Guest haviik

Requests

I know this is the cardinal sin for PC gamer, but is it possible to have Xbox controller support via mod (not Xpadder, I know that's possible, but clunky as hell)? I just prefer it when I'm lazing around and my PC is hooked up to a TV.

I know the Mass Effects (bar 3, because of some 'infinite wisdom') you can just tweak the coalesced.ini and BOOM. Controller support. Obviously this game is much older, made in a time where consoles were in their infancy and cross compatibility wasn't even an idea, so it may not be possible, but has any one looked into it?

Of course, I am ignorant to the sorcery modders have at their disposal so ignore me if I'm being dumb ^^.

I know this is the cardinal sin for PC gamer, but is it possible to have Xbox controller support via mod (not Xpadder, I know that's possible, but clunky as hell)? I just prefer it when I'm lazing around and my PC is hooked up to a TV.

I know the Mass Effects (bar 3, because of some 'infinite wisdom') you can just tweak the coalesced.ini and BOOM. Controller support. Obviously this game is much older, made in a time where consoles were in their infancy and cross compatibility wasn't even an idea, so it may not be possible, but has any one looked into it?

Of course, I am ignorant to the sorcery modders have at their disposal so ignore me if I'm being dumb ^^.

Don't worry, you're not the only person I've seen whose asked this. There isn't any mod that does this unfortunately, but if you know a bit of coding, you can use a program called AutoHotkey to better emulate and compress controls for a joystick device. It's still not an ideal solution but its probably the best way to go that I can think of.

Going back to the Mical/Brianna issue on page 1 (and since 2004 lol)

Is it possible to have both simply on the ship? I adore the plot development you get from various scenes on the ship and your ability to interact with them. Getting Battle Precognition from Brianna is almost a must when playing a combat based Exile, but at the same time, it's convenient how Mical is a walking chemical bench and I like the scenes where he finds out Revan's strategies only for Kreia to wipe his mind

Surely there must be some way to accomplish this. If one is not available for the actual field party but can be in the ship and interacted with, that would perfectly satisfy me

Hello! The mods "Movie robe reskin 2.0 for k1" and "k1prequelrobes" are really impressive, but now, what about a mod for k1 of new robes of the same style based in the excellent mods of Darth Deathman "Movie style jedi masters robes 1.0 and 1.5" for k2? I mean Nomi, Sylvar, Thon, Arca, ..., a couple of armored robes, Matukai Adept (the first version), and, of course, Windu´s robes, for k1. Thanks!

post-12822-0-42181600-1422037333_thumb.jpg

post-12822-0-80122100-1422037354_thumb.jpg

post-12822-0-68571400-1422037367_thumb.jpg

post-12822-0-64716100-1422037385_thumb.jpg

post-12822-0-15480300-1422037400_thumb.jpg

post-12822-0-59277200-1422037416_thumb.jpg

Hey guys. Just here to see if anything has happened on my request. I'd like to start a "Let's Play" of the game with TSLRCM and M4-78, but I'd like to have the head before I do so.

Thanks, and sorry if these kind of posts are frowned upon

Okay, so back on the request thread.. Again..

This time, I would like to know which portion of the plc_firepit model code controls the rate at which the slides change. (I assume it might be the birth and death of the particles themselves, but I honestly don't know much beyond that)

I'm trying to hex-edit the models for the large, small, and regular firepits (as well as the flameburst) particle fountains so that they have a slower FPS, since right now the fire moves so quickly, it looks like it's being hit by wind gusts.

Hello! The mods "Movie robe reskin 2.0 for k1" and "k1prequelrobes" are really impressive, but now, what about a mod for k1 of new robes of the same style based in the excellent mods of Darth Deathman "Movie style jedi masters robes 1.0 and 1.5" for k2? I mean Nomi, Sylvar, Thon, Arca, ..., a couple of armored robes, Matukai Adept (the first version), and, of course, Windu´s robes, for k1. Thanks!

Check this for Windu http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/477-movie-robe-reskin/ I'll try and work on those armored robes.

Heh.. I just tested it, and I guess my incompatibilities were fixed/or related to a different mod conflict. Thanks for looking into it anyway :D

Wait...so does this mean that it IS compatible? There are a couple of different forums that say it isn't...

