Jump to content

FF97

Members
  • Posts

    86
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by FF97

  1. FF97

    Remade Top UI Icons

    To Be honest, I don't know yet. My GOG TSL version looks pretty nice at 2560x1440 without any real changes, as far as I see.
  2. View File Remade Top UI Icons Hello everyone! After a long hiatus, I’m back with a new mod. High-resolution top icons—"handmade" in the game's original style rather than upscaled via AI—at 128x128 resolution. For widescreen users, "Scaled Kotor" is recommended as a companion mod. Submitter FF97 Submitted 09/26/2026 Category Skins K1R Compatible Yes  
  3. Version 1.0.0

    12 downloads

    Hello everyone! After a long hiatus, I’m back with a new mod. High-resolution top icons—"handmade" in the game's original style rather than upscaled via AI—at 128x128 resolution. For widescreen users, Credit goes to J's Scaled Kotor Project for the icons upon which I based my mod. "Scaled Kotor" is recommended as a companion mod.
  4. FF97

    New Telos walls

    So I made some retexture of the (most common) walls on Telos Citadel Station. It's basically the original texture which has been upscaled with GigaPixel and recolored to have a warmer, rustier color and a new alpha channel based on the shiny spots. It's inspired by SIC's TSL Textures Remastered mod.
  5. Bao-Dur arm texture for his default clothes View File Hello everyone, This is a modder's resource that is maybe useful for those who want to retexture Bao-Dur's arm and don't want to mess around to get the two seperate textures (P_bao_durA and P_baodur_arm) look the same. Now, the default model of Bao-Dur also uses the P_BaoDur_Arm texture for his arm. Submitter FF97 Submitted 11/01/2018 Category Modder's Resources  
  6. View File Sith Soldier armor retexture This mod changes the armor of the Sith soldiers and also restores the unused bumpmap. The shiny silver armor now has a dark gray, greenish / bluish finish, similar to the gray of the Wehrmacht or General Veers' armor. The paint of the red armor is now a bit more orange and a little more saturated. For both armor, small details such as scratches on the metal or fabric on the black suit underneath were added and the gloss effects were greatly reduced. The mod is compatible with Kotor and TSL. Submitter FF97 Submitted 11/10/2018 Category Skins TSLRCM Compatible Yes  
  7. Version 1.0.0

    494 downloads

    This mod changes the armor of the Sith soldiers and also restores the unused bumpmap. The shiny silver armor now has a dark gray, greenish / bluish finish, similar to the gray of the Wehrmacht or General Veers' armor. The paint of the red armor is now a bit more orange and a little more saturated. For both armor, small details such as scratches on the metal or fabric on the black suit underneath were added and the gloss effects were greatly reduced. The mod is compatible with Kotor and TSL.
  8. FF97

    K2_00037.jpg

    I don't understand why blaster bolts should have the AuroraLight effect, but lightsabers shouldn't. Btw, The green light is only a test.
  9. FF97

    K2_00037.jpg

    AuroraLight lightsabers WIP
  10. According to some videos on Youtube, it's a human man wearing the 'stabilizer mask' and some suit of armor.
  11. I think it's more of the classic "evil alien" stereotype which is used in many older Sci-Fi movies. Also, all the Quarren have the same appearance, which makes it a bit more strange. Btw, there are also a few Quarren around at some bars playing pazaak.
  12. Version 1.0.0

    85 downloads

    Hello everyone, This is a modder's resource that is maybe useful for those who want to retexture Bao-Dur's arm and don't want to mess around to get the two seperate textures (P_bao_durA and P_baodur_arm) look the same. Now, the default model of Bao-Dur also uses the P_BaoDur_Arm texture for his arm.
  13. Hello everyone, I realized nearly every crime lord in TSL is a quarren. What about a mod that changes some of them into humans, twilek, trandoshans and other aliens? For example: Visquis could have the appearance of the cut character Dessicus.
  14. I realized it was uploaded as a mod. Thank you!
  15. Hello, How can I get the glow effect that appears on characters/placeables/parts of the map while a blaster bolt passes by before hitting it's target? I think it would look great if lightsabers had this effect.
  16. View File Khoonda flag fix Hello everyone! Has anyone noticed the black flag on Khoonda? That's because there is no actual texture applied to the flag, so I made this mod which renames the placeholder texture to use the Dantooine/Khoonda flag instead. Btw, you don't even need that mod. Just make a copy of the texture DAN_Flag2 and rename it to DantFlag. Submitter FF97 Submitted 10/24/2018 Category Mods TSLRCM Compatible Yes  
  17. Title says what this thread is all about. Is there any fix for the missing Telos academy Hangar skybox out there, or do I need to make one myself?
  18. FF97

    Khoonda flag fix

    Version 1.0.0

    11,185 downloads

    Hello everyone! Has anyone noticed the black flag on Khoonda? That's because there is no actual texture applied to the flag, so I made this mod which renames the placeholder texture to use the Dantooine/Khoonda flag instead. Btw, you don't even need that mod. Just make a copy of the texture DAN_Flag2 and rename it to DantFlag.
  19. btw, you should also change the boots of the guys in the cantina. Maybe it's just me, but it always looks like they are wearing shorts, exposing their light skin.
  20. View File Jolee as PC This mod will add Jolee from Kotor as a playable character in Kotor 2 TSL. The head replaces the black, bearded bald guy. Note: The animations differ a little from the default heads in Kotor 2. Jolee seems to be much less calm and always looking around. This is not a bug, but his unique animation from Kotor. Submitter FF97 Submitted 06/23/2018 Category Mods TSLRCM Compatible Yes  
  21. No, the conversations. In Kotor 2, he sounds just like a R2-D2 rip-off (I like R2-D2 actually, but not the idea of any Astromech sounds like him.)
  22. How can I replace T3-M4's TSL voice with his voice from Kotor? I don't find the sounds in the Kotor files.
    He looks much tougher now. Btw, I never realized how old he actually was in Kotor 1, since he looked younger without that beard.
  23. FF97

    Jolee as PC

    Version 1.0.0

    160 downloads

    This mod will add Jolee from Kotor as a playable character in Kotor 2 TSL. The head replaces the black, bearded bald guy. Note: The animations differ a little from the default heads in Kotor 2. Jolee seems to be much less calm and always looking around. This is not a bug, but his unique animation from Kotor.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.