About This File
This mod addresses an issue with the vanilla Zeison Sha armour model for males (PMBMM). It appears something happened during its creation by Obsidian that results in the left hand being unable to reach far enough across the body to properly perform a two-handed grip during weapon animations. The model was also undersized compared to the other male models.
- Scaled the model 102% to bring it in line with the height/size of other medium male models
- Adjusted some hand and wrist skin weights to minimise bad deformation
- Swapped to the PMBNM rig to alleviate left arm position/rotation issues
- It seems like swapping to the PMBNM rig may have traded one set of issues for another. There appear to be some deformation problems with the right hand that aren't present when using the original rig. I may swap to a third rig at some point to see if I can find a better solution.
- The dual melee wielding animations still suffer from the vanilla bug of the off-hand clipping through the hilt. Download @JCarter426's Supermodel Fix for K2.
- Simply copy the model files across to your Override folder