And is it both TSLRCM AND M4-78EP? 

Cuz I REALLY to use the Kreia's Assorted Robe mod.... :)

Wait...so does this mean that it IS compatible? There are a couple of different forums that say it isn't...

And is it both TSLRCM AND M4-78EP?

Cuz I REALLY to use the Kreia's Assorted Robe mod.... :)

Well TSLRCM has released a few updates since then, but I was originally under the impression that it was causing trouble with my installation. However, at the time, I also had no idea what I was doing. So with both of those considerations, it may be prudent to look over it again to verify whether it still works.

Well TSLRCM has released a few updates since then, but I was originally under the impression that it was causing trouble with my installation. However, at the time, I also had no idea what I was doing. So with both of those considerations, it may be prudent to look over it again to verify whether it still works.

Yeah... Tried to PM ChAiNz.2da about it, but got no response. I've never installed it because I have a bazillion mods and re-textures currently very delicately balanced and working awesomely  :ice:

My list would be too big to put here...

Yeah... Tried to PM ChAiNz.2da about it, but got no response. I've never installed it because I have a bazillion mods and re-textures currently very delicately balanced and working awesomely  :ice:

My list would be too big to put here...

I feel the same way about installing mods. I use 50+ mods (Youtube doesn't allow me to list them all because there are so many, so I have to shorten the list in my video descriptions.)

I feel the same way about installing mods. I use 50+ mods (Youtube doesn't allow me to list them all because there are so many, so I have to shorten the list in my video descriptions.)

Just posted a blog regarding all of the mods I have installed that I have verified (on MY system) all work together, with some exceptions where I may have only used bits and pieces of some textures because I had to choose which ones I liked more... :ice:

http://deadlystream.com/forum/blog/37/entry-89-my-tslrcm-m4-78ep-compatibility-list-mar-17-2015/

Just food for thought for anybody, I guess.

REQUEST:

Was just thinking...it would be really cool if you could give yourself a cool Sith name if you decide for your character to take the Dark Side route.

As in, when you choose your prestige class and one of the choices is Sith [blank], a dialog would come up with the choice to pick your new name...

• "[dramatic music]" "Be reborn as Darth 'somethingsomethingDarkSide' "

Couple of ideas

1. Make it not mandatory - maybe default to original name, give the player a choice to modify or keep name
  2. Maybe a random name generator (First name always "Darth" or "Lord/Lady") for those having trouble thinking up their own cool Sith names
  3. Let Kreia give you your Sith name (maybe have key assigning a specific Sith name attached to Prestige class and/or Character Portrait), then give the option to have the user change it to their own

- example

• {Sith Marauder} + {PFHA04} = Darth Agana*
  • {Sith Lord} + {PMHA01} = Darth Pheus*

Would add a small element that would give a player another dimension and further immerse them into the character.

* Names inspired from lists on http://www.20000-names.com/

That's a really, really cool idea. I have no idea if it's possible at all but I'd support anyone who would try to do that and if it works it would be a permanent addition to my override folder.

If I recall correctly, there is no way to change your character's name after the character creation screen (besides using KSE).

Another "would be nice/cool/probably-not-required request":

Maybe a way to pick the NPC's Jedi class...? Seems kind of hemmed in where it is. I can see why the NPC's were given their respective classes, but it would be nice to pick one for a couple of them instead of them being stuck with what they get.

Just an idea, not really relevant to the story-line, but it would make the NPC's more customizable, especially later when they start to split up into separate squads.

I'd like to make a request for a mod that would do the following . . .

1) Double the size of the texture for Master Vash's head.

2) Improve the quality of the hair and eyes on that texture - keeping the color of both the hair and the eyes the same.

REQUEST:

Create a Force Power or Force-Related Feat for Jedi equiping blasters as their primary weapons.

• Similar to Targeting Feat and Precise Shot feat - maybe add +5 - +20 damage for I through III levels. 

