368 replies to this topic

#361 PorygonZRocks

PorygonZRocks

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:30 PM

That issue in the czerka mining facility in bos:sr on android can easily be solved just by renaming a few modules. You can skip that floor and play through the other floors and the rest of the mod and it will work fine. Dont remember exactly how i did it, but if you want me to, i could check it out again.

Really? You can play the whole thing, including Solomon's Revenge? Could you check it out? Playing full BOS:SR would be cool.

#362 DarthNonOriginalName

DarthNonOriginalName

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:40 PM

As i said, you will only skip a few levels of czerka mining facility, but the rest of it is playable.
So, how do you do it...

Step1 - open the modules folder and delete bos_czerka.mod (thats the one that cant load and causes the game to crash)

Step2 - rename bos_czerka3.mod to bos_czerka.mod (now clicking on the door that previously caused crashes will take you to the residental floor insted of main floor)

Step3 - COPY (not just rename) the module named bos_circle.mod and rename the copy of it to bos_czerka3.mod (this is to make sure that you can get back to the ebon hawk after you finish the mod)

Step4 - enjoy

#363 PorygonZRocks

PorygonZRocks

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:43 PM

As i said, you will only skip a few levels of czerka mining facility, but the rest of it is playable.
So, how do you do it...
Step1 - open the modules folder and delete bos_czerka.mod (thats the one that cant load and causes the game to crash)
Step2 - rename bos_czerka3.mod to bos_czerka.mod (now clicking on the door that previously caused crashes will take you to the residental floor insted of main floor)
Step3 - COPY (not just rename) the module named bos_circle.mod and rename the copy of it to bos_czerka3.mod (this is to make sure that you can get back to the ebon hawk after you finish the mod)
Step4 - enjoy

Thanks! I'll have to try that.

#364 N-DReW25

N-DReW25

Little Fixer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • LocationMalachor II

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:48 PM

If the Modules are custom made that should mean we are allowed to port the new Slehehyron Modules to TSL and make a TSL version of Sleheyron without any troubles, is that allowed?

• jc2 likes this

#365 Sithspecter

Sithspecter

Sleheyron Architect

• Administrators
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSleheyron

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:27 PM

If the Modules are custom made that should mean we are allowed to port the new Slehehyron Modules to TSL and make a TSL version of Sleheyron without any troubles, is that allowed?

Since I have saved all the ASCII files for Sleheyron, this would be possible, but I have no plans to port Sleheyron to TSL or allow others to.

• jc2 likes this

signaturegizka2-1.gif

#366 Canderis

Canderis

Serial Project Abandoner

• Moderators
  • 139 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:37 PM

Wouldn't there be texture issues with it as those would have to be ported?

#367 disbeliever

disbeliever

Jedi Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:51 AM

Looking good Sith

#368 ariankoochesfahani

ariankoochesfahani

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:24 PM

Re an earlier suggestion, I'd like to volunteer to help with the writing. I've worked as a professional writer, a writing consultant, and a graduate philosophy TA. I've published a paper in a peer-reviewed philosophy/literature journal and I happen to enjoy writing dialogues. Go-to references for me include the lesser-known The Writer's Art by Kilpatrick. I would be pretty focused on creating a seamless narrative experience between the original and new dialogue. Mods that add dialogue tend to be less immersive because the dialogue diverges in style from the original dialogue. Anyway, I love KOTOR and well-written stories, and I would be stoked to help.

#369 ScottLucrei

ScottLucrei

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:53 PM

On the above note, If you're looking for volunteer voice acting at any stage I'd be happy to contribute.
Please contact me at *snip* pm me

Moderator Edit: Please don't post your email address. Welcome to the forums! --Canderis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users