Guest haviik

Requests

That wouldn't be too hard if you don't want Disciple saying anything before he turns hostile. It's a bit more problematic if you do, but not impossible.

Being too old to teach new tricks to, I would dearly love someone to develop a TSLRCM compatible mod that would allow the Exile to kill off the Republic spy Disciple for DS points. As a male exile. Disciple is a throwaway with no plot elements.

Disciple is a throwaway if you're male or female. Kill 'em off regardless! Eh...I long for the day the "Handmaiden Recruitable for FemExile Mod" is compatible with TSLRCM. Alas, such a day will never come, it's too huge of a change in the game, way too many variables, way too much script, way too much everything.

Hmm I pretty much liked the Swoop scenes, but it's not enough for my taste.

I think it was nice that Pazaak found their way into the game, needed as an alternative for some quests (like in the Cantina on Telos for getting the Twi'lek slave) but I wish there would be something similar for swoop races.

I think there should be a tournament ,or something like that, on Nar Shadda. Or at least just more swoop racing than just this one race there.

One idea that comes to my mind is also, that you could maybe put a quest about this into Dantoine, adding a Swoop Race there which you help to build up or something like that (I mean, they would just have to put the lines where you shouldn't drive and they're ready to go. It's not like Kath-dogs, Kinrath and Rocks can't be used as barriers ^^).

One thing that would be great to is a famous indicator.

Like you get really famous and everybody gets to know you when you're the winner of all these Swoop Racec, which will get you some extra quests because you've found yourself a few enemies that envies you or you get the attention of a small Sith group which now trys to kill/recruit you.

One general thing should be sure: TSLRCM compatibel and it should integrate into the game just like it's a game expansion and not something completely new, I like this sort of mods ^^.

Being too old to teach new tricks to, I would dearly love someone to develop a TSLRCM compatible mod that would allow the Exile to kill off the Republic spy Disciple for DS points. As a male exile. Disciple is a throwaway with no plot elements.

I've done it, it just needs testing. I'd test it myself, but right now I'm stuck on Onderon. Anyone willing to test it for me? It's only for male Exiles, and yo uonly get the option of killing him after he's reported your location in Khoonda.

Guest HaVoKeR

Can anyone make this http://knightsoftheo...ment_Mod;114817 compatible with this

http://knightsoftheo...com/file/;68905 (improved ai by stoffe) it happens that they both share the same compiled script related to the grenades.

Also, theres this topic about this good old mod http://deadlystream...._6555#entry6555

about skipping peragus turrets (could be turned into a mod that makes you win the right amount of XP by killing enemies with the turret?) but it doesnt work properly... so same question - anyone? xD

I'm starting work on getting the exp. from the turret, but don't get your hopes up. I'll do what I can, but I'm not quite good enough to be completely reliable.

Got a few new ideas for Kotor ^^

I liked the Idea of Kotor 2 when I can get my very own Lightsaber Crystal which reacts to my development and level.

Would be nice if something like that could be made for K1 to, of course it shouldn't be to strong, it should just add stats that fits to your jedi-class or something like that.With stats I mean something like wisdom, strength or intellect.

And I would like to have an expanded lightsaberquest which gives me my very own lightsaber like the one from Kotor 2.

I really enjoyed the quest in K2, so I was sad when I saw how easy you get your lightsaber in part 1.

edit: And a new idea:

Could someone please make this Mod Lightsaber Forms for K1 compatible to Brotherhood of Shadow: SR ?

I think the only problem is the file "k_pebn_remove.ncs" which changes something on the onenter script and is used in both mods.

Guest AttonsGirl

Some ideas:

First of all, I installed the Movie Style Dark Side Transitions mod by Shem, and I absolutely love it, but as you go through the game, you encounter characters who mention how awful your face looks. I seem to remember running across a mod that disabled those lines of dialogue, but I can't find it anywhere. If anyone could link me to the original or make a new one, I would greatly appreciate it.

Second, is there any way to create a mod that would disable the "random items" part of the game, and make it like Kotor 1, where you get the same stuff every time you play? Because I find it really annoying when I can't find a single lightsaber crystal in the color I want, get fifty of some item that I don't need, and none of the cool stuff I got the last time I played through. It sounds like it would be pretty involved, but if anybody felt like taking it on, I would be eternally grateful.

