About This File
This mod aims to completely change Juhani's appearance and to bring it close to artist Corbin Hunter's redesign of the character. As a result, her head has been significantly reshaped and slightly retextured. An all-new body model was created and hand-painted from scratch. A new custom lightsaber has been created as well.
As several aspects of Juhani have been changed, this mod has been divided into four editions to accomodate the final user's preferences:
1. An All-in-one edition which includes all the changes to bring her close to Corbin Hunter's vision of the character.
2. A head-only edition, which only includes Juhani's revamped head.
3. A body and lightsaber edition, which includes her new body model and lightsaber.
4. Finally, a head and lightsaber edition, which includes her new head model and lightsaber.
Please refer to the included images in the 'Editions reference pictures' folder included in the archive to help you determine your preferred edition.
1. Extract the archive's content somewhere on your computer.
2. Double-click the "Juhani Appearance Overhaul.exe" file.
3. Choose an edition to install. Refer to the images included in the 'Editions reference pictures' folder to determine which one you prefer.
4. Click on the "Install Now" button once you're ready. The installer will try to locate your game installation directory. If it can't find it on its own, direct the installer to the correct location.
5. The installer will proceed to install the mod's files into your Override folder. Once it's finished, you may exit the installer and launch the game.
If you choose an edition that includes Juhani's new body model and lightsaber:
Juhani will have her new items only if you are using a save that is prior to the moment she joins your party right before leaving Daantoine. If you are past that point in your playthrough, she won't have her new items. You can get them using KSE or via entering the following commands in the in-game console:
⦁ giveitem j_juhsaber01
⦁ giveitem j_juhbody01
Original design by Corbin Hunter: Artstation link
This mod uses JC’s TSL Supermodel port in order to animate the skirt.
SPECIAL THANKS to
Artist Corbin Hunter for granting me permission to use this concept art
@DarthParametric for his help and advice throughout the development process
@bead-v for the incredible tools MDLEdit and KoTORMax