassins across the game, and differentiated them slightly.