Hassat Hunter

What do you hate about TSLRCM?

Yeah, requesting an already existing mod is a waste of time :P

And no, the lack of LS points wasn't a bug, but it was decided by the powers that be (before I really got with the project) that it should be added.

speaking of what gives you light side/ dark side points there are many times where it surprised me about what i could say and still not get dark side points "3 influence gains with hk of all people on onderon, only one gave dark side points afterwards"

the one where he suggests to use grenades for mass slaughter in the cantina gave DS, the riot incite and the force persuade didn't give me any DS "wasn't as surprised about force persuade one though" so yes there are a few ways HK gets influence and no DS is given "I'm doing a LS play through by the way"

There are few bugs not corrected by official patches and this great mod. On Telos docking area if you talk to droid and Teloasian they stop walking

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/10-kill-the-ithorian/

Isn't that exactly the mod you're looking for?

I actually already have that in my override (wasn't going to request a mod for something so minor anyway), but I have no idea if it overrides TSLRCM's changes to Slusk's console.

But if it doesn't, I'm not going to pull my hair out or anything.

Also, if the lack of LS points for freeing him wasn't a bug, does that mean that the Ithorian was literally pointless?

yes, irritated me as well, although chodo might have said something like "thank you for helping return one of us to our herd"

does that mean that the Ithorian was literally pointless?

Pretty much... but did you ever wander about as B-4D4?

Pointless dialogue fluff is all Obsidian :)

I've never known about 1/2 the stuff you could do with B-4D4 until after reading the recommended walkthrough, although B4 is a quite unique game aspect for various reasons:

1. only non- party solo entity in the game

2. has his own soundtrack

3.  is one of the few non party minor plot entities that can be found on more than one planet "others being C-3FD, Tobin, Zarhon, T-1N1 and Opo Chano"

4. You can chose his fate.

5. has a role in both LS Telos "steal him" and DS Telos "acts like Lorsos equivalent of Moza"

yes, irritated me as well, although chodo might have said something like "thank you for helping return one of us to our herd"

Also, he is one of many that are slaughtered by the mercenaries later on. So, all the more pointless. (Maybe it ties into Kreia's lesson on NarShadaa... )

Also, in regards to the Thread, I may be part of a minority, but I prefer the Suulru quest ending with you haggling with Jorran instead of the Kavae " bossfight".

This is mostly because seeing Jorran a bit more fleshed-out beyond "the coward in the Sublevel" was gratifying, and seeing how the settlers and scavengers interact helped give that plot piece more depth.

Don't get me wrong, though. I like Kavae as a connection to the defunct Jedi order, but her inclusion just makes the narrative and character motivations more confusing as a result. (For instance, why can she control the Laigrek? Did she learn it from when she was a padawan or by necessity? Do the Laigreks follow her by choice like pets, or is she manipulating them by using the DarkSide as a last resort? If she has a master, then why doesn't she have a lightsaber? Did Vrook know about her and do nothing to help?)

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, though. I like Kavae as a connection to the defunct Jedi order, but her inclusion just makes the narrative and character motivations more confusing as a result. (For instance, why can she control the Laigrek? Did she learn it from when she was a padawan or by necessity? Do the Laigreks follow her by choice like pets, or is she manipulating them by using the DarkSide as a last resort? If she has a master, then why doesn't she have a lightsaber? Did Vrook know about her and do nothing to help?)

You... did talk to her, right? :)

She found a weird holocron (SITH) and studied from it while hiding in the Enclave. That at least explains the master and laigreks. And she mentioned that she saw someone (Vrook) earlier but hid from them because she didn't know them or their intentions... She was also probably passed up for training, since she is naive enough about the Force to not recognize Sith teachings from the holocron...

• Like 1

Kavae is another special character added to the game, because as far as I know, she is the only Jedi related character in the game that isn't in your party or a master. which is sad kinda because with all the Jedi left hidden that leaves 4 masters and a hermit padawan. Just something that was really left out of the game, other non master Jedi

"She was also probably passed up for training, since she is naive enough about the Force to not recognize Sith teachings from the holocron..."

So does Atris, and she's a Jedi Master.

Also, don't forget Remote and Mira (if Hanharr) for your point 1. As for your Jedi point, there's Kaah.

that's the padawan on droid planet right? I didn't download that mod yet until I get a full completion of TSLRCM "complete everything through a couple of walkthroughs" and fix some bugs im having. That, and I've heard that M4-78 is kinda choppy and feels more like a INDEV test than a full part. No offense or anything still glad to see people work on it.

...That, and I've heard that M4-78 is kinda choppy and feels more like a INDEV test than a full part...

Maybe you shouldn't believe everything you hear ;)

"She was also probably passed up for training, since she is naive enough about the Force to not recognize Sith teachings from the holocron..."

So does Atris, and she's a Jedi Master.

I always interpreted those scenes as Atris being like a child when they're told not to talk to someone, or to not listen to anything someone says...

Biggest thing I don't like: I don't know if it's different for dark side players, but when returning to Citadel Station, all we get is a casual "Hey, where's Bao-Dur?" and he's never heard from again. Was there not enough to restore to give us a conclusion to his story?

Biggest thing I don't like: all we get is a casual "Hey, where's Bao-Dur?" and he's never heard from again. Was there not enough to restore to give us a conclusion to his story?

In a word: Yes. That's the game's fault, not TSLRCM.

Biggest thing I don't like: I don't know if it's different for dark side players, but when returning to Citadel Station, all we get is a casual "Hey, where's Bao-Dur?" and he's never heard from again. Was there not enough to restore to give us a conclusion to his story?

I agree with you, but unfortunately TSLRCM's specific purpose is to restore TSL as close to Obsidian's original intentions. So, we would have to make a completely separate mod to explain Bao's disappearance, since there's no way to know explicitly what Obsidian was going to make to do so.

I agree with you, but unfortunately TSLRCM's specific purpose is to restore TSL as close to Obsidian's original intentions. So, we would have to make a completely separate mod to explain Bao's disappearance, since there's no way to know explicitly what Obsidian was going to make to do so.

Unfortunately I think that would require some fan voice work, as the lines were either not recorded or not left in game. As I understand it, he was meant to die during the Battle of Telos

From Chris Avellone's blog:

Bao-Dur - we didn't have time to finish his thread, but if I recall (it's been a while), he was supposed to die on the attack on Telos to help HK-47 get to the HK-50 factory and shut it down to save the planet.

Unfortunately I think that would require some fan voice work, as the lines were either not recorded or not left in game. As I understand it, he was meant to die during the Battle of Telos

Pretty sure people here could splice new lines from existing dialogue of his, as was done for bits in TSLRCM.

This is really just something that bugged me about TSL in general: You have to be big and tough to equip some implants while, in KotOR, you only needed implant feats.

This is really just something that bugged me about TSL in general: You have to be big and tough to equip some implants while, in KotOR, you only needed implant feats.

It's the same concept. You don't have to be "big and tough" They needed another way for Constitution to be more useful. Since Constitution stands for health, it only makes sense that that's what determines what you can implant into yourself.

Constitution represents health and resiliency

a person's physical state with regard to vitality, health, and strength.