Hassat Hunter

What do you hate about TSLRCM?

To be completely honest, the only things I really dislike (at least, so far) is T3-M4's overly enthusiastic dialog in the prologue, but I couldn't completely hate it. Guess it was just a twinge of KoTOR 1 nostalgia eating at me. Nothing else so far - only just started the game after playing vanilla countless times, though I wouldn't be surprised if there'd be other things that wouldn't sit well with me.

On a less serious note, I'm gonna miss the Hssiss spawn glitch :(((

On a less serious note, I'm gonna miss the Hssiss spawn glitch :((((

Lol, I used to love that glitch when I first heard about it! So many easy experience points just instantly popping up, until I eventually spawned so many Hississ at once that the game actually crashed. XD

• Like 1

Lol, I used to love that glitch when I first heard about it! So many easy experience points just instantly popping up, until I eventually spawned so many Hississ at once that the game actually crashed. XD

I usually took it easy on the first few levels or so, stupidly taking on the Hssiss with just a lightsaber. It wasn't until the later levels that I actually started to farm them - spamming Force Wave and Force Drain (godsend for a lightside guardian, I'll add) was fun on so many levels, in a way I can't explain.

I know that you can instantly just add EXP through either the console or KSE, but they just don't have the same ring to it, even though the glitch was obviously much less efficient than the other two methods.

How was the glitch fixed, anyways? This might've been suggested before, but is there a way to add a mod of some sort to reintroduce the glitch back into the game, or does the problem run deeper than that?

I hate limiting the amount of mods you can use together. They should all be compatible for a most enjoyable experience.  :P

I hate limiting the amount of mods you can use together.

Feel free to track down all of the folks that made all of the mods - especially the ones that don't post on any modding forums anymore - and make that happen!

Actually I'm not mad at them. I'm directing that energy at the makers of the game=Obsidian? They made an otherwise great game but it's way too buggy.

Might as well direct it at LucasArts because of the short deadline. Since it doesn't exist anymore, no one can get offended. :)

No better place to post, but...

Who noticed this little tweak in 1.8.3... considering it's not listed in the readme ( ;)) I wonder who noticed, heard nothing yet.

And the best answer is of course 'what little tweak' XD

She walks into the room before the two of you make force sight googly eyes at each other? Unless of course it's the fact she's in her underwear. ;)

No better place to post, but...

Who noticed this little tweak in 1.8.3... considering it's not listed in the readme ( ;)) I wonder who noticed, heard nothing yet.

mus_s_romance?   B) 

These is a lot of things that are not listed in the readme.  :ph34r: 

Yup...

Yeah... I try to include them all, but that would just cause such a gigantic list of tiny stuff...

I loathe, absolutely loathe the ridiculously long fighting sequence on Nar Shaddaa, the worst one being when you have to fight your way back to the Ebon Hawk with a party of Atton, Mira and T3. It is so insanely boring and tedious I have to force myself to play past that part.

I loathe, absolutely loathe the ridiculously long fighting sequence on Nar Shaddaa, the worst one being when you have to fight your way back to the Ebon Hawk with a party of Atton, Mira and T3. It is so insanely boring and tedious I have to force myself to play past that part.

Amen to that.

1. I don't like how whenever you encounter Sion and he starts to approach you with that menacing slow walk, the moment he starts speaking, his walk speed increases and it looks like he's waddling.

Is this a bug? Does anyone else have this issue?

2. When you encounter Atris and she has the Exile's lightsaber before the battle sequence, she ignites it as she begins speaking and there's a slight pause before she twirls it at a very fast speed.

Would it be possible to have her ignite it when she says "Let us end this!"? I feel it makes more sense.

A pity. Have you thought about adding the option anyway for gameplay reasons? (just handmaiden/disciple learned X after exile's usual lines about teaching)

Anyway, I finished my last playthrough. I have to say, I'm especially impressed with what you did to the HK factory since 1.8.7! Gorgeous.

