File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

A Mod for Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic II The Sith Lords
Author: N-DReW25
Release Date: 17.03.2017

Installation:
Double Click the TSLPatcher.exe and let it do its magic

Uninstallation:
Remove or Delete the "p_baodur.utc", "p_disciple.utc", "p_handmaiden.utc", "p_hk47.utc" and "p_mand.utc".

When the TSLPatcher installs the mod correctly it generates a backups folder within the Heavy Weapons Feat Restoration folder that contains the TSLPatcher. Open the backups folder and copy the
"baseitems.2da" and "feat.2da" to the override folder overriding the Heavy Weapons Feat Restoration files

If you have any problems be sure to contact me for support

Description:
Kotor 2 is known for a ton of cut content. The TSLRCM restores most of that content but there were some they left behind due to it being not restorable or not necessary. However, if you have sharp eyes you might notice the Heavy
Weapons Feats are not in game, instead heavy repeating blasters have the blaster rifle feat instead. This is likely intentional by Obsidian as a heavy repeating blaster is technically a blaster rifle but when I discovered the icons I made it
my priority to restore this small bit of cut content that TSLRCM doesn't even mention.

WARNING: In the TSLPatcher I had an error message saying "Warning: Invalid column label "File1" encountered! Skipping entry..."! I have no idea what this means but it doesn't look to be too bad in game. If any problems do arise or if you know
the reason behind this message please tell me immediately so I can hope to fix it

Currently, only Bao Dur, Handmaiden, Disciple, HK-47 and Mandalore have the feats. If you want your main character to have the feats you must give it to them on the level up screen

Also, ALL heavy repeating blasters will require this new feat instead of the Blaster Rifle Feat. This means there is a low chance of an NPC having no weapon since it doesn't have the new feat and cannot wield his heavy repeating blaster. If you spot these please let me know so I can
fix them

Recommendations: I highly recommend using Kainzorus Prime's TSL Fixed Proficiency/Focus Feat mod in conjunction with this one- http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/420-tsl-fixed-proficiencyfocus-feat-icons/

Known Bugs:
this mod shouldn't have bugs but if there is Just PM me on Deadlystream.

Incompatibilities:
The TSLPatcher will make it compatible with nearly any mod...but if you do find an incompatible mod please alert me so I can put it in the readme

Permissions:
Do NOT claim credit for this mod and do not use it in your own mods without my permission

Bioware for such an amazing game, Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool, Fair Strides for helping me get the Feat to appear on the character creation screen and everyone who downloads the mod.

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Click here to download this file

Your little fixes always surprise me N-Drew25! Where do you find these things? ;P 

In Kotor Tool...I have more up my sleeve so stick around!

In Kotor Tool...I have more up my sleeve so stick around!

Ahahha, it was a rhetorical question, actually! ;P

But more you say? Intriguing. 

Why do we have to use Kainzorus Prime's mod for proper icons? Much more people use TSLRCM, which fixes the Proficiency and Focus icon order, and using the full version of the aforementioned mod would unfix the bug. 

For fixing this to be fitting with TSLRCM, we need to copy only heavy weapons icons from Kainzorus' mod?

• Like 1

Why do we have to use Kainzorus Prime's mod for proper icons? Much more people use TSLRCM, which fixes the Proficiency and Focus icon order, and using the full version of the aforementioned mod would unfix the bug. 

For fixing this to be fitting with TSLRCM, we need to copy only heavy weapons icons from Kainzorus' mod?

It's included? It doesn't say that on the TSLRCM mod page?

It's included? It doesn't say that on the TSLRCM mod page?

But it's written on page of Kainzorus' mod, informing that in 1.8.5 the issue was fixed through feats.2da.

But it's written on page of Kainzorus' mod, informing that in 1.8.5 the issue was fixed through feats.2da.

I did not know that! Install this mod first and see if my mod has fixed icons if not...copy the heavy weapon feat icons from primes mod into your override folder.

N-DReW25: Remember when I mentioned that you should contact the makers of TSLRCM about inclusions in your status updates?  It should be very apparent now why I recommended that.

N-DReW25: Remember when I mentioned that you should contact the makers of TSLRCM about inclusions in your status updates?  It should be very apparent now why I recommended that.

I have done that already, Zybl2 himself said the following

"The only reason I wouldn't include it is because I've always been against using TSLRCM to rebalance the game and I've already veto-ed some similar changes when HH tried to make them.

That, and if it was present in K1, then I assume Obsidian cut it out on purpose, and we don't want to go against what they intended."- Zybl2

(The Veto-ed was a mistake done by Zybl2 not me)

I could however ask Xuul to make a review of my restoration mods that can't make it into TSLRCM or K1R so people are aware of these Restoration Addons.