Recommended Posts

Interesting... I know of nothing that should be stopping you from getting the Handmaiden, unless you installed this mod after the holorecording sequence after Telos.

 

Nope, I actually instaled it before even starting the game. Does it has anything to do with my character being female? I was wondering it would be the case because people around here had this issue before right? Any indication on what I shold try to do based on your previous experience with the issue? Btw, awesome mod, I can't get it to work and I already love it, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, yes, but that was when everyone had trouble in the first release of the mod. It was the main point of the first update, and has been fixed since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MAJOR UPDATE: As busy as I've recently found myself in my life, I haven't found any time to work on the anticipated compatibility patch between PartySwap and Extended Enclave, nor will I be able to find time or desire to work on it in the near future. However, there is some good news -

@Leilukin has graciously volunteered her time and dedication to creating said patch, and I've given her the go-ahead! I hope you'll all join me in wishing her luck!

  • Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, DarthTyren said:

MAJOR UPDATE: As busy as I've recently found myself in my life, I haven't found any time to work on the anticipated compatibility patch between PartySwap and Extended Enclave, nor will I be able to find time or desire to work on it in the near future. However, there is some good news -

@Leilukin has graciously volunteered her time and dedication to creating said patch, and I've given her the go-ahead! I hope you'll all join me in wishing her luck!

Thank you for your permission!

  • Like 2
  • Light Side Points 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet ANOTHER Update:

Things are starting to settle a little bit for me right now, and I've finally decided to get back to work on this bad boy (and it has been very bad, indeed). Tomorrow, I'll be digging up my external drive with all my files on it and getting to work on the endgame Ebon Hawk scene with Disciple, making sure it can run correctly.

Here's where I ask for your help - I want this to be the final necessary update to make PartySwap work without issue on it's own (unless, of course, we get an update to RCM). So, if I need to be aware of any other issues, please report them to me either here in this thread, on Discord, or in PMs, even if you've already reported them before, as I'm trying to compile an up-to-date list and prioritize. Note that if the suspected culprit of an issue is incompatibility with another mod, it will not be considered.

Thank you all for putting up with me and my sporadic updates with this project. Now let's complete this thing - together!

  • Like 2
  • Light Side Points 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I can't believe this mod actually exists I am so excited! Thank you!

Now I'm not 'at home' with modding errors/compatibility but I Installed it. You mentioned that if it gives any errors we should mention it so here it is;

I got 4 'warnings' from the patcher;

Quote

 

 • Warning: A file named 650KREHAND1016.mp3 already exists in the StreamVoice\650\KREHAND1 folder. Skipping file... 

• Warning: A file named 650KREHAND1017.mp3 already exists in the StreamVoice\650\KREHAND1 folder. Skipping file...

these 2 seem obvious, don't think it's a big deal

 • Warning: Unable to find a field label matching "ReplyList\25\EntriesList\1\Active2" in krehand1.dlg, skipping...

 • Warning: Unable to find a field label matching "ReplyList\260\EntriesList\1\Active2" in 650jedi.dlg, skipping...

These 2, not sure if the mod will work correctly?

 

And maybe a dumb question but, if nothing else pops up as a 'warning' does that mean there are no further comptability issues?

Because I see some mentions of the installer modifying files called Kreia and Zuka. Just wanna be sure before I continue and mess something up. :p

 

edit

Also I've read through the old comments somewhat and didn't find a clear answer.. is it now compatible with the extended enclave mod?

Edited by Xussy15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sorry for the double post but I seem to have run into an issue.

I just left the Telos academy and the scene where Atris states the handmaiden has left triggers, but once on the ebon hawk after all the cutscenes there is no handmaiden 🤔

Traveled to a planet, hoping something would trigger later or she'd just appear in the party selection, but nope.

I'm trying to think of mods I have that might interfere but I can't think of anything.

I'm playing as the female exile. 

 

It's the last mod I installed, I'm on steam and there are no steam workshop mods activated, but I do have a bunch of other mods but besides the TSLRCM + EE they are all visual / small gameplay mods that do not relate to this sort of thing

 

Edit: Well, ignore my last! Issue resolved. I was using a mod to remove the hologram effect from the council recording TSLCRM added. holorec.dlg in my override. Handmaiden appears :) Time to continue! 

Edited by Xussy15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 12:25 PM, Xussy15 said:

I can't believe this mod actually exists I am so excited! Thank you!

Now I'm not 'at home' with modding errors/compatibility but I Installed it. You mentioned that if it gives any errors we should mention it so here it is;

I got 4 'warnings' from the patcher;

And maybe a dumb question but, if nothing else pops up as a 'warning' does that mean there are no further comptability issues?

