Jump to content

Sith Holocron

Members
  • Posts

    6,581
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    456

Everything posted by Sith Holocron

  1. It won't let me do it. You might have to do an text update and put in the same mod file. I'll approve as soon as I see it.

  2. Scorchy's guide has been been my own guideline on how to pester the team to include as much cut content as possible.
  3. Look again and see what you may have missed.
  4. It is non canon but many elements do come from game material. If you're purely obsessed with canon, don't download M4-78. That's the reason it wasn't included in TSLRCM: added content. Oh, you want someone from Obisidian to give you some advice? Here goes: A) I'm not the one asking the question. By no means should anyone infer that I'm not for the M4-78 Enhancement Project. Those on the team already know that for certain.
  5. I'll propose the idea that one person very important person with TSL approves of TSLRCM and that would be Chris Avellone, lead writer of TSL. He even helped notify folks of the TSLRCM 1.8 existence when he tweeted. If the lead writer approves of the mod, suggests playing the game with the mod, and gives kudos to the team . . . well doesn't that speak for itself? Mostly through diving through all of the data on the game discs. However, references to some of the cut content can be found in interviews with the creators. Keep in mind that some of the cut content was only cut due to spelling errors in the code. However, is it really fair to say what would've happened in that perfect world where Obsidian had the time to finish making the game according to their original conception? Have you played the original un-modded game all the way through to the end? Have you played it with TSLRCM 1.8 all the way through? After you play both through entirely, I'd be interested in your opinion. Keep in mind that in order to play by YOUR rules, you wouldn't be able to touch any other mod besides TSLRCM as it wouldn't be canon.
  6. My original entry has now been updated. BTW, this thread should NOT be used for requests. I suggest using the General Kotor/TSL Modding section for that. I hope some day it is finished too. I voiced a few lines in that mod too. (And IIRC, they were pretty funny.)
  7. Is anyone interested in Drewton releasing his mods?

    1. Show previous comments  7 more
    2. Vriff

      Vriff

      I found him on twitter and youtube. I've asked for him to release his work, and last time he came onto Holowan, resumed for 3 days and left. Last I checked, he hadn't been on twitter/youtube in months.

    3. Sith Holocron

      Sith Holocron

      He was last on Lucasforum near the beginning of last month. He last posted on Twitter (https://twitter.com/ABDrewton) on August 25th. I leave it to you to choose the method of how to contact him. The last I read from him on Twitter was that his main hold up was a need for a UV mapper.

    4. Darth Hayze

      Darth Hayze

      So is there any possibility of getting in contact with him, seeing if he'll release the TSLMIM in Beta form, or somesuch?

  8. That is an official Tron Legacy product. Google "Tron Legacy Mural Wallpaper " and you'll see for yourself. It is quite large.
  9. Shall we chat through gmail?

  10. Has everyone noticed a patch for TSLRCM 1.8 was released? No? Go here to download.
  11. Added animated version of left monitor screen in M478 Staff section. Looking for input.

  12. PM me you ideas of what text should go above the droids heads when you have a chance.

    I've got your sound files on my iPod, filled in all of the track information, and even put in an "album" cover picture. LOL

    I haven't heard IS-24's lines yet. Not sure who did them either.

  13. UAM approved. Check your gmail account.

  14. Check your e-mail

  15. For your avatar, I'd suggest having the light shine on "his" face rather than the back of the head as that's what the player will looking at the most.

  16. Your latest pictures just reminded me of a question I had: What will the avatar picture for G0-T0 look like?
  17. I am curious what the back of the droid looks like without the cape. Perhaps folks might decide they would want to do without it they saw that as an option.
  18. Your thread has been moved to the TSLRCM section

  19. No comment.
  20. Love the droid model, hate the symbol covered cape. Any chance you could be convinced to drop the symbols from that cape?
  21. Who here knows which KSE appearance I need to choose to get this guy appear as my PC: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_droid

    1. Hassat Hunter

      Hassat Hunter

      Already told you... :)

    2. Sith Holocron

      Sith Holocron

      And I gave you a response

  22. Unless the title changes again, of course.
  23. Check your mail for the correct font.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.