Sign in to follow this  
Hassat Hunter

Calling out all Red Eclipse Players!

Well once i finish my sith inquisitor i will probably run a trooper so I will roll him as a vanguard so we have a tank :)

I'm confused right now - should I make a healer or not? I'm okay with healing but it's sort of boring and I much more prefer being DPS/tank. Anyway, there is time until I get to choose my AC so let me know what is needed.

With all the new people I might as well make a new char too, after all, only finished 1/4 of the Republic storylines. Which do you guys need? Pick a type (DPS, healer, tank) and one of 3 classes. Only the consular isn't allowed :)

Hey HH, you can make a smuggler or trooper so that we pass Ord Mantell faster. My trooper is called Artakan and I'm entering Fort Garnik now.

Made a Vanguard today, now lvl 10, name is Kunegundaa.

Just finished running through the Essels with Mandalore, too. Not much of a challenge with him being 5 levels too high, not to mention flashpoint being easy to begin with.

• Like 1

Hell yeah - those Mandalorians didn't know who they were dealing with. And that Grand Moff is an utreekov - seriously, why would we surrender when we killed most of his troops and disabled all his security systems? Anyway, [insert continuation of this sentence here - I no longer know what I was going to say]

So VP is a knight so he'll probably roll DPS, you are a DPS (?), what class is Mandalore (although I already think I know the answer)?

I'm a tank. Or planning to be, it's lvl 10 so I could still go either way.

Mandalore is a DPS.

DPS = Damage per Second right?

That sounds like me. Although it doesn't look like I have any control over how I level up as a Jedi Knight. Does it depend on the profession I choose?

You are correct.

You choose advanced class at lvl 10, then depending on a class you have 3 skill trees to choose from, and depending on your skills you're gonna heal/tank/DPS.

Your two Advanced Classes are Jedi Guardian (heavy armour, one lightsabre, tank/DPS) and Jedi Sentinel (medium armour, two lightsabres, DPS). That's what I've gathered from the site, anyway.

That's correct. My advice is to choose the sentinel because it's easier and much more fun to play than the guardian. Also, choose your skill tree by looking at the abilities you get at the top of the tree. IMO making a hybrid isn't really effective, unless he's half healer/half DPS and even then you need to have better tactics than the average tank/DPS/healer.

Emfour - my Jedi Consular - is now at level 6.

As long as were discussing things that should be rolled, what crafting skills should we pick? We may as well have a nice variety of items that we can give each other so we can suit up nicely for missions. The level 50's can craft lower end items for the newbies. The new characters can choose crafting classes that the others haven't picked so there's a good varoety across the board. After all, we can't all pick Archaeology! So which crafting skills do you have for each of your Red Eclipse characters, everybody?

I've got Armstech, as I think it suits Corso pretty well (considering his knowledge of pretty much any gun you can find).

I had planned it so that I could craft anything within my own legacy for both my imperial and republic characters but the F2P restrictions messed up everything. Also, F2P can't send messages with items attached to them so that killed the crew skills for me. They are practically unusable right now. Anyway I kept only my crafting skills, all of the others are inactive - the 36 trooper has biochem and the 20 something sentinel has the skill that allows you to make crystals, forgot it's name.

To gain preferred status, you gotta buy something from the site. And since I don't have a credit card and my parents aren't willing to give money for a game... I think you get the picture.

Almost done with Ord Mantell and seeing as how many DPS and tanks we have, I'm gonna roll a commando healer.

EDIT: Waiting for you guys on the fleet.

I'm on the fleet as well so if you guys want to make a group for Esseles/Coruscant (levels 10+), let me know.

By the way you phrased it I figured you were an ex-sub. Then you get preferred status automatically.

You're not?

Nope, I'm ex-trial, that's where I got the characters from.

Anyway, how much of you guys are on the fleet? I've counted 7 people so far - Mandalore, VP and his bro, HH, SH, zbyl and me. Did I miss anyone?

My Red Eclipse character is not at the fleet yet. If I play TOR this week, it will be on my regular server doing Gree stuff up to the 26th.

Anyway, how much of you guys are on the fleet? I've counted 7 people so far - Mandalore, VP and his bro, HH, SH, zbyl and me. Did I miss anyone?

HH isn't on the fleet either, his only characters are 50 and 30 on empire side... Mandalore is way ahead (he was level 15 when I last played with him). Leaves me, you, VP (or are you still on Tython?).

Origin worlds can easily be finished in a few hours, though, so even if someone is still on Tython (like SH), or hasn't even started yet, shouldn't take too long to get to lvl 10 ;)

Anyway, looking forward to playing with the rest of you guys, hope we can make it sometime soon.

i will be on soon, still downlouding, should be better soon  down here in wiltshire the goverment have put in fiberoptic and 4G mobile has just be installed