Stoney

What's restored in TSLRCM

Hey guys,

I just recently stumbled across this mod, I think it's time to dig out TSL again... looks really promising!

One question though (I hope it's not a dumb one xD ): What do the "Not Restored - Lord of Hunger's patch" notes in this list refer to? Does that mean I can get that stuff ingame with an optional patch for the mod? The Sion/Nihilus cutscene sounds especially cool.

I think those refer to Lord of Hunger's GenoHaradan mod.

Unfortunately, that mod is no longer being worked on.

Fortunately, Exile007 is finishing up his own mod to add back in the GenoHaradan:

http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/1212-the-genoharadan/

Not sure if it adds Nihilus/Sion. I think it does, but you need to ask Exile007 to know for certain.

Haven't heard about the mod for a while. Hope that's not bad news...

[R] The Handmaiden's Choice - Currently, Handmaiden does not say if she has joined the party on her own free will or of Atris's. When Brianna joins the party, she claims that she believes the Exile was right about going to war. Kreia believes her and tells the player that they cannot take her back.

Has anyone seen this? Can someone tell me how to trigger this event?

[R] The Handmaiden's Choice - Currently, Handmaiden does not say if she has joined the party on her own free will or of Atris's. When Brianna joins the party, she claims that she believes the Exile was right about going to war. Kreia believes her and tells the player that they cannot take her back.

Has anyone seen this? Can someone tell me how to trigger this event?

I'm not entirely sure what the line is, but an option you have is to question that, and Kreia mentions "We will take this servant of Atris with us...". Although I've mostly seen this with a female, using HH's mod, and I don't think that really matters, since I did see that scene with a male, and it went the same way when I chose that option.

What ever happened to the mira romance?

[R] Atton and Kreia's Plot - After Atton confronts Disciple on the message he sent to the Republic concerning his whereabouts, Atton goes to Kreia and asks her why he allowed the Republic Spy on board. Kreia tells Atton to wait and the time will come when she'll call upon him.

Ok. I need a little help to trigger this. I was able to get the 2 Atton/Disciple confrontation cutscenes, the Disciple/T3 message cutscene plus the atton confronts disciple about the message one.

Now, what do I need do to to get this last one?

Thanks for any help.

If you're playing as LS, maybe lose some more INF with Atton? Pretty sure that Atton has to be DS to trigger this

For the 'why allow a spy on board with kreia' just loose more inf with Atton, gaining more with Disciple.

For 'Atton to wait' just move on in the game...

For 'Atton to wait' just move on in the game...

Is this a cutscene or just a way to not go "all in" with their confrontation and leave it at that?

Anyway, thanks for the answers.

I'm not quite sure what you ask.

But it appears at the endgame, or not...

By the sound of your progression, it will ;)

I was just curious because I thought there was discussion at one point of bugfixing the bit where Atris would sick the Sisters on the Exile and they could be killed, and then Brianna would get pissed and attack. Though it is currently listed as NR, so I'm confused now. 

You need to have a high awareness, I think it about 18 on the awareness skill

LOL, I was like, "What Gran warrior?". The Gand is the Gand!

I would like to know if It can be made compatible to certain mods

[NR] Atris exposition - According to writer Chris Avellone, Atris was supposed to have two other cut-scenes in between planets.

Hm. Is this still NR? I did get some extra Atris cutscenes in-between planets. Or was there supposed to be even more?