About This File
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC 2 MODIFICATION
PartySwap 1.3.3 (TSLRCM 1.8.5 REQUIRED)
NOTE: Apart from TSLRCM, any mod that edits Kreia's endgame dialog is incompatible with this mod. As is any mod that contains Zuka's dialog on Dxun, unless they merge in installation. In that case, you must install this mod first.
This mod allows the player to recruit both Handmaiden and Disciple. It also adds a usable item (adrenal) that will allow you to replace any member of the current party with Handmaiden (wherever appropriate). It also changes the game up a little bit where potentially both can become involved.
First and foremost, make sure that you have TSLRCM 1.8.5 installed in your TSL directory.
1) Unzip the compressed file you downloaded and run the PartySwap Installation TSLPatcher file located inside.
2) If you want to use this mod in conjunction with M4-78EP, choose the appropriate installation. Otherwise, choose the Default installation.
3) Press the Install button and locate your TSL directory where TSLRCM is installed.
If there are any errors during installation, let me know immediately.
The TSLPatcher creates backups of all your unmodified files. You can find it in the same folder as the Installer.
1) Inside the backup folder, you should see twelve module files. Cut and paste these files inside the Modules folder in your game directory. Overwrite everything.
2) Inside the backup folder, you should see a file named dialog.tlk. This goes in your root game directory (the same folder with swkotor2.exe). Cut and paste it there.
3) Everything else in the backup folder belongs in the Override folder, so cut and paste it into the Override folder in your game directory.
4) I'm sending out a folder called Override Uninstall with all the original files from this mod. Copy (don't cut) and paste them inside the Override folder in your game directory. Then delete them.
5) Go to your game's StreamVoice\262\ATRISCS3 directory and delete 262ATRISCS3015.mp3. Then go to 402\kumus and delete 402KUMUS46.mp3 and 402KUMUS47.mp3. Then go to 650\krehand1 and delete 650KREHAND1016.mp3 and 650KREHAND1017.mp3. Finally, go to 003/KREDISC3 and delete 003KREDISC3023.mp3
THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.
This mod has only been tested with the latest version of TSLRCM. In all likelyhood, if it's compatible with TSLRCM, it's probably compatible with this mod. Sometimes, this might not be the case, such as files that this mod edits in the module files, other mods might place them in the override folder, so if you find a conflict like this, please let me and the community know.
Fair Strides - Can almost take credit for half the mod getting done, help with scripts, understanding Waypoints and TSLPatcher, etc. Thank you!
Thanks to the wonderful modding community at Holowan Labs/DeadlyStream for helping me with facing constant problems.
Special thanks to VarsityPuppet, for teaching me about #include scripts and how I don't need to bother with them.
Sith Holocron - Thanks for the aid with VO splicing!
Snigaroo - The man who tested to kill that annoying game breaking bug surrounding Disciple's endgame dialog.
What's New in Version 1.3.3 See changelog
Disciple's endgame dialog with Carth/Cede will now trigger properly for male PC's (for real this time)!
Restored an Ebon Hawk scene between Kreia and Disciple for male PC's.