Sithspecter

This is the Sleheyron Planet, which is a Work-In-Progress mod for KotOR

Here are some I can think of

Chumash The Hutt, Alog The Hutt, Kumash The Hutt, Hobba The Hutt, Ozug The Hutt, Demis The Hutt, Odis The Hutt, Palnor The Hutt, Salbis The Hutt, Azorg The Hutt, Kelon The Hutt

Odis is already a character in TSL though, so scrap that one.

Ready Set Hutt, Hutt Chi Minh, Ten-Hutt, Adolf Huttler, Starsky and Huttch, Hutt Fuzz, Huttcules, Donald Hutt, Huttary Clinton, George W. Hutt, Hutt Mess, Francois Huttande, Dwight D. Eisenhutt, Mahuttma Gandhi, Makeshift Hutt, Hutt Girl, Hutt Guy, Hutt Plate, Go To Hutt, Kim Jong Hutt, Crosby Stills Nash and Hutt, Huttle Up.

Edit: Hutt James Hutt, Hutt and Bothered, Brad Hutt, Smokey the Hutt, McGruff the Crime Hutt, Yogi Hutt, Fred Flinthutt, George Huttson, Kate Huttson, Sylvester Stalhutt, Darth Nihilhutt, Dustin Huttman.

...I have no words for this.

Odis is already a character in TSL though, so scrap that one.

Iziz was a Jawa in Kotor 1. Iziz is also the main colony on Onderon though I see your point.

Late to the party, but those screens of Sleheyron are fantastic. It feels very official.

As for the Hutt names, I've got a couple. Dorag The Hutt or Ashla The Hutt. Not good at coming up with names for characters, but I thought I'd try and chip in...

Perhaps TOR's Rise of the Hutt Cartel could provide some inspiration for names/ideas.

Not sure how referencing TOR, particularly this expansion, in Sleheyron would be received but just a thought.

Another update! Another area in the game, this time the most complicated one by far. I call it the complex complex...hehehe.

Anyways, building on the techniques I used in the last go around, I was able to design and construct the area in very good time. I improved upon a few of my techniques and took advantage of my new understanding of what makes walkmeshes work correctly. Another thing that I improved on was the use of AuroraDLights in the area (there are some 250 lights in the area).

Just letting you guys know that the work continues, and I'm working hard to make these things a reality. In other news, we have brought Snigaroo aboard as a story consultant, because he is a very good critic and is able to point out problems with plot, and provide solutions to fix them. We've already had some great talks with him and he has improved on several aspects of the story without changing things too much.

We are still looking for a dialog writer though! Someone with experience working with the Dialog Editor and putting dialogs into KotOR or TSL.

Now for the screenshots:

sle_estate007.jpg

sle_estate008.jpg

sle_estate009.jpg

sle_estate010.jpg

sle_estate011.jpg

sle_estate012.jpg

sle_estate013.jpg

sle_estate014.jpg

sle_estate015.jpg

• Like 10

Looks good, reminds me of the Trayus Academy for some reason.

Why is there a republic trooper target practise on Sleheyron, are you showing off the sith base or a hutt palace who hates the republic?

Why is there a republic trooper target practise on Sleheyron, are you showing off the sith base or a hutt palace who hates the republic?

Because the Republic had laws and banned several of the Cartel's actions such as slavery, trade of certain goods, trade rights, and tax evasion... yadda yadda. They are criminals and the Republic is a governing body with galactic force capable of ensuring stability and maintaining their laws. So it seems very appropriate that the subject of authority would be seen as the enemy of the Hutt Cartels as I'm sure the Repubic Senate, not to mention the jedi, were bad for business. Also Republic armor is a decent armor that is just as durable as most medium grade armor is. Therefore, practicing on them grants a level of realism to how much dmg their blasters can do and makes for a more enjoyable target than a poster or a non-colored suit of armor.   

The Hutts feel that the colors brighten up the place a bit.

• Like 1

Because the Republic had laws and banned several of the Cartel's actions such as slavery, trade of certain goods, trade rights, and tax evasion... yadda yadda. They are criminals and the Republic is a governing body with galactic force capable of ensuring stability and maintaining their laws. So it seems very appropriate that the subject of authority would be seen as the enemy of the Hutt Cartels as I'm sure the Repubic Senate, not to mention the jedi, were bad for business. Also Republic armor is a decent armor that is just as durable as most medium grade armor is. Therefore, practicing on them grants a level of realism to how much dmg their blasters can do and makes for a more enjoyable target than a poster or a non-colored suit of armor.   

Should have "Schutta!" spraypainted on or around the armor, just to show how their establishment feels about...the establishment..

• Like 3

Well that makes alot of sense. I will assume they were bought off the black market or they were taken off fallen Republic Soldiers in combat with the Hutt's bounty hunters and enforcers.

Should have "Schutta!" spraypainted on or around the armor, just to show how their establishment feels about...the establishment..

The word "Scutta" would have to be written in the star wars language Aurebesh or in a Hutt language which probably won't mean anything to the common mod player since Aurebesh isn't a real language.

Your ability to stay true to the original style and feel of the game is truly extraordinary. Fine work as always.

Good to hear Snig's on board to help with the story!

Attention to detail is fantastic, as usual. I'm almost scared to go into that target practice room!

• Like 1

So after downloading kotortoolset by fairstride I ran across two files named "44 - Battle: Sleheyron City" and "45 - Battle: Sleheyron Gang" in the level properities, under (battle) Music. Thought you might wanna know in case you didn't. 

I saw all pictures, it's awesome mod! :) i can't await to play this mod, i think it will take till end 2018? idk, cuz the project is larger than Earth i guess , so good luck! :)

I saw all pictures, it's awesome mod! :D i can't await to play this mod, i think it will take till end 2018? idk, cuz the project is larger than Earth i guess , so good luck! :D

I think it'll take till it's done

• Like 1

This will be KR1 Compatible right?

Some K1R team members are working on it. It was also stated somewhere at the beginning that Sleheyron is going to be compatible with mods like K1R and BoS:SR.