Just a draft:

1. Jedi Paladin Level 1
  • Adds +1 to all saving throws
  • Adds +1 to accuracy
  • Adds Damage +5 Unstoppable
  • Reflex +1

2.  Jedi Paladin Level 2

• Adds +2 to all saving throws
  • Adds +2 to accuracy
  • Adds Damage +5-+10 Unstoppable
  • Bonus Feat : Weapon Specialization Blaster Pistol
  • Reflex +3
  • Class Skill: Stealth

3. Jedi Paladin Level 3

• Adds +3 to all saving throws
  • Adds +3 to accuracy
  • Adds Damage +12-+20 Unstoppable
  • Bonus Feat : Weapon Specialization Blaster Rifle
  • Reflex +5
  • Class Skill: Demolitions

Maybe make it so that if Level 1 is chosen, then the rest auto level-up at certain levels (Paladin Level 2 @ Jedi Sentinel/Guardian Level 8---------Paladin Level 3 @ Jedi Sentinel/Guardian Level 16). Whatever somebody deems fair. 

If it's easier, make it a default Feat limited to Sentinels and Guardians. 

• A plus would be creating a Feat called Master Close Combat, then make a prerequisite having Paladin Level 1 Feat. 

I don't know about anybody else, but both Atton & Mira are prime candidates...  :clap:

Just wondering, if I need help creating a mod, would it be best to request help here, request help directly from a modder, or make my request on LucasForums?

So, I have two requests for K1, where the first one kinda reduced itself to a bug fix after some research^^

1. Make the random sandpeople ambushers drop the sandpeople clothes again.

The reason I came up with this request is that when this bug occurs (not sure if that's always or only in some cases, but it seems to happen with vanilla installations too) you are forced to attack the sandpeople guarding the entrance to the enclave. First of all, that fight is quite annoying with the ever respawning enemies and second, it simply doesn't feel right if you're playing a light side character. The last time I played through this area, I didn't know it's a bug, so I thought a bit about what you can do and the first thing that came to my mind is that the sandpeople attackers should drop the clothing aswell. That'd be fine for light side characters who are defending themselves. But I also thought that maybe another way to get the clothing would be cool too: Something like you find a group of sandpeople who were attacked by Czerka mercenaries and only one of them is barely alive, so you talk to him (if you have HK) and can either kill him for dark side points or somehow convince him that you want to help the sandpeople, so he gives you some clothing and you can enter the enclave peacefully. That would obviously require way more work (including new lines for HK :/ ), but I still like the idea and if anyone wants to do something like that, that'd be really cool :D

But my problem could be adressed with the bug fix aswell, so that'd be awesome too, if someone went ahead and made this mod.

2. Add a cutscene where the Sith are banished from Manaan.

I accidently stumbled upon this request over on LucasForums and I really liked the idea, that after you find the star map you return and the Selkath court tells you that in your absence they reviewed the evidence you brought from the Sith base (maybe referencing the outcome of Missing Selkath) and then a broadcast would be shown where this new development is announced across Manaan. Afterwards, all Sith could be turned hostile, the Republic friendly and some friendly Selkath could spawn so that you can help to clear out the remaining Sith or they could simply despawn. Here's the original thread here for some more ideas: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196481

I think that this would be a really cool way to end Manaans light side storyline that would also somewhat mirror the dark storyline where you get banished.

• Like 1

Guest R2-X2

These ideas sound great to me, especially the Manaan one. :D

To add: I think that all Sand People with Gaffi sticks should drop them, too. :P

Hello !

I already posted this on Lucasforums but decided to try my luck with you guys :)

I recently found this model :

http://jkhub.org/files/file/1006-tos...uke-skywalker/

And I was wondering if it was possible to import it (the tunic) to TSL; honestly I tried to do it myself but as I have almost no skill at modding at all, I failed horribly. It was intended for my personal use, so I didn't contact the original creator yet. Although I would first like to know if it is possible to import the model and if anyone with the appropriate skills would be willing to do it.

Thanks !

Earlier today I looked at the sandpeople files and I'm pretty sure that I can make them drop their clothing myself, so I'll take back that request for now. But I still kinda like the general idea of having a non-fighting option to acquire them :)

@ R2-X2: As far as I can tell after my quick look earlier they all have Gaffi sticks as dropable items. My guess is that there is only a certain probability of this actually happening so that some won't drop them.

I was wondering, considering that, in TSL, your character is said to have fought in the Mandalorian Wars, could someone create the Republic armor from that era (seen below) for use, maybe as a personal set, in the game?

MandalorianWarsRepublicTrooper.jpg