DarthParametric

Misc TOR Ports

Hi I have a question that is also a request.  Is it possible to port character models like Darth Malgus, Vitiate or Satele?  If so one like myself can make a mod called Darth Malgus armor for example.  Where when worn the "armor" turns the player into Darth Malgus.  Anyway just some food for thought.

9 hours ago, ebmar said:

And then reality kicks-in

The Dark Side option is to force C8 to return to Elise to become her sex bot, if that's the reality you are talking about. I have no interest in making a lesbian sex box mod. If that's what you are after, you'll need to make it yourself.

1 hour ago, Talyn82 said:

I have a question that is also a request.  Is it possible to port character models like Darth Malgus, Vitiate or Satele?  If so one like myself can make a mod called Darth Malgus armor for example.  Where when worn the "armor" turns the player into Darth Malgus.

Yes, it would be possible, with varying degrees of effort required. However, I have no plans to port any of those myself.

The latter part you describe is a disguise, the same as when you equip the Sand People outfit, Sith Trooper armour, or Space Suit/Underwater Suit.

8 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

The Dark Side option is to force C8 to return to Elise to become her sex bot, if that's the reality you are talking about. I have no interest in making a lesbian sex box mod. If that's what you are after, you'll need to make it yourself.

Yes, it would be possible, with varying degrees of effort required. However, I have no plans to port any of those myself.

The latter part you describe is a disguise, the same as when you equip the Sand People outfit, Sith Trooper armour, or Space Suit/Underwater Suit.

Thank you for the reply. :)

I've given Dodonna the admiral's sash and swapped out the gloves for her original hands (necessitating grafting some sleeves back on).

K1_TOR_Ported_Republic_Uniform_Dodonna_0          K1_TOR_Ported_Republic_Uniform_Dodonna_0

She seems to have a man-hands thing going on, but I don't want to have screw around with it further given her limited screen time.

I'm also working on changing the hologram appearance. That is such a pain in the ass with the way Bioware did it vs what Obsidian did in TSL.

K1_TOR_Ported_Republic_Uniform_Dodonna_0          K1_TOR_Ported_Republic_Uniform_Dodonna_0

K1_TOR_Ported_Republic_Uniform_Dodonna_0

I'm also fixing up holo Vandar at the same time to make them consistent, although trying to get his eyes to show up properly is proving difficult.

Edit: Fixed the eyes, but now I am fighting the animations. Besides compiling issues, for some reason I cannot get the animations to respect the partial alpha values it is supposed to be using. You can see an example of the sort of thing in the Dodonna pictures - her face isn't transparent. The rest of the body parts haven't had custom animations added yet, so they are just using the base alpha value (which is 0.5).

• Like 4

The holo still needs a bit of improvement on the face (too shiny) but it looks lovely in comparison to how it looked before. It is more consistent with TSL and even with the glow Dodonna's face seems less demonic than her original holo likeness.

As your mods are pretty much a love letter to both kotor and swtor, Is it too much of a request to ask for either the valkorion armor set or atleast a Zakuulan saber staff? I am really loving SWTOR and Kotor but one thing I always wanted in Kotor since KOTFE/KOTET was some zakuulan loot. Ideally hidden on korriban or maybe even the yavin station, anyway, love the idea and the work! Also a couple more sith heads just in kotor head model format so I can replace a couple of npcs in BOSSR with their head models as an addon for BOSSR. In any event, keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing how it all goes! -Gregthegen/Emperor_Tzphard.

Edited by Emperor_Tzphard

Got a Zaalbar variant, although I'm still fiddling with the textures:

K1_TOR_Ports_Aliens_Wookiee_Zaalbar_01_T

I also need to figure out what to do about the eyelids. The face structure around the eyes doesn't line up well enough with the original to get a decent blink. I might have to edit the animations, ugh.

• Like 2

Someone get that wookie a razor! Seriously though, looks epic! Selkath/Rakata updates might be a bit tricky but hoping that they might make an appearance. I'd imagine of all of the possible SWTOR ports that droids would be the easiest? due to lacking facial animation, still, thanks so much for working on zallbar. was going to do a second playthrough right now but might wait to see zallbar in all his new wookie glory.

Holy Sh-t, I soo want. This is making me want to do my own ports as well. If you release this It is going to be an immediate download.  Love how appropriate it is for the Hawk! I wonder if porting the entire Smuggler ship using it as one big model file might be better if for one reason, what if you decide to remodel the entire thing?

This is all very good work. I'm especially impressed with the Zaalbar upgrade. I can't wait to see what the final product looks like. How did you manage to add the harness though? It greatly resembles Zaalbar's original, but I don't recall seeing anything of the like in SWTOR.

P.S.: Is there any plan to finish the Revan head port, or is that no longer on the table?

Once you release the cockpit test, I think I'll have fun trying come up with new screens for those consoles.

On the subject of Wookiees, I wonder how you'll deal with Hanharr!

50 minutes ago, Sith Holocron said:

I wonder how you'll deal with Hanharr

Much the same way. It's just two bandoliers, so shouldn't be too difficult. Chuundar is probably more troublesome. I'll probably have to model that necklace from scratch.

13 minutes ago, DarthParametric said:

Much the same way. It's just two bandoliers, so shouldn't be too difficult. 

True.  Oddly enough, I was remembering Hanharr as Chewbacca in his Bounty Hunter disguise when was in the story for the Shadows of the Empire event.  I must be tired.  (Folks that weren't of age when this was around, feast your eyes on this horror of an action figure.)

0tpykSC.jpg

H7hazSF.jpg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Domino5555 said:

Can anyone hear this video or is it my computer?

Hahah- any video uploaded by DP had no sounds applied in case you didn't know. 😁

• Thanks 1