Sithspecter

Mod of the Year Results!

Results for Mod of the Year 2016

For the first year hosting the Mod of the Year competition, we had an amazing turnout here on Deadly Stream. Almost 50 mods were nominated to compete! We also had an outstanding voter turnout, more than I ever saw at Lucas Forums. Thanks to everyone who made the amazing mods that were nominated, and thanks to all who voted! 2016's Mod of the Year competition was a rousing success, and I look forward to seeing what 2017 has in store for modding.

Now, onto the results!

Knights of the Old Republic:

Overall Mod of the Year Award:

• High Quality Skyboxes by Kexikus

Best in Class Awards:

• Content: Custom Class Items by Revanator
  • Fixes/Tweaks: Bendak Bounty Non Dark Side Option by Thrak Farelle
  • Models: High Quality Blasters by Sithspecter
  • Textures: High Quality Skyboxes by Kexikus

Knights of the Old Republic II:

Overall Mod of the Year Award:

• Party Swap by Darth Tyren

Best in Class Awards:

• Content: Party Swap by Darth Tyren
  • Fixes/Tweaks: A Darker Peragus REDUX by Malkior
  • Models: High Quality Blasters by Sithspecter
  • Textures: TSL Backdrop Improvements by Kexikus

Community Member of the Year:

Fair Strides

Congratulations to all who won awards, and thanks to all who made mods and participated!

• Like 9

First of all a big thank you to everyone who voted on my mods. 3 MOTY awards at once is way more than I ever expected so I'm honored that you all seem to like my mods :)

I'll do my best to continue with these and put out the best mods I can. There are plans for 2017 and I hope you'll like whatever I'll put together as much as you liked these mods you voted for.

Also, I want to use this occasion and thank everyone in this amazing community. I joined here approximately three years ago and in those years I've met many nice people here on Deadlystream and generally felt really good coming here for modding. Thank you everyone and if we continue this way the next years will be amazing as well. I'm definetly looking forward to it :)

And finally, thanks for arranging the Mod of the Year awards. I hope these will continue as a great way to end all the coming years of great mods :)

• Like 2

Wow, what a turnout. And to think, PartySwap was actually released in early 2015 the first time, but never really had the chance to get nominated for last year's awards. Thanks to everyone that's voted.

Can't exactly say I have anything planned for the coming year, other than "When inspiration strikes..."

Thanks for organizing these awards, staff. Great way to end a great year in modding.

• Like 2

Once again I find myself baffled by all of the support, so thanks everyone! :D

Looking back, 2016 really has been an interesting year, with lots of new modders and a lot of new creativity that's always been great to see. I've met some nice people and learned more about some of you wonderful people. Surprisingly, I even managed to get some stuff done! And I've got a lot more planned for this year, but we'll see if I can get around to it, eh?

Here's to a great new year, everyone!!!

• Like 2

Once again I find myself baffled by all of the support, so thanks everyone! :D

Looking back, 2016 really has been an interesting year, with lots of new modders and a lot of new creativity that's always been great to see. I've met some nice people and learned more about some of you wonderful people. Surprisingly, I even managed to get some stuff done! And I've got a lot more planned for this year, but we'll see if I can get around to it, eh?

Here's to a great new year, everyone!!!

Good guy Fair Strides:

Gets nominated as (and wins) Member of the year for mod support, thanks members for their support. :P

Here's to Mod of the Year 2017

• Like 1

Congrats to the winners, let's get cracking at 2017 everyone :P

I'm pretty happy I've made some mods just at the end of this year.

I don't think I was ever that active; :laughing:

Back to work now!

• Like 1

Congratulations to all the winners! 

Here is to yet another great year of modding!

• Like 1

This year I forgot to vote but it is always wonderful to come here and see how people keep doing such great mods.

Congratulations to the winners!

Congrats everyone! I'm gunning to see if I could get stuff done by the end of this year. :P

Congrats here to to all the winners !!!  

Always enjoying all your efforts and ideas, wishing to contribute more this year, we'll see ...

Thanks to all and deadlystream staff !!!!  :D

Oh wow, just came back on to see this.  I know it was only a small mod but I'm humbled to get even a nomination/vote, nevermind a BIC award.  Thank you so much to everyone for making this such an amazing community, and I'm sorry my activity is so intermittent, these are turning out to be some very unpredictable, all over the place years irl.  I do try my best!

Also completely forgot to mention (brain fart), congrats to everyone, there have indeed been some amazing mods this year!  My most recent playthroughs (still not finished) had both of Sithspecter's and Kexikus' mods on the list, and I've been very impressed with them.  I haven't experienced the others personally, but they're certainly now on my list for the next playthroughs!

Edit:  This is probably me being blind (I never had the best sense of direction for navigating deadlystream), but is there somewhere we can see nominations and votes?  I'd be very interested to take a look at mods on the list.

• Like 1