VarsityPuppet

Star Wars Episode VII :The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer

Guest R2-X2

Does it spoil a lot? I'm hesitant to watch. :D (Hate trailers that almost give away the ending... happens far too often. :( )

Btw... why does the 

smiley look exactly like the 

?

I wanted more... so I guess it worked for me. Han looked old, very old... chewy looked the same though. I am a little disapointed he was still brown. i would expect him to be a little greyer.

Female Jedi as main character? That is my bet!

I wanted more... so I guess it worked for me. Han looked old, very old... chewy looked the same though. I am a little disapointed he was still brown. i would expect him to be a little greyer.

Chewie didn't look particularly old to me.

Other than that, I'm excited for it, but this trailer didn't get me particularly excited. Maybe it's all the Marvel promotion that's going on right now.

Wookies don't usually get grey hair, unless they are really close to the end of their lifespan. (Which I believe is 400 years or so) And Chewie was 200 at the time of the Battle of Yavin. So He's not going to be much older in the Force Awakens, therefore he shouldn't really have grey hair.

I thought this trailer was far more cohesive than the last. This time I actually got sense of the scale and scope of the movie, rather than just the mishmash of images last time. I especially like the downed ISD in the desert.

• Like 1

The biggest thing that got me excited from this was the Battlefront teaser at the end...

The image of the downed Star Destroyer was great.

Luke's narration and the melted Vader's helmet was a good touch.

It's clear that the new villan is based on Revan.

It was a well done trailer, I like it.

Guest R2-X2

I still can't get over the lightsabre crossguards. :P

Gotta say, I love this trailer... far more than the old one.

Really hoping here for VII to be awesome... more *good* Star Wars is never a bad thing... as long as they don't pull an Indiana Jones IV (god, that movie sucked).

i wonder does Rey(the girl) have a lightsaber pike? in her hand she has it with her in most of the shots she's in, if so that would be fraking amazing for a pick to be in the movie

Eeeehhhhhh......:(

I don't know, something about a helmet-less Stormtrooper just gets me the wrong way, and not because he's black. They were known for the intimidation of anonymity...

Well he was just disguised as a stormtrooper (i believe so considering the movies plot and that mans role in the movie) Personally i myself cannot wait JJ abrahams made the most recent Star Trek movies which are AMAZING and they deserve far more attention but I digress. The one thing we need in these next 3 Star Wars movies i.e. Episode 7 8 and 9 there HAS TO BE some sort of restoration of the jedi order like in the jedi knight games.

Well he was just disguised as a stormtrooper (i believe so considering the movies plot and that mans role in the movie) Personally i myself cannot wait JJ abrahams made the most recent Star Trek movies which are AMAZING and they deserve far more attention but I digress. The one thing we need in these next 3 Star Wars movies i.e. Episode 7 8 and 9 there HAS TO BE some sort of restoration of the jedi order like in the jedi knight games.

"Abrams" not "Abrahams"

Also, it was a surprise to everyone. Now that we all know Finn is apart of the "good guys" or "Resistance" it's not a surprise. Not to mention that he's a Jedi, so there's that.

"Abrams" not "Abrahams"

Also, it was a surprise to everyone. Now that we all know Finn is apart of the "good guys" or "Resistance" it's not a surprise. Not to mention that he's a Jedi, so there's that.

Hes not really a Jedi, their are none left except Luke... Now thats all I am going to say, do not want to spoil to much. This movie is honestly going to be great, I would put it in my top 3 easily, maybe even in my top 2 fav SW movies

"Abrams" not "Abrahams"

My mac auto corrected me... This is why I hate apple... All the auto correct. I know how his name is spelled except it auto corrected me.
  • Like 1

Look at the hilt please, every other image hes in, he is holding ANIs lightsaber from ep 3

Also, it was a surprise to everyone.

No?

It was pretty clear to me from the start he was masked as Stormtrooper... Han Solo and Luke Skywalker style. Did anyone actually think otherwise?

• Like 3

No?

It was pretty clear to me from the start he was masked as Stormtrooper... Han Solo and Luke Skywalker style. Did anyone actually think otherwise?

I'm pretty sure he is/was a stormtrooper but he defects to the Resistance. 

Look at the hilt please, every other image hes in, he is holding ANIs lightsaber from ep 3

Still don't believe me?