362 replies to this topic

#361 PorygonZRocks

PorygonZRocks

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:30 PM

That issue in the czerka mining facility in bos:sr on android can easily be solved just by renaming a few modules. You can skip that floor and play through the other floors and the rest of the mod and it will work fine. Dont remember exactly how i did it, but if you want me to, i could check it out again.

Really? You can play the whole thing, including Solomon's Revenge? Could you check it out? Playing full BOS:SR would be cool.

#362 DarthNonOriginalName

DarthNonOriginalName

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:40 PM

As i said, you will only skip a few levels of czerka mining facility, but the rest of it is playable.
So, how do you do it...

Step1 - open the modules folder and delete bos_czerka.mod (thats the one that cant load and causes the game to crash)

Step2 - rename bos_czerka3.mod to bos_czerka.mod (now clicking on the door that previously caused crashes will take you to the residental floor insted of main floor)

Step3 - COPY (not just rename) the module named bos_circle.mod and rename the copy of it to bos_czerka3.mod (this is to make sure that you can get back to the ebon hawk after you finish the mod)

Step4 - enjoy

#363 PorygonZRocks

PorygonZRocks

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:43 PM

As i said, you will only skip a few levels of czerka mining facility, but the rest of it is playable.
So, how do you do it...
Step1 - open the modules folder and delete bos_czerka.mod (thats the one that cant load and causes the game to crash)
Step2 - rename bos_czerka3.mod to bos_czerka.mod (now clicking on the door that previously caused crashes will take you to the residental floor insted of main floor)
Step3 - COPY (not just rename) the module named bos_circle.mod and rename the copy of it to bos_czerka3.mod (this is to make sure that you can get back to the ebon hawk after you finish the mod)
Step4 - enjoy

Thanks! I'll have to try that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users