Sign in to follow this  
ebmar

MOD:[K1] Tach's Grunt Readjustments

[K1] Tach's Grunt Readjustments

Tach's Grunt Readjustments

This mod made readjustments to Tach's taunt/grunt heard in the Upper Shadowlands and Lower Shadowlands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's always room for an improvement so - critiques, comments, suggestions, questions and feedbacks for the next update are much appreciated - PM, write them on my feed or leave any on the mod's page as you please. And thank you! for downloading, and playing this mod.

Hope you enjoy the mod as much as I do!

Installation: run the installer [TSLPatcher.exe] and then hit the [Install Mod ->] button

Uninstallation: put its backup back to the streamsounds folder. Overwrite when prompted

Compatibility: will be compatible with mostly anything

This mod will have direct effect anytime and anywhere it is installed

This mod is play-tested with KotOR 1 Restoration/K1R installed and is compatible with them

Redistribution: you can redistribute the mod and/or get creative with its content as you see fit - just don't sent them to Disney...

Credits:

• All of ya! :cheers:

Special Thanks:

• DarthParametric for past-present knowledge which allows me to create customs and for all the outstanding creation that I am a fan of
  • JCarter426 for all his work that I look up too - I learned a lot from his mod setup and been practicing a lot using their method
  • Fred Tetra for the 'amazing' KotOR Tool
  • stoffe and Fair Strides for the most useful "TSLPatcher" and "ERFEdit"
  • DeadlyStream for being a home; a place to hangout - to discuss and hosting my work
  • Snigaroo/Sniggles for hosting #mod_development on Discord > r/kotor - thanks! The place is so much fun! :jarjar:

-eb

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/01/2019
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    Yes

The description is a little vague. How does it "readjust" the Tach sound?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kainzorus Prime said:

I'd look at the submission date, if I were you. The staff has been more than a little slow with approving this one on time.

I guess in the end I guess you could say @ebmarwas the one who got fooled by the administrators.

• Haha 1