VarsityPuppet

MOD:Holowan Duplisaber Beta

Yeah. I wonder what's causing it to crash when I select my SWKotor2 folder, but doesn't crash when I make it install to a new folder on the desktop...

So, I'm confused. I'll be downloading this on Friday so that way on Saturday I can do a mod review. Does this use a TSL patcher? Or does it completely replace any file with the same name? Including the .2da files

It's my own installer. TSLPatcher was not enough.

@Loki194, if you could send me a pack up of your baseitems.2da, upcrystals.2da and globalcat.2da, that'd be awesome.

Okay, my theory didn't work.

It's my own installer. TSLPatcher was not enough.

@Loki194, if you could send me a pack up of your baseitems.2da, upcrystals.2da and globalcat.2da, that'd be awesome.

I'm looking through my override right now. Give me a sec.

EDIT: Okay, I sent them. Hope it helps somehow.

Great mod, thanks for all the hard work. I do have one issue, however, when I purchase crystals from the mod itself the crystals don't show up in my inventory. The only crystals I can use to create new hilts are the ones I already have in my inventory not the ones I purchased from the mod itself. It charges me the credits but that's about it. :question:

Er..... yeah, That's still got to be fixed. Sorry about that. Im in the middle of rewriting the install code to support item placement in the gam amd had forgotten about that bit...

I figured out my problem. When I purchased a crystal, like say magenta, if I don't have a red crystal in my inventory then it doesn't show up, however, if I do have a red crystal then it does. So as long as the base color is there any off color purchased will show up when manufacturing a new hilt.

It also seems to accept only one crystal of every color from inventory, or I messed something again. If I have, say, 3 blue crystals, I can still construct only 1 hilt with blue color.

So, I am having a problem with this mod. After installing, all the sabers in the game become un-upgradable, and they all have the dxun veteran hilt. The saber icon's show an extended blue blue blade, and all sabers wielded by dark jedi or Sith lords are green.

So, I am having a problem with this mod. After installing, all the sabers in the game become un-upgradable, and they all have the dxun veteran hilt. The saber icon's show an extended blue blue blade, and all sabers wielded by dark jedi or Sith lords are green.

Did you start a new game? This might be related to how I chose to deal with the old lightsabers...

Yes, I tested it with a fresh save, and with no other mods installed. One thing I did mistake was that it isn't the dxun veteran hilt, but the dark jedi saber hilt that is taking the place of default sabers. I don't know what hilts are replacing the double bladed or short sabers, but one of them is.

So, I did another test using a fresh save after completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game and the mod. Still having the same problem.

Yeah, in this case, I fully admit this is my fault. An easy way to fix this might be to find g_w_lghtsbr02 in your override, open with kgff and change modelVariation to.... 2? I think?

I tried it, still having the same problems all single sabers are a blue dark jedi model and unupgradeable. the short and double bladed lightsabers are also messed up, but I don't know which models they are using I don't recognize them.

Guest R2-X2

In my game (started after mod installation, other mod is TSLRCM), every dark jedi and sith lord had a green saber, too. And crafting a cerulean hilt required and consumed a blue crystal. The crystal store does not work either, according to feedback log something else receives the purchased crystals.

I also noticed that short and single sabers had their stats changed, making normal sabers a balanced weapon and changing short saber attack/defense. Not that it would bother me, but why did you do this? :P

@R2-X2

I've had similar issues, I get crystals from the store and other times not.

I never receive the magenta, chatreuse, and indigo crystals I buy.

Argh, you guys are making me actually fix my mod?

Ugh... Fine :P

Yeah, the crystal store is pretty broken. I know why the lightsabers are green. The problem is that the installer is in a bit of disrepair. It'll be more efficient in the end, but I this means I might be a ways off from actually being able to fix it.

You can always do full metal TSLRCM/M4-78EP style and just use an installer to overwrite everything, rather than try adapting.

Don't think anyone would blame you for it...

Well, I don't mean to bring in more bugs, but I did notice that when you learn the lightsaber combat forms from the Jedi Master, the PC does not do the animations like they are supposed to when the Master teaches them. I am assuming it is this mod since it always worked for me until I installed this.

I fixed the saber color crystals by moving the uti files to the main override folder.

Is this referring to the UTI's in the Saber Console folder?