Sign in to follow this  
Hassat Hunter

Bug Reports for TSLRCM 1.8.5

Oh, holy hell this is funny

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

After leading Botono out of his apartment

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?

Indeed

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

Steam

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?

Indeed

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh

8) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

Partyswap 1.3.1a http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/544-partyswap/

9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

I'm not sure what led to this. I tell Lorso I'll lure out Botono, but when I talk to him, I tell him we're going to see Grenn. But I can keep talking to him and have the same thing loop. Meanwhile, the mercs outside will multiply. Sadly, only two of them become fightable - but any clones you spawned will help you! If you try to talk to another later, the conversation just ends because there's no Botono there to continue the thread, so you've got like a dozen (or however many you want to clone) mercs in the middle of the area

10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

No

11) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes, happens every time

12) Have you tried starting a new game?

Not yet

13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Win 7

Remember which dialogue options you picked? I can see nothing wrong here.

Just the one telling him that we're heading to Grenn. I suspect it has something to do with mixing up the quests of having him killed and saving him

Hello.

I've been following TSLRCM for years, and am currently doing a playthrough of The Sith Lords with it and M4-78 EP installed (and nothing else). I am currently in Iziz, and have recently acquired Visas as a party member. With her in tow, I came upon the twi'lek and devaronian having their debate about whether General Vaklu or Queen Talia is the more capable leader. Eventually, as per usual, they ask me, the "human sentient", for my opinion, to which Visas, somewhat sarcastically (!), chimes in with, "Yes, 'human sentient', I wish to know as well." Or something like that. I choose answer #1, that being that it is important to be able to trust your leaders, and that Queen Talia fits that bill better. Visas does not favour this choice, saying that Talia is weak and will "wilt in whatever direction the wind blows" (not sic). Again, I choose the first answer, that being that time can remedy this, that experience can be gained, and that integrity is different. She replies that I am horribly naïve.

Once the overarching conversation ends, I get a message telling me that I have both gained and lost influence with Visas. This may or may not be an error or bug, and if it is, it's probably vanilla. I just wanted to consult with the people here about it.

@Schmengland, IIRC it was same in vanilla.

This is neither a bug, nor a minor inconvenience; I just have a question. Does TSLRCM include game rebalances? I couldn't help but to notice that Darth Nihilus is a bit more difficult than he ever was in vanilla. It's kinda cool. :D

This is neither a bug, nor a minor inconvenience; I just have a question. Does TSLRCM include game rebalances? I couldn't help but to notice that Darth Nihilus is a bit more difficult than he ever was in vanilla. It's kinda cool. :D

That was a bug fix. In vanilla, Tobin and Nihilus had their stats reversed, making for a piss-easy Sith Lord and an unnaturally difficult zombie soldier

Otherwise, RCM doesn't really do anything in terms of rebalancing 

Ahh. That's rather amusing, actually. :P

...I really think that Nihilus should have Death Field, though. The fact remains that once he is reduced to half of his VP, he begins to use Drain incessantly, never healing quite fast enough, and also never doing enough damage. Usually, in RPG's, a given boss will get stronger as it nears death, but it's the opposite here. :P

When you first arrive on Dantooine, if you have a lightsaber, you have the option of persuading or force persuading Dillan, the women who approaches you.

If you use a regular persuade, you still do the hand motion for the force persuade. I didn't even have the power this time, so i shouldn't be doing the hand motion

This isn't so much a bug as something that just personally bugs me, but can we get a new version of the "tslrcmcredits.bik" there has been a few updates since 18.3. 

We're having a new Credits BIK movie created at the same time as the M4-78 EP Credits BIK. When the update for M4-78 EP goes live, the new TSLRCM BIK video will (likely) be added to TSLRCM.

Hello all. I know this thread applies only to the 1.8.5 version of the mod, but I somehow got the original CD version of KOTOR 2 working on my Windows 10 laptop. Since I got it working in that fashion, I've been rather hesitant to uninstall the 1.8.4 version. Anyway, I played through TSLRCM 1.8.4 and noticed a few errors here and there in both text and NPC stats (force and health points with the proper modifiers and levels for these NPCs. Nothing is related to bugs or glitches (except the last couple of list items); they're mostly just inconsistencies. Here's a list of things that I noticed were a little off in the 1.8.4 version.

