Sith Holocron

The Mandalorian

Absolutely amazing, it's great to see IG-88 get some much needed screen time, doing justice to the character from Legends. I'm very hyped.

Cannot wait for a bounty hunter Mandalorian, though I'm wondering how much Mandalorian culture we'll see and how closely they will follow Legends material.

• Like 1

I'm just surprised they got Werner Herzog for this but I do like the IG series droid stuff that I could see.  Interesting that there's no lines from the titular Mandalorian though but it is a teaser.

• Like 1

I believe he'll be like Boba Fett, a man of few words. But if he does speak you'll probably be dead by the time you turn around haha. 

I'm really excited for a Star Wars TV show, I think they can add a lot of character development / world building that you don't see as much in movies. 

The CGI looks great, the cast is full of great actors and actresses and the costumes look amazing, and it's released 5 days after my birthday, really can't wait!

• Like 1

I'm really excited for this show too. I would rather just see more stories like this that just expand on the existing universe and lore.  However I must admit when I saw This Article  pop up for me I did start to get worried for the show. I prefer things to be standalone most of the time, but I will remain optimistic as this looks like some of the best Star Wars content in a while :) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, downloadman1 said:

I'm really excited for this show too. I would rather just see more stories like this that just expand on the existing universe and lore.  However I must admit when I saw This Article  pop up for me I did start to get worried for the show. I prefer things to be standalone most of the time, but I will remain optimistic as this looks like some of the best Star Wars content in a while :) 

Completely agree. It's time to have some Mandalorians in action!

• Like 1

I am suspicious. This series looks too dark for something made by disney. Maybe the first episode will be nice, but then they will change to something for the family after that?

• Like 1