Sign in to follow this  
Hassat Hunter

Calling out all Red Eclipse Players!

@ Zhaboka; Hope to see you soon.

Let us know when you've made a char, it's name and class :).

I have recorded us doing the final battle of Directive 7 (though I screwed up and died mid-fight - decided to respawn at medcenter and boss was killed off-camera) and whole Battle of Ilum. I've only got ~50GB left on my hard drive, so not enough to record other flashpoints unless I delete/compress old videos (fraps files are huge!). I'll try to upload it for you sometime soon.

I always run FRAPS vids through Windows Movie Maker, and select

"save movie" "For high definition display"

Looks still crisp, but at a much reduced filesize.

Looking forward to see too how the battles went on your side (as I know mine :P )

I just started playing TOR tonight (Yeah, I got it back in November....)

This is my first MMO experience so I'm looking to play with my DeadlyStream peeps.

And yes, I play on Red Eclipse

I am f2p... do I need to subscribe to team up? I'm still learning how to play the damn game.

Name: VarsityPuppet (duh)

Class: Level 4 Jedi Knight (I know, pretty original, right?)

F2P can team up and can really do pretty much everything until lvl 50. It's at 50 when restrictions become annoying.

Anyway, I promised I'd upload video of us playing together. So here's me, Hassat and Wvs fighting the boss fight in Directive 7. I think it was our first run through that flashpoint, and as you can see I'm pretty clueless about what's going on (and I died twice! so boss died off-camera).

I'll have Battle of Ilum (which went better from what I remember) uploaded too sometime.

There are a lot of restrictions for F2Pers but grouping isn't one of them.

So anyway, I just tried talking to VarsityPuppet in-game and was completely ignored :P

Welcome to the Galaxy - I'll be adding you tomorrow (Darutin, level 14 Scoundrel (I've added everyone else who's put their names here as well, to make things easier if/when we form a proper Guild)).

Try Adding me as a friend I guess

I did. Before whispering you.

*Noticed I never game my character's names*

On the Republic side: Zbyl, Jedi Shadow, lvl 50.

On the Empire side: Lordzorkan, Operative, lvl... currently 28 but it can change at any moment.

i would join you guys but still having problems downlouding the patches :( broadband is so slow, why do i live in rural area :(

Not the first time, the first went way better, and here I died once... then saved the day (so... awesome vid ;p). Didn't recall wvs coming along 0_o

Looking forward to me looking stupid once more in the Battle of Ilum (cause I definitely looked like that :()

Do I have to finish all of my Tython stuff before I'm available to group with you guys? Pretty much only me and my brother were able to group via our laptops.(Because we're both starting new)

I told him to join Red Eclipse so we would be able to hang with my DeadlyStream bros at least though. Man, I'm excited.

I created a new Jedi Consular on Red Eclipse named "Emfour" but I likely won't have to join you all until the Gree thing in done on Ilum.  Busy trying to get Reputation points and it's not easy as I only have one level 50 player so I can't farm the Reputation.

Also, it looks like for players under 10, you can't get whispers from non-friends or group members.. or something idk.

Either way, I added Zbyl as a friend. Who else should I add?

Oh also I just spent 2 hours questing with this random Consular I met while fighting some Flesh Raiders.

I'm making a trooper today, gonna roll healer so I can keep you alive, so I guess I'll meet you on the fleet in a day or two.

You know what, I'll make a Republic tank and go up to level 10. Then we can group up for The Essels and Coruscant.

My Scoundrel (Darutin - I'm one blaster shot from my ship, I can fly to the aid of any of you new people shortly) is primarily a laser-jockey, but I know a few underworld healing tricks.