· Visas’ proper level 6 stats should be 54 HP and 42 FP
· Kreia’s proper level 3 stats should be 27 HP and 73 FP (FP added with force sensitive feat and her wisdom modifier)
· G0-T0’s level 6 HP stats should be at 54 HP
· Hanharr's level 4 stats should be at 60 HP
· T3 should have 24 HP at level 3
· HK-47’s level 6 stats ought to be 66 HP
· As a scout, Mira should have the flurry feat and medium armor feat (at least according to KOTOR1's base classes)
· There were some subtitle typos with Nallek, the Dantooine mercenary who you can Force persuade to give you his weapon and money. His fixed lines during said persuasion attempt should read, “Here. Here is my gun.”, and “I-I can’t”.
· Nallek also has a mismatched subtitle while talking about the mercenaries and the settlers to the Exile. The fixed line should read, “So I figured blasting one of them would do me some good”.
· In the torture explanation part of the HK factory, the word ‘perspiration’ in the subtitle is cut short. The line should read as “Check his temperature and perspiration-”
· Thon’s robe has the Force Immunity: Stun feat listed in the item description, but the feat doesn’t appear in the player’s feat list when the robe is equipped
· The third rank of the conditioning feat is not available to Jedi weapon masters
· Carth should have a republic naval officer uniform instead of the bonadan armor he’s usually wearing (minus the silly looking cap)
· Maybe remove PC’s teaching of Affect/ dominate mind to companions; there’s no chance for your NPCs to use that ability in-game
· When the Exile helps Canderous retrieve the two Mandolorian clans, there should be a small XP reward (e.g. 500 XP) for quest completion, and there should be a quest in the journal (e.g. Reunite the Mandolorian Clans)
· The Soresu description in the lower left hand action menu should read “ +blast deflection, -critical threat range”, not “ +blast deflection, –multiple enemies”
· If the player doesn’t pick the weapon master/marauder class, the lightsaber specialization feat is still automatically learned by the 3rd or 4th level of their prestige class. Is the specialization feat a reward from sparring with Visas? (I think this has been fixed in 1.8.5 version)
· Switch the HP amounts for Kavar and Talia- Kavar is too squishy and Talia is very tough
· Companion lightside/darkside bonuses are not given, despite the stat description on their character screen. The LS/DS bonus does work for the Exile, but that’s it
· During the Exile’s sentencing video, if the player has chosen the single bladed viridian lightsaber, the blade is active and lit during both the exile’s walk- in and during the player’s first dialogue choice

I hope this doesn't seem too nit-picky.Thanks again! And great work to all of the TSLRCM mod group. Thanks again for making the game playable and complete!

One other little thing: The defense bonus from Jedi sense and Scoundrel's Luck is applied earlier (at levels 1, 5, 11, 17, 23 and 29) and not every sixth level as the description says. More info in the links below. http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_II:_The_Sith_Lords/Feats#Scoundrel.27s_Luck http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_II:_The_Sith_Lords/Feats#Sense

Another small text and dialogue fix. It occurs after the Darth Nihlus duel, and if Revan was set to dark side male. When Visas and Mandalore are discussing Revan's fate, Visas has a incorrect dialogue text line that reads- "And that is what burns in your heart. Why Clan Ordo was reborn. To prove Revan wrong."

The proper text line should read, "And that is what burns in your heart. And that is why Clan Ordo was reborn. To prove Revan wrong."

Mellowtron: Until you know for a face that these issues are present in 1.8.5, refrain from posting in this thread. And stop with the double and triple posting.  (Read rule 6.  Actually, re-read all the rules.)

I would like to report a bug, I was researching how to fix it and it seems to be a bug thats been in the game since release and I'm not sure it was ever fixed. After Telos Academy I noticed that Bao-dur was glitching really bad. The only way I could talk to him is if I selected him in my party and talked to my character. He wouldn't follow anyone when you came to a planet he just stood there and turned your direction when you tried to talk to him. I'm not sure this is something you guys would handle but I got the glitch fixed just reloading back to Telos Academy and trying different things. I unequipped all the items in my party (Bao, Atton, my character) and then going into the Ebon Hawk finally seemed to fix it. Ever since then I can't repeat the glitch, though I was getting it every time before I tried it with my equipment unequipped. Was going to try to narrow it down but can't get it to glitch again.....

