Guest haviik

Requests

Hey, I just came back for the first time in a while and realized that my account was one of those accidentally deleted. So this is my new account (with the exact same name as the old one).

Anyway, I've noticed that requests tend to get lost in this thread. So I was wondering if someone with a post on the first page who didn't have their account accidentally deleted could turn it into some sort of update post that keeps track of the requests and whether they've been taken on by someone or not. That way modders don't have to wade through the whole thread to find something they can try, and it will be easy for requesters to check and see if their mod has already been requested. I can't do it because my account was deleted (and my first post was on page two, anyway), but if anyone wants to try, it's an idea.

I know that this will be a little bit of a stretch, but could someone make a mod that changes the Handmaidens at the Polar Academy into Queen Amidala's maidens from Episode 1? If you want to keep it in character you could also make Atris Queen Amidala. I got the idea from a mod that changes Queen Talia into Amidala.

Also, can someone who has experience with modeling, altering weapons, and Gmax PLEASE PM ME!!! I need help with altering someone's mod. Follow the thread here. I would be very grateful. Also, who knows how to contact Glovemaster? I tried the email. Is he on a forum site?

Had another idea.Got the idea from a mod on filefront that turned the Sith Troopers into Spartans, from Halo.( http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Sith_trooper_Halo_reskin;116683 ). MY IDEA WON'T BE EASY, AND AS SUCH, IT ISN'T FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

Now that all of the others are scared off :) , onto my idea:

My idea is to make the republic troops (on the warships ONLY) into UNSC naval officers, the TSF troops into UNSC Marines, and the republic troops that board the Ravager into ODSTs. The Mandos can be the Elites. :) :) :) Mandalore can be the Arbiter and Carth can be Captain Keyes, from Halo 1.

ALTERNATE IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make Head models, and possibly outfits(not too hopeful on that part), of Final Fantasy Characters like Zack Fair, Cloud Strife, and Sephiroth. Possibly custom weapons, too?

I know this isn't the right place, but since I can't access LF, I'll post it here. LF has a Mod link requests thread. I am wondering if somebody can either PM me a working link to, or a direct copy of, Darth Khasei's Dark Lords Force Powers mod. Or rather, something akin to a fix of the Holowan Plug-in. I downloaded it, installed it, and had the force shock, lightning, and storm force powers in separate tier trees of two. E.g.: Force storm to force lightning in tier tree 1, and force shock to lightning in tier tree 2. Like this, I could select shock and lightning and it would nab both lightnings at once. Also, for some unknown reason, I have force whirlwind as a separate power( this part I already knew about), but I select it at level-up after obtaining force push, and I can't access it at all.

I've been playing around with Audacity (program that lets you record and manipulate audio) and would like to transform some of the dialogue in KotOR 1 to more ridiculous versions, by copy-pasting suitable bits next to each other. I'll be sure to copy the files somewhere else before dabbling, of course (don't want to mess up and redownload the game from Steam) but I can't find any dialogue in any folder. Is it hidden somewhere in some folder/file or something?

Had another idea.Got the idea from a mod on filefront that turned the Sith Troopers into Spartans, from Halo.( http://knightsoftheo...o_reskin;116683 ). MY IDEA WON'T BE EASY, AND AS SUCH, IT ISN'T FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

My idea is to make the republic troops (on the warships ONLY) into UNSC naval officers, the TSF troops into UNSC Marines, and the republic troops that board the Ravager into ODSTs. The Mandos can be the Elites. :) :) :) Mandalore can be the Arbiter and Carth can be Captain Keyes, from Halo 1.

If I can get my Assassin's Creed 2 Ezio costume into TSL, I'll do this. I have all the models already, it would just be a matter of converting them into appropriate .MDL files.

A suggestion:

We go to the Telos Restoration Zone, a Mercenary who attacks us reveals the Corrun Falt had told them to prevent the Exile from entering the zone.

Those who chose to help the Ithorians on Citadel Station might know that Corrun Falt (HERE) is the Czerka employee in the Cantina who helps the Exile get evidence from the Czerka mainframe, thus revealing the "dirt" on Czerka.

I think a dialogue should be made so that if the Exile returns to Telos, he can ask Corrun Falt why he told the Mercenaries to stop him?

I'd like to see heads for Revan and Meetra made based off their designs in TOR.

This, actually (Meetra Surik being the official canon name of. 'The Exile) I was looking for it last week and I was surprised to learn it hadn't been done yet. So many other heads have been made that two 'canon' heads seems like a minor challenge.

I'd also like to see a head made for 'Darth Hayze' I don't know how difficult it'd be, but I was thinking you could take the hair from the PFC05 head and add it to Sion's head model.

Has there been a real in-game movie resolution fix? The one that Lucas Arts released is only usable with monitors that have a height of 1200 pixels, which is way more than what my monitor has.

What size monitor do you have? I have 1680x1050 and using the 1600x1200 setting and CCC's image scaling it doesn't look too bad.

Hello, I would like to see a Pazaak mod for K2. I enjoyed it at K1 but not K2 for the exemption of the Ithorian on Dantooine. The game is simply not rewarding enough in my opinion. So if someone could fix the rates and lets say make it 400-500 per game it would be worth the time. Ofc only certain NPCs would need to get the changes applied not all ofc ales the Ithorian would pay you few thousand credits per game.

Thank you!

Hello, I would like to see a Pazaak mod for K2. I enjoyed it at K1 but not K2 for the exemption of the Ithorian on Dantooine. The game is simply not rewarding enough in my opinion. So if someone could fix the rates and lets say make it 400-500 per game it would be worth the time. Ofc only certain NPCs would need to get the changes applied not all ofc ales the Ithorian would pay you few thousand credits per game.

Thank you!

Try High Stakes Pazaak by Achilles: http://www.freewebs.com/achilles01/fixesandtweaksk2.htm

I haven't tested for compatibility yet; i will do so this weekend.

Try High Stakes Pazaak by Achilles: http://www.freewebs.com/achilles01/fixesandtweaksk2.htm

I haven't tested for compatibility yet; i will do so this weekend.

I followed the link for the Pazaak Mod and, there are no instructions in how to install it. Well it tells me to copy a folder which is not there into override, so my guess is only the files with in the unzipped file?

Maybe a mod that has you being recognized as a master after train all your companions and they give you a special robe as appreciation for opening them up to the force. Maybe...make the robe be like the sith masters you face in Freedon Nada's Tomb...just tweak them to look a little more jedi like, or keep black for the dark side fans ^^ :unsure:

• Like 1

A mod for Kotor 1 that changes the default clothing for females to Mission's outfit, with a reasonable light armor rating.

Hey everyone, I have a modding request that I was hoping someone could help me with since all of my attempts at modding have failed horribly.

I was hoping that someone could reskin Bandon's armor so that when you recieve it after killing him it actually looks like the armor he was wearing when you fight him. I've tried numerous times but it never seems to work. I tried downloading Archers mod for it but I could never get to work either despite multiple attempts. I was hoping that someone could create this for both KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2.

If anyone could help me out with this I would really appreciate it.

Site's working fine for me. Try refreshing the page a few times.

I just downloaded it - it worked fine for me.

also, how to merge all various pc heads possibilities in one file compatible with the Restoration mod? once they have been recovered, of course..