Stoney

What's restored in TSLRCM

Do I look like some sort of xbox testing monkey?

Yes? ;)

Anyway, looking forward to the results of the Kreia test. Would be easy to replicate with KSE, but I guess it's a little harder than that for the X-box.

*opens up a crate of Xbox testing monkeys and sets them loose upon the forum.. :P

too damn funny

Hello all (new here). I'm wanting to know how many people have completed this mod without a hitch, because I've tried two playthroughs now and have had them both scuppered by bugs. The first one was not to bad because it happened at Nar Shadda, which was the first planet I went to (it was the Duros cutscene bug), and I fixed that by uninstalling the mod, getting to GO-TO's yacht, and then reinstalling it (probably not a great idea but for some reason I couldn't get the console to work). The second is significantly more furstrating because right near the end of the game the HK factory didn't trigger properly despite it being completed in my journal and my having talked to HK about the sonic imprint sensor and killed three HK squads. I did the same thing as I had before (uninstall the mod to skip the section) and obviously broke my game. I didn't realise how important the HK factory was to the plot. To be honest, I'm just really frustrated because this mod is so great but twice now I've had to completely reinstall TSL because of game breaking bugs. I'm considering trying one last time with nothing by the new 1.7 version installed, but I'm not sure if it's worth having 20+ hours of gameplay come to a massive anti climax again. How can I make sure that I don't encounter these bugs again?

Cheers, Kiran

Do I look like some sort of xbox testing monkey? Most sound files I've found are already present in the PC version. If I find out otherwise, someone at DS will be the first to know.

I can kind of help out a little with this, I've looked before(had a modded xbox) and never found any "new" stuff that wasn't already known. I was hoping for some M478 stuff at the time that may have been missed.(no such luck though) :)

one of the restored conent wasnt there for me, i got up to the bit where kreia gose to telos from dantooine, but she didnt take the ebon hawk to telos leaving the player to find an alternate way to get there, wasnt she meant to take it in the restored content?

Guest bendarby24

No, that was not restored. There wasn't enough data

Edited by Sith Holocron

oh, ok, then why is it up there saying it was?
Where is this written (so that they can correct-it...)?

Hi TSLRCM Team,

thank you very much for this Mod, it realy helps this great crippled game

to make better sense and become more polished.

I have a question about if it’s restored by TSLRCM 1.7 or not:

@zbyl2: You made a small mod about GOTO's Yacht back in 2008:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/G0T0s_Yach_Restoration;91313

DESCRIPTION: This mod restoring few thing on G0T0s Yacht.

Content Restored in my mod:

1. After conversation beetwen Jedi Exile and Goto, your party member must fight with HK-50 droid.

2. Few new line in dialog with Twin Sun. Only if you have Atton as Party Member on Yacht.

3. Goto activate self-destrouct sequence.

4. New Zhug Brothers on Yacht, you can talking with them.

Is this part of the actual TSLRCM 1.7 or not?

- And if not:

- is it compatible with 1.7?

- will it be part of a future release or does it not fit in the TSLRCM concept at all?

Sorry if this is already questioned or answered somewhere else around here...

I didn't find any info about it (not in the this is restored thread nor in the readme of TSLRCM 1.7)

With best regards

Spawnkiller

Edit:

UPS found it sorry...

[R] Time to abandon ship! - When the Bounty Hunters appear on Goto's vessel, Goto makes note of them and says it's time for him to take his leave. Also, HK-50s were supposed to be among the bounty hunters there. As well as more Zhug brothers (where the PC can gloat about killing them on Dxun)

not sure it was part of it but it sound like:

[NR - Lord of Hunger's patch] Genoharadan are none of the bounty hunters' concern - One of the Zhug brothers will mention that the Genoharadan are also after the Exile during their meeting with Goto, and so Goto commands them to ignore them and says that they aren't of any concern.

thx anyway

Spawnkiller

Edited by Spawnkiller

Lol, seems like you found out :D but yes, this part seems included...

Hey all, am having a bit of trouble with the "Atton's Grudge" part.

I had him as lightside because no matter what I did, he would not stop clinging on to me. So, I used the KSE to reduce his influence and good/evil, so the cutscene might happen. If it does, where would it happen at?

Would it be possible to restore the missing TXI files?

I don't think they should work on any more restored content. They really need to work on integrating the content into the game and bug fixing. Getting everything to integrate well should be there first priority. Atton's death scene is a good example. I think it should be moved to the room where he fought sion and the PC should remain crouched the whole time.

Guest SiZo

You should restore the ending where you leave the ravager without placing the cores. I want to watch Grenn blow up. muhahaha

It wouldn't make any sense because how do you expect the exile to be able to travel to Malachor V with an exploded Ebon Hawk? (Since the ship is docked on Citadel Station while it happens). Before you say anything, yes, originally, there must have been a ship on Ravager being able to travel through hyperspace, but I assume there is no cinematic video left which would show a ship like that travelling to Malachor (only the ebon hawk one remains) and many many cut-scenes which would pop in after the destruction since it'd seem very odd that Citadel Station gets wrapped up and you just take a ship without knowing the reaction of the Republic to the scene, especially Carth's. So in short, it wouldn't fit the game at all. (I would also like to see it, but the circumstances are completely cut)

It wouldn't make any sense because how do you expect the exile to be able to travel to Malachor V with an exploded Ebon Hawk? (Since the ship is docked on Citadel Station while it happens). Before you say anything, yes, originally, there must have been a ship on Ravager being able to travel through hyperspace, but I assume there is no cinematic video left which would show a ship like that travelling to Malachor (only the ebon hawk one remains) and many many cut-scenes which would pop in after the destruction since it'd seem very odd that Citadel Station gets wrapped up and you just take a ship without knowing the reaction of the Republic to the scene, especially Carth's. So in short, it wouldn't fit the game at all. (I would also like to see it, but the circumstances are completely cut)

Your companions could take the Ebon Hawk to the Ravager to pick you up. Yes there is no cutscenes but you really don't need them.

Guest bendarby24

no what could happen is you leave the ravager with out put the cores in the traget sites you get to telos you see a cut seen of it being shot down and it crashes into telos and you see the planet blow up and in the explosion the ebon hawk just escapes.