HK-factory has now the same level of polish of the rest of the game - if not more.

I don't remember being able to activate and kill the HK-51s before, but that could be just me going less hardcore with HK-47 in the past. Does it make any difference to G0-T0/HK-47 confrontation on Malachor, or is it the same as stopping both production lines?

Also, I could be mistaken but it seems to me you are no longer able to disable comunications before trying to stop the reactor. I understand if you changed it, but I liked it better before, that way everywhere you went first, you did some damage/progress.

It was good to see Mandalore on Malachor, but I'm a bit disappointed this way I don't get Brianna's and Visas' lines at the end. (It makes sense, I know)

The last - minor - thing that bugged me was that I lost light side mastery on my last planet, and in the end game I only found ways to get DS points. Not even rescuing my party was enough. But I have no idea if this is a change, or if it was like that before.

Anyway, personal preferences aside, you did a great job. I remember the first time I played TSLRCM my game kept crashing on Onderon.

Thank you guys!

I'm especially impressed with what you did to the HK factory since 1.8.7! Gorgeous.

You're from the future? I'm going to make a 1.8.7? Oh wow... tell me all about it!!!

(j/k, you meant 1.7 I assume?)

I don't remember being able to activate and kill the HK-51s before, but that could be just me going less hardcore with HK-47 in the past. Does it make any difference to G0-T0/HK-47 confrontation on Malachor, or is it the same as stopping both production lines?

Also, I could be mistaken but it seems to me you are no longer able to disable comunications before trying to stop the reactor. I understand if you changed it, but I liked it better before, that way everywhere you went first, you did some damage/progress.

There's plenty of options in the factory, and yes, they can have their effects on Malachor.

Not sure what you mean about the communication since you're pretty much forced to shut it off or you can't progress... (???)

TSLRCM 1.8.3b has only one thing disturbing me, and it is not in relation to the mod contents.

There is no way to "manually" install it like you can with K1R 0.9, so it makes its installation a bit trickier on alternative systems like GNU/Linux.

I’d love to see an alternative download as any kind of archive coming with a readme telling you where to place each file.

By the way, as I’m talking about Linux right now, it seems your mod works flawlessly on it.

Well done ;)

For the Disciple, you could use the line "Of course, it would be my pleasure." (from if you asked him to do meditation with you) if you asked him "Do you wish to learn some of the forms I have learned?"

As for Handmaiden, it would be harder to put in proper dialogue, but it's possible.

For the Disciple, you could use the line "Of course, it would be my pleasure." (from if you asked him to do meditation with you) if you asked him "Do you wish to learn some of the forms I have learned?"

As for Handmaiden, it would be harder to put in proper dialogue, but it's possible.

"I want you to teach me" 

Maybe that would work if you could cut it off correctly and precisely so it doesn't sound like she is stuttering.

"I want you to teach me" 

Maybe that would work if you could cut it off correctly and precisely so it doesn't sound like she is stuttering.

I'm staying far away from any splicing this time.

[sarcasm] Because what I put together turned out oh so well for M4-78 EP! [/sarcasm] ;)

I'm staying far away from any splicing this time.

[sarcasm] Because what I put together turned out oh so well for M4-78 EP! [/sarcasm] ;)

Oh, but Sith Holocron, you did excellent for M4-78's artificial intelligence! (Yes, I saw the walkthrough on M4-78EP.)

Oh, but Sith Holocron, you did excellent for M4-78's artificial intelligence! (Yes, I saw the walkthrough on M4-78EP.)

Oh, never mind what I put in!

"I want you to teach me"

Also, I don't think I could splice the lines properly because I basically suck at editing.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thought being unable to free the Ithorian while Slusk is still alive is stupid. At that point in my last playthrough, I even reloaded an older save and killed Slusk too, just to free him.

I also didn't like the factory, though I don't hate it. It just felt weird and out of place there at the end of the game, but the dialogue was pure gold.