And finally, a Party Member Tracking Device! Can someone please make a mod that shows where all your party members run off to between Dantooine and the Battle of Telos? Bao-Dur is gone, HK-47 magically ends up in the droid factory, Mical/Brianna, Mira/Hanharr, and T3 are nowhere to be found, and Visas is gone until she magically shows up to help you on the Ravager. If someone could please just make a mod that shows you where they all went? The entire Battle of Telos leaves me feeling like I missed a cutscene (or maybe a level) somewhere.

Oh, and by the way, I would like all of these to be compatible with TSLRCM and Malachor VI. Thanks. :w00t:

Some ideas:First of all, I installed the Movie Style Dark Side Transitions mod by Shem, and I absolutely love it, but as you go through the game, you encounter characters who mention how awful your face looks. I seem to remember running across a mod that disabled those lines of dialogue, but I can't find it anywhere. If anyone could link me to the original or make a new one, I would greatly appreciate it.

Well, if you did cut these lines, you'd miss a lot of important lines, as when Atton tells you about the women trying to fix the Exile and not really loving him... Quite interesting really.

Second, is there any way to create a mod that would disable the "random items" part of the game, and make it like Kotor 1, where you get the same stuff every time you play? Because I find it really annoying when I can't find a single lightsaber crystal in the color I want, get fifty of some item that I don't need, and none of the cool stuff I got the last time I played through. It sounds like it would be pretty involved, but if anybody felt like taking it on, I would be eternally grateful.

That's why I use Shem's merchant mod! Then I can get a load of relevant items at merchant. If I lack the money, quick rename of override folder, use KSE to add needed money, save, rename override to its "override" name (that renaming thing's there to avoid a few files being corrupted by KSE) and re-launch my game.

And finally, a Party Member Tracking Device! Can someone please make a mod that shows where all your party members run off to between Dantooine and the Battle of Telos? Bao-Dur is gone, HK-47 magically ends up in the droid factory, Mical/Brianna, Mira/Hanharr, and T3 are nowhere to be found, and Visas is gone until she magically shows up to help you on the Ravager. If someone could please just make a mod that shows you where they all went? The entire Battle of Telos leaves me feeling like I missed a cutscene (or maybe a level) somewhere.Oh, and by the way, I would like all of these to be compatible with TSLRCM and Malachor VI. Thanks. :w00t:

Nobody will know for sure about Bao-Dur... But, there is a mod that will make it more clear what happens to your companions on Malachor! Follow me there!

Nobody will know for sure about Bao-Dur... But, there is a mod that will make it more clear what happens to your companions on Malachor! Follow me there!

MrPhil, it seems that she's quite aware of the Malachor VI - seeing as she put this at the end her post . . .

Oh, and by the way, I would like all of these to be compatible with TSLRCM and Malachor VI. Thanks. :w00t:

Unfortunately it would take a lot of work to undo the random items, but one could theoretically modify the random item spawning - maybe to spawn more of the items that the PC doesn't have, make crystals more available, etc...

And finally, a Party Member Tracking Device! Can someone please make a mod that shows where all your party members run off to between Dantooine and the Battle of Telos? Bao-Dur is gone, HK-47 magically ends up in the droid factory, Mical/Brianna, Mira/Hanharr, and T3 are nowhere to be found, and Visas is gone until she magically shows up to help you on the Ravager. If someone could please just make a mod that shows you where they all went? The entire Battle of Telos leaves me feeling like I missed a cutscene (or maybe a level) somewhere.

I just assumed they all went to Telos with the Exile - would having them physically show up in that battle be sufficient?

Guest AttonsGirl

That's why I use Shem's merchant mod! Then I can get a load of relevant items at merchant. If I lack the money, quick rename of override folder, use KSE to add needed money, save, rename override to its "override" name (that renaming thing's there to avoid a few files being corrupted by KSE) and re-launch my game.

Thanks for the link! I usually don't even click on any mod with the word "merchant" in it, because it usually means they added a new one somewhere, and I'm not big on adding random merchants where there weren't any before. But this is great. Not only do the existing merchants sell cool things, but a wonderful side effect is that they will have the same things every time I play. Many thanks. :w00t:

I just assumed they all went to Telos with the Exile - would having them physically show up in that battle be sufficient?

