About This File
This mod overhauls the appearance of Janice Nall and her Incomplete Droids in her store.
# Background #
I was in a playthrough and looking to overhauls things that're necessary; this is one of them.
# About this Mod #
This modification makes Janice Nall more like an expert droid technician; with those flashy looks of hi-tech armor she's wearing and her Incomplete Droids will looked like they're meant to be; an unfinished paint jobs with missing parts in their anatomy.
Updated in v1.1.0: Adds an additional texture option for Incomplete Droid; which texture now immensely have the look of C8-42-GE3 [Elise Montagne's personal-assistant droid] with unfinished paint jobs.
Updated in v1.1.1: An additional installation targeted to earlier version user; which is a fix for Janice Nall's model provided by @DarthParametric [Female Armour Collar Fix].
# Final Remarks #
I have plan to change T3-H8 appearance to something more unique in the future update; to make it different from common utility droids spreads around the game. We'll see. 🤞
Critiques, comments, suggestions, questions and any feedbacks for the next update are very much appreciated- just PM me, write them on my feed or leave any on the mod's page as you please. And thank you! for downloading, and playing this mod.
Hope you enjoy the mod as much as I do!
- Run the installer [TSLPatcher.exe]
- To install Incomplete Droids' alternative texture; simply run its option, or you could also drop the included file to the 'Override' folder. Overwrite when prompted
Uninstallation: Replace the installed files with what is stored inside the generated 'Backup' folder. Particularly the tar_m02ab.mod, put back the file to the 'modules' folder; overwrite when prompted.
Compatibility: This mod works either with vanilla or modded state of the game. Will be compatible with Kainzorus Prime's "[KotOR] NPC Overhaul Mod"- make sure to install this mod after the said mod has. Will not be compatible with any mods that overrides the tar02_brokedroid.utc and tar02_janice021.utc or anything that force-overrides the contents of tar_m02ab.mod.
For this mod to be effective you should at least load a saved game before entering the Upper City North [tar_m02ab] module
Redistribution: You can redistribute this mod or re-release it to any website as long it fits their policies; just don't claim it as your own. And be advised that I will not provide support to any technical problems there. If you are to re-use the assets to a mod you will be releasing, you don't have to ask for permission- but your generosity is very much welcome. Also, make sure to give credits to SpaceAlex, DarthParametric, BioWare & LucasArts with the release; as inside this mod are theirs. An appreciation to yours truly is also a warm welcome, welcome.
- DarthParametric for the past-and-present knowledge which allows me to create customs for the game, and also for granting my request on having his "Female Armour Collar Fix" included with this mod
- SpaceAlex for the Modder's Resource: K1 Enhancement Pack which its Twi'lek's head texture and Protocol Droid's texture as the primary base to work on to
- jc2 - whom recent release of Lehon Mandalorian Expansion triggered me on running a playthrough which resulting on this project
- Rece for the Animated Texture Tutorial which very helpful back then for me to understand how an animated clothing works
- ROTNR for the Creating Module Files in KotOR tutorial which helps me on creating the custom tar_m02ab.mod included with the mod
- Dark Hope, VarsityPuppet, JCarter426, redrob41, CarthOnasty, Sithspecter, DeadMan, Salk, Quanon, Kexikus, Silveredge9, Logan23 and N-DReW25 for an inspiration to most of the creation
- Fred Tetra for the 'amazing' KotOR Tool
- bead-v for MDLedit and KOTORmax
- Werner Rumpeltesz for PlainEdit.NET
- ndix UR for tga2tpc
- All the inspiring streamers on DeadlyStream
- All the inspiring modders either active or inactive
- DeadlyStream for being a home; a place to hangout and to discuss
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Adds an additional installation targeted to earlier version user; which is a fix for Janice Nall's model provided by DarthParametric [Female Armour Collar Fix]
- The main installation option already include the said fix