Because I see some mentions of the installer modifying files called Kreia and Zuka. Just wanna be sure before I continue and mess something up. :p

 

edit

Also I've read through the old comments somewhat and didn't find a clear answer.. is it now compatible with the extended enclave mod?

I can already tell you the problem more than likely - You aren't using the EE compatability patch made by Leilukin. Without it, PS and EE are going to hate each other.

Link here - Follow those install instructions TO THE LETTER!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DarthTyren said:

I can already tell you the problem more than likely - You aren't using the EE compatability patch made by Leilukin. Without it, PS and EE are going to hate each other.

Link here - Follow those install instructions TO THE LETTER!

Thanks for the reply!

Luckily I uninstalled EE somewhere along the line to see if that fixed my other issue, so now I could install it in the right order according to the patch.

Never noticed that compatibility patch. Maybe you could put it in the mod's description? 

Anyway, thank you the mod has been real fun so far!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello together,


I want to swap Party Members.
I want to recruit the green Twi'lek girl Ramana (the Dancing Twi'lek, who is lost by the Twi'lek named Harra at a round of Pazaak) at Telos instead of G0T0.

At the beginning can you help me with a Tutorial, which show me the right way in the kotor tool step for step?

My idea: If you presents Ramana the freedom at Telos, you meet her in the Cantina at Nar Shaadda too. 
There is a green Twi'lek looks like Ramana from Telos, who is in trouble with a ugly Gran.
For my idea, this is Ramana too. So if you rescue her again, there appear a dialogue option whith it you can recruit her for your party. 
Additional, I want to integrate the dialogue option later, that I can make Ramana to a jedi.

Can you help me?

Kind regards, Al Fartax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Al Fartax said:

Hello together,


I want to swap Party Members.
I want to recruit the green Twi'lek girl Ramana (the Dancing Twi'lek, who is lost by the Twi'lek named Harra at a round of Pazaak) at Telos instead of G0T0.

At the beginning can you help me with a Tutorial, which show me the right way in the kotor tool step for step?

My idea: If you presents Ramana the freedom at Telos, you meet her in the Cantina at Nar Shaadda too. 
There is a green Twi'lek looks like Ramana from Telos, who is in trouble with a ugly Gran.
For my idea, this is Ramana too. So if you rescue her again, there appear a dialogue option whith it you can recruit her for your party. 
Additional, I want to integrate the dialogue option later, that I can make Ramana to a jedi.

Can you help me?

Kind regards, Al Fartax

I'm not going to say your idea is bad but rather... infeasible. What with TSLRCM being used by 99% of TSL Players you would need to make it compatible, not only the complex plot of TSL and the complexity of how TSL is set up, but you will also need to make it compatible with that mod. Considering you are removing Goto, a central character to the plot, you would likely break the existing plot as well as the compatibility of other mods for such a minor and insignificant character.

 

Plus, why are you even asking that here? This mod simply adds Disciple and Handmaiden into the TSL game together and adds an item to "swap" them out as there aren't enough slots to accommodate the both of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2019 at 6:38 PM, N-DReW25 said:

I'm not going to say your idea is bad but rather... infeasible. What with TSLRCM being used by 99% of TSL Players you would need to make it compatible, not only the complex plot of TSL and the complexity of how TSL is set up, but you will also need to make it compatible with that mod. Considering you are removing Goto, a central character to the plot, you would likely break the existing plot as well as the compatibility of other mods for such a minor and insignificant character.

 

Plus, why are you even asking that here? This mod simply adds Disciple and Handmaiden into the TSL game together and adds an item to "swap" them out as there aren't enough slots to accommodate the both of them.

I thing that's why he is asking here: The Swap item. Is it possible to increase the swappable characters? Would be an interesting way to add new party members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, because there is a limit to the size of the party table - the game only comes coded for 12 slots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2016 at 1:53 AM, Leilukin said:

I'm late to this but thank you for updating this mod. There's no more errors when I reinstalled the mod.

 

However, I would like to report a game-breaking bug I encountered with this mod:

 

It happened after the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave sequence and I returned to the Ebon Hawk, and I was trying out the mod with a male PC at the time. After the conversation with Visas, I got stuck in the Ebon Hawk and the game couldn't progress.

 

I believe the issue was caused by PartySwap modifying visasend.dlg to attempt to trigger the scene where Disciple warning Carth/Cede about the Telos attack. I had encountered similar issues when I was trying to make similar changes to visasend.dlg for my Visas Marr and Female Exile Romance mod. I didn't use my mod when I was trying out PartySwap, though. I didn't use any other mods that modify the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave sequence either.

I have to report the same issue as this.  Can anyone suggest a fix?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.