Vadász

Vadász Modding Central

I'll use this thread to talk about the stuff i hope someone else made but didn't so i had to do it myself my projects and ideas.

[TSL] PMHC06 Reskin Download Link

BeardedPMHC06_zpsed603cfc.png

I always liked PMHC06 i used it in most of my LS playthoughs, however eventually i noticed him being too young looking for a war veteran like him, so i grabbed the beard from PMHC04, recolored it and pasted it to the textures and portrait. Since i never used that head for DS playthoughs i never bothered to do the transitions. I'm planning to turn this into a full retexture, with transitions and some variants.

[TSL] PRP: Party Rebalance Project Thread Link

I like how the blending looks natural; it makes it seem as if his face was always like that.

Also it's great that you changed the thumbnail to match, because why the heck not?

Thanks guys, i do apreciate the comments. For the ones who'd like to use i believe I'll start working on it again during my winter break (This is in July for me).

Oh, and a opened a new project thread, the link is in the first post.

Small update, I made a sith eyes transition (No zombie skin) and some widescreen portraits.

Screenshots

Normal_zps6c4748c7.png

t1_zpscaa2e9bc.png

t2_zpsdd904392.png

Download Link

• Like 2

I'm loving that last part of the Dark Side transition. Yellow eye's are typically seen as the norm for Dark Siders, but dark orange is a welcome change. I'm considering which one I like more now.

I like the normal, and the last, but I don't like the middle eyes honestly. Could do with more yellow hue.

I'm glad you like the last one guys, i tried to recreate the eyes anakin have right before killing the separatist leader. Here is a screen of an alternate version with yellower eyes:

AlternateEyes_zpsf2d096ac.png

• Like 1

As soon as I saw the thread I instantly downloaded your new bearded texture, the quality is simply superb! I especially like your new yellow and orange eyes, keep the great work coming!  :D

I could barely believe my eyes, when I read "Vadász". And there's another Magyar here, as well?

Hungarian Triumvirate? Huh? But I won't be playing as Kreia... I'm too old for that.

Nice reskin, by the way. Looks superb! :)

I kwow it's a year ago since this thread was last written in but Vadáz, your head you've made looks really good so I wanted to download it.
But the dropbox link is not working anymore :/ It just gives me an error.

So, if the link could be fixed or if someone has a mirror that'd be great!
And again, sorry for bumping a pretty old thread.

I kwow it's a year ago since this thread was last written in but Vadáz, your head you've made looks really good so I wanted to download it.

But the dropbox link is not working anymore :/ It just gives me an error.

Your best bet would be to PM the author. If someone here does have it and wants to send him a link, contact "Eirikur" via PM as well.

i'm also going to try and pm the author for this mod, but would it be alright if someone pm'd me a link to it too if possible?

Thank you!

Hey Vadász, is there any chance you could make a version of this with darker colored hair? Something like the hair color on the PMHC04 head, like a light brown?

I really like the model, I just don't like the blonde hair on my characters!

37 minutes ago, Untold Prophecy said:

Hey Vadász, is there any chance you could make a version of this with darker colored hair? Something like the hair color on the PMHC04 head, like a light brown?

I really like the model, I just don't like the blonde hair on my characters!

It seems that no one - including Vadász - is following this thread.  I would highly suggest that you send Vadász a Private Message so he knows of your request.  Keep in mind that he hasn't been on the site since May.

44 minutes ago, Sith Holocron said:

It seems that no one - including Vadász - is following this thread.  I would highly suggest that you send Vadász a Private Message so he knows of your request.  Keep in mind that he hasn't been on the site since May.

Yeah, I figured that as soon as I submitted the post. I didn't realize how old this thread was!

I PM'ed him after I put the request up. Thank you for the heads up!

• Like 1