VarsityPuppet

MOD:Holowan Duplisaber Beta

Okay I figured it out but now whenever I try and click on the saber console it just kicks me out of the workbench 

• Like 1

Dunno if this has been posted or not ,but I'll look back and see if iti s.

I have an issue with the textures where they either look shiny chrome or dull purple on the sabers. Any fix?

Dunno if this has been posted or not ,but I'll look back and see if iti s.

I have an issue with the textures where they either look shiny chrome or dull purple on the sabers. Any fix?

That's a bug that was created by Aspyrs update of the Steam version. Either revert back to the legacypc version on Steam, use a completely different version or add "Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1" to your swkotor2.ini file.

This mod just flat out doesn't seem to work...whether I click on construct a hilt, break down a hilt, or attempt to purchase crystals from the surplus, nothing happens. installed it last using TSLRCM, High Level Force Powers, Movie Style Robes, skip lightsaber quest, all sith assassins carry lightsabers, and the ultima duel room. Ok after a reinstall and using only TSLRCM, early lightsaber, and this mod the color options are now available. But I still do not acquire crystals purchased from the surplus shop in the menu.

This mod just flat out doesn't seem to work...whether I click on construct a hilt, break down a hilt, or attempt to purchase crystals from the surplus, nothing happens. installed it last using TSLRCM, High Level Force Powers, Movie Style Robes, skip lightsaber quest, all sith assassins carry lightsabers, and the ultima duel room. Ok after a reinstall and using only TSLRCM, early lightsaber, and this mod the color options are now available. But I still do not acquire crystals purchased from the surplus shop in the menu.

Look back through the forums on both this thread and the download page - Multiple users reporting exactly the same thing, it is still a bit buggy, but that doesn't mean it's unusable by any stretch

1. Saber crystals in surplus - ignore them, they weren't working as of last use

2. Highly recommend NO ADDITIONAL SABER MODS except for any that strictly retexture the hilts - there a lot of scripts in this, and any single one of the additional saber mods can mess something up through no fault of VP's

I was able to play a complete game start to finish with this mod installed. There were some weird glitches here and there. I think I found that if I had the Coruscant add-on installed, I needed to wait until after I had completed the Lightsaber Quest before hitting Coruscant - the loot drops got confused as to what lightsabers it was supposed to be dropping for me. 

Think there was another glitch where all default saber hilts were changed to the Dxun Veteran hilt... which wasn't a big deal to me, but by the end of the game I had a million Dxun Vet hilts.

Its in beta... wont be perfect

• Like 1

According to my previous posts, mod is running well now. I'm not sure what happened but everything is working fine now. Before I couldn't access Atris Academy, game have always been returning to main menu every time I tried to enter this place. Now this bug is gone for some reason. There is no problem at all. I have no idea what caused the bug before or how did I fix it.

Now, after I met this mod closer, I can say it's a must have. It gives freedom in sabers creation, a lot of choices, not only hilts but also sabers length and colors. Really nice work.

The's nice you're working all time to make your mods better :) Great work. I wish there was similar mod for K1.

An update coming this Saturday eh? I really hope this isn't going to be Duplisaber Cathalan Edition, with all orange crystals and hilts.

:lol:

I would be a little disappointed because Duplisaber is actually a great project :)

An update coming this Saturday eh? I really hope this isn't going to be Duplisaber Cathalan Edition, with all orange crystals and hilts.

Now that is a great idea

• Like 2

I'm having a problem, almost everything is working fine except for 2 minor bugs and 1 that I consider major. The 2 minor bugs are on the harbinger Sion has a green lightsaber, and in every other scene where someone activates a lightsaber, it is invisible. The one that really bugs me is that a lot of the saber once created, the hilts are just black, transparent, shadows of the hilt. Not all of the hilts are this way but I have only looked at a few of them outside of the workbench. The ones I know are like this are: Evasto's Lightsaber, Darth Amreta's lightsaber, OldFlash's Enforcer II, and Atton's Lightsaber. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as this is definitely the best saber mod there is and I would love to get it working properly.

The Green Saber bug can be fixed by installing Hi Poly Tin Cans mod for now.

As far as lightsabers being transparent shadows of the hilt, not completely sure what issue you're describing. Could you provide some screenshots perhaps?

I went to take screenshots of the bugged hilts and apparently the bug is only present on the Ebon Hawk. Outside of the Hawk the sabers are fine... so i guess Im just not going to mess with trying to fix anything other than installing Tin Cans as im not good at this mod stuff and I don't want to run the risk of messing anything else up. I can live with the invisible sabers in scenes.

I went to take screenshots of the bugged hilts and apparently the bug is only present on the Ebon Hawk. Outside of the Hawk the sabers are fine... so i guess Im just not going to mess with trying to fix anything other than installing Tin Cans as im not good at this mod stuff and I don't want to run the risk of messing anything else up. I can live with the invisible sabers in scenes.

Certainly understandable. It would be helpful if you could post some screenshots of that issue if not to help anyone else who might encounter those issues.

Ran into another hilt texture problem. Sometimes all the detail will vanish off the hilts leaving them with the changed shape but nothing else just a silver tube with any added flair. The first bug also started happening in other places. A better description of the first bug is instead of a silver tube like with the second bug it is a grey see through version of the hilt. I could have this totally backwards but that would mean the mesh is their since the hilt has a new shape but not the texture since it has no detail?