Hassat Hunter

TSLRCM 1.8.5 Released!

Get it here: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/578-tsl-restored-content-mod/ or if you use the Steam workshopversion it should auto-update there.

Changelist 1.8.4 Updated - 1.8.5

----------

* Added persuasion animation (Thanks to danil_ch for noticing and providing a semi-complete list of locations of all force persuasions)

* Resolved some AR_Error generation with easter egg background and robes.

* Fixed T3 skipped dialogue fix getting broken when fixing Steam dialogue being skipped.

* Removed excess dlg's and stuff from 307NAR (only used for Zhug scenes), drastically reducing it's size.

* (English version) Fixed Revan disrepency in HK-47 dialogue (Thanks to danil_ch for noticing and the VO splices)

* Pre-Malachor: Resolved Handmaiden being present even if she left with Kreia to Malachor. Resolved silent Mandalore line.

* Visas sparring: Fixed Weapon Focus: Lightsaber being skipped during reward section. For the english version it now shows what Feat you've gained (if any).

* Fixed graphical glitches in cutscenes using widescreen resolutions.

* Atris/Kreia convo intro improved as per gameplay developer comments

* Telos Academy: Fixed some minor issues with a cutscene (Thanks to danil_ch)

* Activated dormant placeable in the Telos Academy. (Thanks to JCarter426 for finding the inactive placeable)

* HK Factory: You can no longer trigger HK-50 cutscenes by loading a savegame. Removed dead HK-50 to avoid confusion.

* Force Persuading Terlyn will no longer require persuasion skill to succeed.

* Onderon Wall: Restored missing Bostuco line, made Royalist single line bark rather than cutscene, fixed minor lipsync issues with Vaklu in palace cutscene.

* Trying to (Force) persuade the thug after killing Riiken will now net a dark side gain regardless of success or failure.

* Restored Patto line, removed HK part from Akkare store since storespawn was fixed and was already generating a part, leading to him having 2 instead of the intended 1.

* Ralon: If you have Kreia and Handmaiden/Disciple they can now both comment on the fabled holocron line.

* Malachor Core: Fixed Kreia repeated line by actually intended line.

* Touched up Visquis call cutscene. (thanks to Danil_ch)

* Fixed several missing awareness and persuasion checks.

* Fixed broken T3 interaction with the "meet and greet" droids on Dantooine.

• Like 1

Great, wonderful. Now where is M4-78EP 1.8.5?

Coming 2031 for android & iOS in full 3D, VR version to follow in 2033 :D

• Like 4

Coming 2031 for android & iOS in full 3D, VR version to follow in 2033 :D

:Facepalm:

Everyone knows in 2031 android & iOs are dead, bettter make it for FacebookMobile, with real-life projection in 2033.

As for Kreia & Atris; Well, you'll just have to see ;)

Everyone knows in 2031 android & iOs are dead, bettter make it for FacebookMobile, with real-life projection in 2033.

Nah, old school games call for old school platforms.

• Like 1

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped to make this happen. I played the game on retail release, and it's so much better with the restoration, especially towards the end. Obsidian really had a gem here, just needed some polish.   :thumbsup:  :clap:

"Sorry! You don't have permission for that!"

"We could not find the specified file or the specified file does not exist."

???

"Sorry! You don't have permission for that!"

"We could not find the specified file or the specified file does not exist."

???

Read this.

What's the level cap in TSLRCM/KOTOR 2- sorry if this has already been answered?

What's the level cap in TSLRCM/KOTOR 2- sorry if this has already been answered?

The maximum Level a player can get in Kotor 2 is 50.

But has anyone ever reached level 50 without the Hssiss glitch? I've only managed to get around 32 with everything I have in the game now.

But has anyone ever reached level 50 without the Hssiss glitch? I've only managed to get around 32 with everything I have in the game now.

I always get to around lvl 40-45

How?

Getting exp xD having kreia with me. Completing everything

Getting exp xD having kreia with me. Completing everything

I've completed this game over two dozen times, only getting around 40 I think at most. 

Thank you for TSLRCM 1.8.5!

It must have been over 12 years ago when I bought the game. I never really played it because I heard about the unfinished ending.
Then I was reading about a mod that was supposed to restore cut content (I believe it was a predecessor of this mod) and I chose to wait.
Mainly I play games to experience good stories so starting sth. that I knew was unfinished was not sth. I liked to do.
In December 2019 I finally started playing the game with your mod (and many more) installed. I have to say it was a very complete and satisfying experience.
Sure, here and there it is still noticeable that content got cut, however it didn't bother me.
The best part: it was impossible to tell apart the restored content from the original game.

I thank you for all of your hard work and making this experience possible 🙂

• Light Side Points 1

Two questions: why is the Steam Workshop version recommended over a regular download, and what kind of hiccups am I looking at if I just use the regular? I'm a bit of a software ignoramus and the Handmaiden for Females mod recommends avoiding the workshop version.

3 hours ago, springerjkreb said:

why is the Steam Workshop version recommended over a regular download

It's not.

3 hours ago, springerjkreb said:

and what kind of hiccups am I looking at if I just use the regular?

None, and quite the contrary.

Don't use the Steam Workshop.

• Like 4
  • Light Side Points 1

On 1/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, springerjkreb said:

Two questions: why is the Steam Workshop version recommended over a regular download, and what kind of hiccups am I looking at if I just use the regular? I'm a bit of a software ignoramus and the Handmaiden for Females mod recommends avoiding the workshop version.

To expand, there's a thread about this:

https://deadlystream.com/topic/7321-why-not-to-use-the-steam-workshop/

Specifically:

What the Workshop is Good For

Jokes of "nothing" aside, the Workshop is actually very good for single-mod installs. If you want to use TSLRCM and only TSLRCM, go for it--the Workshop will download it and you can run it with no trouble at all. The TSLRCM team even realized that this is a much easier and more foolproof method of installation for many users, which is why the Workshop version remains recommended. And, so long as TSLRCM (or TSLRCM + M4-78) is the only mod you're using, it truly works fine. The issue comes in with multi-mod setups, which is how we get to....

Why You Should Avoid the Workshop

tl;dr You want to mutli-mod, so you can't shouldn't use the Workshop.