FF97 Posted Thursday at 08:11 AM Posted Thursday at 08:11 AM I got back to Kotor and Kotor 2 modding and texturing after many years and just want to share some of my work. All those years, I didn't realize the "hoversled" PLC had the wrong textures applied. Screenshots from the K1 Official Game Guide book I thought looked interesting. I also fixed the Gammorean's axe model/UVs. KotOR0002a.tga Quote
StellarExile Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago 2 hours ago, FF97 said: My "Vanilla Plus" Revan Retexture WIP: Could you do party members as well? Quote
Sith Holocron Posted 40 minutes ago Posted 40 minutes ago On 10/8/2026 at 4:11 AM, FF97 said: All those years, I didn't realize the "hoversled" PLC had the wrong textures applied. Will that fix be uploaded soon? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.