VarsityPuppet

MOD:Holowan Duplisaber Beta

I can't find Exar Kun's lightsaber. What name is it under in this mod?

It's not in the alpha. Will be in the next release.

Is this compatible with the Workbench Crystal Attunement mod?

I would assume not, but there's nothing to lose by asking, right?

You are probably right, but this can be changed. I have to take a look at that mod though.

The author told me he did not want to make-it compatible with the Duplisaber (by himself).

Do you have any idea when the next release will be?  No rush or anything.  I'm just curious.

No offense, but I have a job and a life that is far more important than doing all this thankless work...

... HA! Just kidding!

It's hard to say. I am pretty close to a new release. I think there are like two lightsabers more I need to add (and a few to fix).

Then it's going to take a little bit to foolproof the installation app as well as writing console output. I have this crazy idea that if people run into issues, instead of describing the problem, they can just post the console output file to the forum here and I can see what specifically went wrong.

Of course, this means that I have to be pretty descriptive with the output and probably do some error handling in the case of exceptions while writing files.

TL;DR

Might be awhile, but it will be awesome.

I have this crazy idea that if people run into issues, instead of describing the problem, they can just post the console output file to the forum here and I can see what specifically went wrong.

Of course, this means that I have to be pretty descriptive with the output and probably do some error handling in the case of exceptions while writing files.

That I can't fault you with at all, man! tk102 did that for KSE, but had the log file being saved to the C:\WINDOWS directory or something. For KSE 3.3.4, I split the Logging into the Activity Log and the Error Log, the last only being written to by the error handler...

It's a good idea, and certainly well worth the effort, man...

Made a few more updates again. 

New to the project is Inyri Forge's Bastila Saber

I still need to pimp it out with installation output and fix a few of the saber models (strange rigging for some models).

I am simply loving this mod. The incompatibility with Ultimate Sabers, and TSLRCM has kept me from playing the added content, but now I can rest easy. I'm 4 planets in on my first duplisabers playthrough, and have yet to encounter any sort of conflicts, glitches, or crashes.  I do have one question for the mod author/s. I would like to make an insta-kill saber for my own personal use, but I have a problem doing so with the sabers from this mod. Normally, I would just take a g_w_lghtsbr-type UTI file, and modify it with the Kotor Tool. With this mod those files are located in the SaberConsole folder. When I try to edit any of those UTI's, I get a crash whenever I try to equip the edited saber in the game. Is there a work-around for this?

I am simply loving this mod. The incompatibility with Ultimate Sabers, and TSLRCM has kept me from playing the added content, but now I can rest easy. I'm 4 planets in on my first duplisabers playthrough, and have yet to encounter any sort of conflicts, glitches, or crashes.  I do have one question for the mod author/s. I would like to make an insta-kill saber for my own personal use, but I have a problem doing so with the sabers from this mod. Normally, I would just take a g_w_lghtsbr-type UTI file, and modify it with the Kotor Tool. With this mod those files are located in the SaberConsole folder. When I try to edit any of those UTI's, I get a crash whenever I try to equip the edited saber in the game. Is there a work-around for this?

It should be possible... what exactly are you changing when you try to edit the file?

Holowan Community Saber Project - Duplisaber Alpha .01b Problem after installing

My character's inventory is empty. How do I fix this? It copies saber console to override and I empty the contents of the saber console folder into the override and I still have an empty character inventory. Help please. 

Got an upload!!! Fixed some bugs, switched out the vanilla sabers with models from the mod.

Should be a good time.

Still have to go through and tweak all the saber textures. Then I get to think about where I could possibly place all of these sabers in-game.

VarsityPuppet there is an bug concerning this mod. I've installed TSLRCM, M4-78 EP and the Duplisaber Beta.

I've used the TSL savegame pack to test and the lightsabers of Darth Sion (in the Harbinger) Darth Nihilus (at the Ravager) and Darth Traya (at Malachor V) are now green. If you have the time, please look into it.

Thank you.

Well, I've find a solution.

At least to my case.

I've installed the High Poly Tin Can (minus the Darth Nihilus saber) and it worked.

There are still issues with installing. I'd rather not keep releasing broken builds and wait until I get one that works.

Much respect to the commitment to professionalism you and the other modders on this site have.

Hi everyone,

my party is naked and most of my items lost their data including icons.

I checked the baseitems.2da and all the entries look rather strange, Any ideas on that?

Sorry for my english. It's not my nativ language.