That would be fine. Maybe if it opened on the party selection screen like it does for the second trip to Onderon, with Atton being a mandatory party member, and Mandalore, HK-47, Kreia, and Bao-Dur unchoosable? Then you'd have a second party member (I always wondered why they only gave you Atton), and you could meet Mandalore the same way as TSLRCM. And if you don't pick Visas as your second party member, she could come running up to say that she's going with you when you go to the Ravager.

For HK-47, I think TSLRCM added in the cutscene of the shuttle flying down to the surface of Telos, but it's placed before a shot of the Ravager, which makes it kind of confusing as to why it's there. I suppose they could fix that in 1.8, though. I think I'll request it.

But I really would like a Bao-Dur explanation. Just something that shows us where he went, even if you find him dead on the Ebon Hawk after your meeting with the Jedi masters, or he helps HK make it to the factory--anything! ;)

But I really would like a Bao-Dur explanation. Just something that shows us where he went, even if you find him dead on the Ebon Hawk after your meeting with the Jedi masters, or he helps HK make it to the factory--anything! :w00t:

You and everyone else. Although much has been made of the "make my sacrifice matter" line by Bao-Dur, it wasn't included in the regular game. It was only available as a production sample of the voice-overs on the original KOTOR2 site.

Guest AttonsGirl

You and everyone else. Although much has been made of the "make my sacrifice matter" line by Bao-Dur, it wasn't included in the regular game. It was only available as a production sample of the voice-overs on the original KOTOR2 site.

Actually, I had never heard of that line. I guess I just want there to be some sense of finality to Bao-Dur's story, even if it doesn't tell you exactly what happened to him. For example, after you meet with the Jedi masters, you run onto the Ebon Hawk, and you breathlessly ask Atton where Kreia went. For me, a perfectly satisfying ending for Bao-Dur would be to add in a dialog choice at this point asking where Bao-Dur is, and splicing a few lines together from somewhere else so that Atton says, "I don't know. He's gone." Then you could continue with the game as normal, and it would look like he was supposed to disappear, and you're never meant to find out what happened to him. The whole mystery surrounding the meeting with the Jedi and Kreia leaving would make it feel like his story was always meant to end ambiguously. As it is, though, Atton's off-hand, "Now that you mention it, where did he run off to?" at the beginning of the Battle of Telos in TSLRCM makes it look like he'll pop up in the next level to disable the Ravager or something. You could easily edit that line so that you ask Atton where HK-47 went, and that's his reply. But anyway, just if anybody would like to try it.

I was just wondering since there are modifications to create most of the armour, robes, belts and other apparel at the workbench

is there any that would allow you to create blasters and melee weapons, swords act?

So what about the rain? Is it moddable or what?

Have you tried putting the ChanceRain value from 0 to 100 in an area's .are file? (remember you need a save from before ever entering that area to test)

Does that work?

I would like to see a mod that implements those rare 'master robes' into the game, and also preferably renames them to something neutral so they aren't affiliated with some strong force user who 'obviousy' didn't wear those robes.

I mean, c'mon.. Thon's robes? He was a dinosaur/rhinoceros thingy... when would he have worn robes?

Regarding the enabling of rain with the ChanceRain 0 to 100 command where would the are file for the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave be located, sorry if I'm not sounding to smart but I just can't find it

In KotOR Tool, go to Rims:Modules:650DAN.rim:Static Area Info:650dan.are

In KotOR Tool, go to Rims:Modules:650DAN.rim:Static Area Info:650dan.are

Thanks man, I really appreciate the information.

I'm currently in the process of simplifying my Exile's inventory (selling/breaking down all unwanted weapons/armor/whatever, while buying/constructing the components to improve the ones I do want to a "standard"), and only having two places to store stuff to get them out of the way can get to be kind of a hassle. Seeing as the mods out there that expand the cargo hold tend to be not compatible with RCM (my understanding anyway), is there any way someone could create one that is RCM compatible to make the cargo hold more cargo holdy? Or in the garage. More plasteel containers are needed someplace anyway on the EH. Especially considering the prologue as all this storage space the story itself doesn't.