Looks sweet! When can we get our dirty paws on this lovely mod? :D

Nice work on all involved on this. It'll start to be difficult what sort of skin packs to use.

J7s Force Fashion, this lot or 90SK retextures. Boy, spoiled we are!

I'll put up the K1 version friday afternoon, I think.

TSL version should follow on the weekend.

Also might set these models up to also replace the Council/Member body models seen on the Jedi NPCs.

Great work on those TSL robes, although I think that the Baren Do Sage is too bright and would look better as a burgundy. Is there no way to have these robes alongside the vanilla?

Not unless I'd add new columns for a separate body type for all relevant appearances. Something like PMBO/PFBO or somesuch.

I'd like to have yours AND the vanilla robes too! Please consider it?

Not unless I'd add new columns for a separate body type for all relevant appearances. Something like PMBO/PFBO or somesuch.

Whaaat, is it possible to add a new body type?

Who... is SiC?

I have to re-check that, then. If it is possible, I would definitely need it. Last time I tried, the guy who was meant to wear the new model appeared in his undies, and all the characters' speed got doubled (pretty hilarious, but not perfectly what I meant...) so obviously I did something wrong...

Who... is SiC?

I have to re-check that, then. If it is possible, I would definitely need it. Last time I tried, the guy who was meant to wear the new model appeared in his undies, and all the characters' speed got doubled (pretty hilarious, but not perfectly what I meant...) so obviously I did something wrong...

SiC stands for Self Induced Coma. He does his texture mod TSL Textures Remastered among other things.

DP recently released his TOR HK models as a modder's resource, and I'm looking for people to help me finish them up and release them as a proper mod - http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2863503&postcount=79

Now, the models are there, but they're all in 3dsMax specific formats, which yours truly as a Blender scrub can't open.

Also, the ingame testing of HK-50 model revealed lack of metallic footsteps when he moves, like the original HK models have.

So, I'm officially calling people with more modelling experience than myself to assist here.

I'd love to help you but I have no experience with 3d modeling at all^^

One thing: Didn't he release all models as game ready variants? Or are those only some of the several variants he made?

Only the HK-50 style body is ready for the game. Since the Hybrid HK-47 design uses the same body model anyway.

HK-47 Classic and HK-51 are only in the .max files at the moment, and will need to be put through NWNMax to be made ready for the game.

I've also done a couple texture tweaks over the stock ones, mostly decreasing the overall shine of the body, brightening the eyes and upping the contrast of the entire body texture.

C9dx6Ys.jpg

Only the HK-50 style body is ready for the game. Since the Hybrid HK-47 design uses the same body model anyway.

HK-47 Classic and HK-51 are only in the .max files at the moment, and will need to be put through NWNMax to be made ready for the game.

I've also done a couple texture tweaks over the stock ones, mostly decreasing the overall shine of the body, brightening the eyes and upping the contrast of the entire body texture.

C9dx6Ys.jpg

YESS, that looks way more realistic. I like the blueish, cold steel look just so much better than the boring grey vanilla  look! One question, thats not ingame screenshots, right?

Are you able to maintain that quality ingame?

DP recently released his TOR HK models as a modder's resource, and I'm looking for people to help me finish them up and release them as a proper mod - http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2863503&postcount=79

Now, the models are there, but they're all in 3dsMax specific formats, which yours truly as a Blender scrub can't open.

Also, the ingame testing of HK-50 model revealed lack of metallic footsteps when he moves, like the original HK models have.

So, I'm officially calling people with more modelling experience than myself to assist here.

I have been following this mod over at LF for a while now and boy does it look good, even at this stage. Good luck with it Kainzorus Prime!

A little preview of the TOR HK texture tweaks, Currently applied to  Classic 47, Hybrid 50 and TOR 51.

Primary improvements include contrast, brightness and color correction of body paint and lights, as well as changes to envmaps - more pronounced imperfections and subtler shine, and a completely new envmap for HK-47.

mVQvwzg.png

6qdYQRV.png

XmtT7fh.png

• Like 1

Ooh, nice. I'm liking these a lot better than the current textures. They look really good, Kain.

YES!!! Finally...when the HK-50's and HK-51's claim to be upgrades, it's not just because they have shinier bodies...

Progress on the HK skins. I went ahead and made more variants, along with tweaking those DP thought of. Still thinking about HK-50 and 51 on classic body, and full TOR HK-47.

oiGMtL9.png

• Like 1