• TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Previous Versions

• 28 Oct 2016 Download HD Cockpit Skyboxes 1

Download HD Cockpit Skyboxes 2.0

* * * * * 17 Votes
HD high quality cockpit skin texture ebon hawk

Screenshots

DESCRIPTION
When you land the Ebon Hawk on a planet, you are able to look out of the cockpit and view the landing platform. This is achieved by a cylindrical texture. Since the vanilla textures were low res, inaccurate, and desaturated, I recreated the platforms in Maya and rendered them to look as they do in-game. The main planets, including M4-78, are all remastered in 4096x1024. I also include a version of the Nar Shaddaa cockpit texture that utilizes the Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox mod by Sharen Thrawn. If you need downscaled versions, the medium option provides 2048x512 resolution skyboxes while the low option provides 1024x256 resolution skyboxes (the size from the vanilla game).

INSTALLATION
-Drop the files from the main mod folder into your override folder.
-If you want the cockpit texture that uses the Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox mod, replace the EBO_Sky01.tga file with the one from the folder labeled "With Nar Shaddaa Realistic Skybox."
UNINSTALLATION
-Delete the aforementioned files from your override folder.
THANX
Thanks to Adobe Photoshop, Gmax, MDLOps, and Autodesk Maya Student Version.
Special Thanks to Sharen Thrawn for making the Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox mod.

What's New in Version 2.0 (See full changelog)

• Edited the models for accurate UV mapping and full color range
  • Animated hyperspace to "flow" as it moves (partially to cover up for broken animation)
  • Added resolution options
  • Toned down window color to better blend Ebon Hawk model

Wow, this is just what I was looking for :)

Nice!

This is defo what i want to see when looking out of the Ebon Hawk windows. Excellent work.

Would this be incompatible with Zane's ebon hawk reskin? "Junkyard ebon hawk rar" Link: http://deadlystream....ard-ebon-hawk/ 

Ignore previous post, mods are for different kotors. 

Exactly what TSL needed. Thank you!

Sadly, there's no M4-78.

superSzym: You did have the M4-78 Enhancement Project installed first before you installed this mod, right?  This mod only changes the skybox for M4-78 as seen inside the Ebon Hawk.  (This mod doesn't add the whole planet.)
Yes, I had the M4-78 Enhancement Project. I know that it doesn't add the whole planet. By saying "M4-78" I meant its Ebon Hawk cockpit skybox. There are two files in the zip - EBO_Sky01 and EBO_Sky02, which include the cockpit skyboxes for vanilla planets. It's understandable that there's no M4-78 skybox in any of these, because M4-78 isn't literally a vanilla planet. But there aren't any files in the zip expect for those aforementioned two, thus not including M4-78 cockpit skybox.

This is great, tjsase! Shall definitely be using these in my next two KOTOR II Machinima films.

Great mod.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

• 1,005 Total Files
  • 19 Total Categories
  • 193 Total Authors
  • 1,789,546 Total Downloads
  • Train The Handmaiden BETA Latest File
  • jc2 Latest Submitter

28 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

3 members, 25 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shade3n, Etienne76, ficium