About This File
KOTOR 2 Community Patch
Maintainer: A Future Pilot
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or PM at deadlystream.com
Original Release Date: 06/14/2018
This mod is a compilation of various bugfix mods put together with the intention of fixing all the known bugs with the last official patch of KOTOR 2. A huge thanks to all of the mod authors who created these mods, and gave me permission to include them in this patch.
2. List of included mods and fixes (alphabetical by author):
A Future Pilot:
- The space suit running animation looks like a squirrel that's been injected with caffeine
- The Ebon Hawk has a couple panels with bad models: Ebon Hawk Model Fixes 2.0
- In the prologue there are remote clones instead of sensor droids: Prologue Sensor Droids Fix
- A number of textures don't use shaders: Textures Improvement Project
- There are multiple issues with the Harbinger level geometry: Harbinger Hull Fixes 1.1
- The Zeison Sha armour for males (PMBMM) is unable to properly perform a two-handed grip during weapon animations: Get a Grip! Zeison Sha Armour Male Model Fix 1.0
- There are some minor level geometry issues in the Peragus Administration Level: Peragus Administration Level Room Model Fixes 1.0
- The head texture for Visas has a poor quality mask for its environment map and incorrectly uses her skin colour for the inside of her mouth
- The female player head PFHA04 has some clipping issues with the right eyeball and eyelid (reported by Soka)
- The female player head PFHA05 has incorrect UVs for the upper teeth, causing them to be flesh-coloured (reported by ebmar)
- The Ebon Hawk's medbay has some bad lightmaps and the camera can clip through its walls (suggested by JCarter426)
- The Bumani Exchange Corp. module lacked a skybox/starscape (reported by JCarter426)
- Mandalore is missing the helmet filter effect on one of his lines (reported by Sniggles)
- War Droid texture variants didn't properly display the blaster texture (Reported by Sith Holocron)
- When Kreia first wakes up in the Peragus Administration Level morgue, it's possible to briefly see her body disappear
- Various issues: JC's Minor Fixes for K2 1.3
- The HKs and T3M4 droids don't have shaders: JC's Shader Fixes for K2 1.1
- Various fixes for which feats characters can select: JC's Feat Fixes for K2 1.1
- T3-M4 was missing VO and some Gand VO was misplaced: JC's VO Fix for K2 1.1
- The Republic soldier body models have been improved: JC’s Republic Soldier Fix for K2 1.1 (with DarthParametric lending a hand)
- TSLRCM’s Zhug encounter on Nar Shaddaa had a couple issues: JC's Zhug Attack Fix for TSLRCM 1.1
- Boma beasts have black between their teeth: Boma Beast Teeth Fix 1.0
- The model in the galaxy map for Paragus looks nothing like it: Peragus Galaxy Map Change
- The broken item icon, and Grenn's case icon are incorrect
- A number of items have wrong descriptions or properties: Marauder Fix Pack 1.0.3
- The Serocco guard has a VO that used the wrong actor: Serroco Guard VO Fix 1.0
- It's possible to not be able to get a starport visa if you let a bounty hunter go: Bounty Hunter Starport Visa Fix 1.0
- One of the player heads wasn't able to blink or move his eyes: PMHC06 Fixed for TSL
- PMHH01 has some issues: PMHH01 Fixed
The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod (TSLRCM) Team:
- The male Jedi Master robes (PMBNM) had an incorrect OdysseyBase name
- The walking and running animations are janky: Movement Animation Fix for Both KOTOR and TSL
3. Other Recommended Mods:
To install, just run Install.exe
Given the complexity of this mod, a clean install of KOTOR 2 is recommended. However, you can check through the installation log file if you wish to undo the changes made.
If you are aware of any bugs that need to be fixed, let me know here: https://github.com/KOTORCommunityPatches/TSL_Community_Patch/issues
Due to this mod being a compilation from many different authors, please do not distribute it.
All of the mod authors who have helped make this patch a reality. I can't say it enough - Thank you!
Fred Tetra - For creating his awesome KOTOR Tool that makes us modders job a lot easier.
Snigaroo - For maintaining awesome mod lists on the /r/kotor subreddit, and for putting up with my many recommendations
danil-ch - For this info.rtf template
Fair Strides - For bundling up his tools and making them available
DarthParametric - For his numerous additions and fixes
JCarter426 - For his many contributions and inclusions
THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS MODIFICATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS MODIFICATION.
What's New in Version 1.5.1 See changelog
- Fixed file data problem related to using the wrong repo while cloning changes for the 1.5 release--this release now properly contains the changes from 1.5. The readme has also been fixed to reflect current Community Patch practices.