Sign in to follow this  
zbyl2

M4-78 Official Progress Report #5

Beta has started!

As of right now, beta team composes of four persons including me, but we will be looking for more testers as the project progresses!

Main plot is finished and playable in game, but there are still side quests and bonus missions to be added, and of course voice overs to record!

You can now sign up for voice acting here!

So how is the mod going?

It might be a while before an update is posted. Thanks for your interest! We'll be sure to let you all know if there's an update worth mentioning!

First to say great work on this great mod.

TSLRCM 1.8 final testing has started, so the mod will soon be ready.

Will the mod come right after 1.8 or do you need more time?

We can't even say for sure when TSLRCM 1.8 will come out, let alone M4-78EP :)

I won't try to guess or estimate when M4-78 will be ready for release. We just got a new "build" ready for testing, and none of testers started playing it yet as far as I know; after everyone play test this one, there will be another one, with bug fixes and more content (that means more side quests... mostly). Then probably another one, and as many builds as necessary to make it as polished as possible for release...

Then there is also VO recording, which could also take a while.

So overall, we can't answer any questions about the release date. That's impossible to predict.

I'm interested in Beta testing but I have no programming skills whatsoever. This mod will be incompatible with TSLRCM right?

This mod will be incompatible with TSLRCM right?

The reason behind M4-78EP is for it to be fully compatible with TSLRCM(the long ago released M4-78 however is no way compatible with TSLRCM) therefore the EP in the title of the mod. If you are willing to do beta testing there is a thread about it here on the forums so sign there and you should be given access to it.

Thanks a lot. But I gotta uninstall TSLRCM completely in order to Beta Test it right? And "EP" is....?

Thanks a lot. But I gotta uninstall TSLRCM completely in order to Beta Test it right? And "EP" is....?

To beta test the mod you need clean game instalation and ofcourse installed tslrcm, no other mods. As for the EP it stans for "enhanced project"

To beta test the mod you need clean game instalation and ofcourse installed tslrcm, no other mods. As for the EP it stans for "enhanced project"

wow i can't believe that!!! It's wonderfull!! I'm very interesting for the Beta

If you need any testing done I would be more than happy to get M4-78EP onto my computer and test it out. It would be my pleasure.

I'd just like to chime in and say that I am greatly looking forward to this Mod, I've only just re-discovered TSL and I'm loving it again! Thanks for all your hard work.