I would like to report a bug, I was researching how to fix it and it seems to be a bug thats been in the game since release and I'm not sure it was ever fixed. After Telos Academy I noticed that Bao-dur was glitching really bad. The only way I could talk to him is if I selected him in my party and talked to my character. He wouldn't follow anyone when you came to a planet he just stood there and turned your direction when you tried to talk to him. I'm not sure this is something you guys would handle but I got the glitch fixed just reloading back to Telos Academy and trying different things. I unequipped all the items in my party (Bao, Atton, my character) and then going into the Ebon Hawk finally seemed to fix it. Ever since then I can't repeat the glitch, though I was getting it every time before I tried it with my equipment unequipped. Was going to try to narrow it down but can't get it to glitch again.....

Read the very first post in this thread. Follow the requirements in it.

Or... read the TSLRCM readme;

Q. I lost my team at the academy/black screen when entering Ebon Hawk after academy/Atton, Kreia or Bao-Dur don't talk to me when I click them.

A. Sadly, this is a vanilla bug we cannot fix, since the files cannot be de-compiled. It's related to fighting the Handmaiden sisters on the battle mat and "cheating" before they become hostile, giving an error in the script to return your team members. You will have to load a save from before this fight

Well, what I'd like to mention are gameplay/storyline connected small mistakes and minor inconveniences rather than technical ones, but I'd recommend changing these in future updates, if you plan any.

• If you choose Vaklu's side on Onderon, Kavar is too easy and Talia is quite tough. While I know that it's not exactly a restoration, they should be a bit more balanced. Kavar is a Jedi, and a far more skilled warrior than a queen should be.
  • Force Powers you teach your companions are completely useless. You never get to use Dominate Mind with a party member, as this is a persuasive power.
  • I always wanted the Exile's old lightsaber to be cyan, as her next lightsaber is canonically cyan, on promotional images Atris wields a cyan lightsaber which is presumably her old lightsaber and I simply prefer cyan to usual blue, but you can only have your old lightsaber cyan by saying you don't remember. It quite spoils the roleplay, as you have to be a complete idiot not to remember your lightsaber's color after eight years and you're not really reliable then. In place of Atton, I would start doubting if the Exile was really a Jedi if she forgot her lightsaber's color. It would be nice to allow players to intentionally choose the Exile's old lightsaber color to be cyan.

I have a minor inconvenience to report. Okay... I finished all of Telos, Dantooine, Nar Shaada, the first half of Onderon, and Korriban. My question is this... Why am I not allowed to go back to Onderon? Do I have to finish M4-78 first?

I have a minor inconvenience to report. Okay... I finished all of Telos, Dantooine, Nar Shaada, the first half of Onderon, and Korriban. My question is this... Why am I not allowed to go back to Onderon? Do I have to finish M4-78 first?

If you've downloaded M4, yes. Complete planets until you get the message from Kex (I believe that's who, anyways) about the civil war on Onderon

Thank you! So Kavar is now last. That feels odd, but at least I know now.

I was trying to finish the Lost Jedi quest, i've found all the Jedi, and witnessed Vash's death at M4-78. When i get into the Dantooine academy, the Kreia sitting down at the cutscene triggers, but then it doesn't continue, as i just walk into the room where the 3 Masters are, but they just stand there staring at me and i can't talk to them. The only thing that seems to progress the quest is going back to talk to Kreia, but that just ends up killing the Masters, which is contrary to what i'm trying to achieve. I've looked around for a fix but i couldn't find it, i apologize if this has been already answered before and i have overlooked it somehow.

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

As i'm walking into the Dantooine academy.

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?

Yes

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

Steam

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?

I think it's up-to-date (Steam)
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh install along with the Enclave patch

8) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

No other mods

9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

As i'm walking into the room with the Masters nothing happens

10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

No.

11) Have you tried using a different save game?

I have tried reloading a save game from earlier, no change.

12) Have you tried starting a new game?

No, i was kind of hoping to avoid that :)

13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Win 8.1

Also i wanted to thank the devs and everyone involved in this project, you guys rock!

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh install along with the Enclave patch

No other mods

What "Enclave Patch" are you refering to? The Extended Enclave mod?

Are you sure that you have no other mods installed (like Extended Enclave)? Because I had that issue when I had Extended Enclave and PartySwap installed.

Yes, that's the one. I should try running the game with that disabled?

(if i can figure out how to disable it...)