zbyl2

TSL Restored Content Mod 1.8 RELEASED

Is this the final version of the mod? I mean, unless anything comes up, there will not be a v. 1.9, will there? I couldn't find anything about this in this thread, so I apologize if this has been brought up before.

As this game has now launched on steam, is this mod compatible with that?

Does it also does not have a launcher for that version?

Is there any way to check to see if the mod has been installed correctly ?

I'm interested in the answer to this aswell. I guess someone will just have to buy the game on there and try it out. It seems a little convenient that it finally gets released on there now. But perhaps it's just in relation to the bundle pack getting released.

As this game has now launched on steam, is this mod compatible with that?

Does it also does not have a launcher for that version?

Is there any way to check to see if the mod has been installed correctly ?

TSLRCM 1.8 was reported to work with steam, but you'll need to turn auto-update off, so it doesn't reverse our changes.

Also, people say that launcher won't update on steam version, so you'll have to look for in-game differences.

Is this the final version of the mod? I mean, unless anything comes up, there will not be a v. 1.9, will there? I couldn't find anything about this in this thread, so I apologize if this has been brought up before.

Yes, it's a final version.

I've been wondering if there is a chance to see the TSLRCM source scripts?

Yo guys I haven't been on this forum for a year or so - I even forgot my username - but just registered to say thank you very much! You guys are amazing! *in tears* :D

Yeah, only small changes, so they should work fine.

Fixes aren't retro-active though (like old feats lost/gained for T3, G0-T0 and HK)...

• Like 1

first of all I would like to thank you for this great work, and I have already downloaded the mod.

Now I have a question concerning filesfront hosted mods, do you can download? Not me, not sure if it is due to failure of the website or mine.

The error is 403 - Forbbiden.

Sorry for possible spelling errors, I am using a translator.

• Like 1

Negative.

OE wanted you to have Hanharr DS, Mira LS, so obviously we're not changing that in the Restored Content Mod.

Negative.

OE wanted you to have Hanharr DS, Mira LS, so obviously we're not changing that in the Restored Content Mod.

but hanharr is so stupid. and unlikable. would the mod that change this work?

also, where one can suggest more mods to incorporate? also, what kind of mod beside fixes you encourage to incorporate?

Considering I made the one hosted here... obviously it'll work with TSLRCM. Can't tell about the others though, no idea.

Hi! I just wanted to pop in and thank the modding team and beta testers for their hard work on the TSLRCM. I've been looking forward to seeing TSL restored ever since I bought the game in 2006 and heard about the ill fated TSLRP. I just finished playing through 1.8.1; I hadn't played through earlier versions. So again, thank you, and I'm looking forward to the M478EP!

Hi! I just wanted to pop in and thank the modding team and beta testers for their hard work on the TSLRCM. I've been looking forward to seeing TSL restored ever since I bought the game in 2006 and heard about the ill fated TSLRP. I just finished playing through 1.8.1; I hadn't played through earlier versions. So again, thank you, and I'm looking forward to the M478EP!

What Stargazer said. I recently finished the mod and enjoyed it so much I grabbed the demo for the KotoR 1 restoration so I could see what was added to that game. I look forward to trying out the new version after I'm done with the first game. Keep up the good work. :cool:

when u install 1.8.1 does the launcher let u know what version u have or does it still say 1.8?

when u install 1.8.1 does the launcher let u know what version u have or does it still say 1.8?

You do know that 1.8.2 is coming out today, right?

You do know that 1.8.2 is coming out today, right?

yea, just didnt remember if i had 1.8.1 or if it was required

TSLRCM 1.8.2 is now up!

Uploading M4-78EP now. Separate install, which will update 1.8.1 into 1.8.2, will be uploaded after that.

TSLRCM 1.8.2 is now up!

Uploading M4-78EP now. Separate install, which will update 1.8.1 into 1.8.2, will be uploaded after that.

So happy! :cool:

Can't think of a better way to finish this year!

Thanks!

zbyl2 and all the developers who worked on the TSLRCM+M4 mods, thank you for all your hard work.