Stoney

What's restored in TSLRCM

Guest Senka

Well I got it. But there is no battle between Atton and Disciple, only blah-blah-blah... I'd like to know who won! :confused:

Though it wasn't always perfect. Exactly what are the requirements for this particular action to be possible?

Also, it would be beyond great if anybody could make a video of this attack for 1.8.

Edited by MrPhil

Guest plasma890

Though it wasn't always perfect. Exactly what are the requirements for this particular action to be possible?

Also, it would be beyond great if anybody could make a video of this attack for 1.8.

I did it on my most recent playthrough. After hearing that they are bullying the refugees, you have to enter into their compound peacefully and begin talking to the leader. Persuade him to stop bullying the refugees, and then he will mention the exchange, then I used Force Persuade to convince him to attack. After that, all of the Serocco disappeared (which didn't make sense to me, I'd think that armed veterans would destroy gamorreans).

Guest Astor

Has the unique texture for the leader of the refugees on Nar Shadaa been restored? For some reason it was replaced with the bog standard 'old ginger dude with beard'.

Ehm, it already does. Since... 1.4.

I thought there was a cutscene that was supposed to be created for this . . .

Has the unique texture for the leader of the refugees on Nar Shadaa been restored? For some reason it was replaced with the bog standard 'old ginger dude with beard'.

Ehm, it already does. Since... 1.4.

(big case of Deja Vu)

Annnnnyway, back on the subject of the Serocco/Exchange, you guys did read the 1.8 fixlist in the "1.8 update" right?

Although, yes, alas, there is no cutscene. And looks like it never will...

HH, don't you remember TSL RCM has a long story of making patches to their version? :P

What prevents 1.8 to be done and that a patch with this precise cutscene be done afterwards?

If you want to wait 4 more months for 1.8, just for that scene.

(busy with M4-78, remember)

Enter VarsityPuppet, who shall attempt to compose a scene of the Serrocan attacking the exchange.

• Like 1

What prevents 1.8 to be done and that a patch with this precise cutscene be done afterwards?

The development team saying "we're done with it"?

But that all depends on VP now of course.

VP, you're our only hope... bzzz... VP, you're our only hope. :P

Guest phenex

PR] It is time - Kreia was supposed to come on board the Ebon Hawk and tell Atton that it is time for them to leave for Malachor (or Telos since she stops there first after Dantooine). Kreia takes the Ebon Hawk from Dantooine to Telos. Player is forced to find an alternate means of transportation to get there - Restored; Kreia taking Atton, not the rest.

is this not showing up for anyone, cause atton is still onboard the ebon hawk after i leave the enclave.

[R] Atris' absence- Brianna is supposed to arrive somewhat earlier, during the meeting and ask Kreia what was going on. She looks into the chamber and notices that Atris is not present and wonders why. She realizes Kreia is evil.

I didnt see this pop up either during the enclave scene is this only on a male exile?

[R] Visas's involvement - Visas notices Kreia is evil. After Kreia goes attacks player or masters, Kreia asks her to take her to Nihilus.

krea only choked visas here but i dont remember her asking to taken to nihilus.

Guest SiZo

1. [PR] It is time - Kreia was supposed to come on board the Ebon Hawk and tell Atton that it is time for them to leave for Malachor (or Telos since she stops there first after Dantooine). Kreia takes the Ebon Hawk from Dantooine to Telos. Player is forced to find an alternate means of transportation to get there - Restored; Kreia taking Atton, not the rest.

is this not showing up for anyone, cause atton is still onboard the ebon hawk after i leave the enclave.

2. [R] Atris' absence- Brianna is supposed to arrive somewhat earlier, during the meeting and ask Kreia what was going on. She looks into the chamber and notices that Atris is not present and wonders why. She realizes Kreia is evil.

I didnt see this pop up either during the enclave scene is this only on a male exile?

3. [R] Visas's involvement - Visas notices Kreia is evil. After Kreia goes attacks player or masters, Kreia asks her to take her to Nihilus.

krea only choked visas here but i dont remember her asking to taken to nihilus.

1. I think it happens only if you have low influence on Atton.

2. It's glaringly for male characters. (you don't have Handmaiden in your party when playing as a female character)

3. Can't comment on this. Though if it were restored, it wouldn't make a lot of sense anyway, considering what happens afterwards.

Guest phenex

1. I think it happens only if you have low influence on Atton.

2. It's glaringly for male characters. (you don't have Handmaiden in your party when playing as a female character)

3. Can't comment on this. Though if it were restored, it wouldn't make a lot of sense anyway, considering what happens afterwards.

1. well i had max influence on all my companions as i am really ocd when it comes to rpg's so i guess ill just have to not make him a jedi and see what happens.

2. I was playing as a female exile so i will check it out as a male and see what happens.

3. I was thinking the same thing so shouldn't they say that it would fall under [PR] since visas does come out there but doesn't lead Krea to nihilus.

Guest phenex

[PR] It is time - Kreia was supposed to come on board the Ebon Hawk and tell Atton that it is time for them to leave for Malachor (or Telos since she stops there first after Dantooine). Kreia takes the Ebon Hawk from Dantooine to Telos. Player is forced to find an alternate means of transportation to get there - Restored; Kreia taking Atton, not the rest.

I just tried this with atton low influence and still he is aboard the Ebon Hawk. Can someone tell me what the prerequisites are to trigger this event?

[PR] It is time - Kreia was supposed to come on board the Ebon Hawk and tell Atton that it is time for them to leave for Malachor (or Telos since she stops there first after Dantooine). Kreia takes the Ebon Hawk from Dantooine to Telos. Player is forced to find an alternate means of transportation to get there - Restored; Kreia taking Atton, not the rest.

I just tried this with atton low influence and still he is aboard the Ebon Hawk. Can someone tell me what the prerequisites are to trigger this event?

It's the Atton/Disciple confrontation... and runs later on in the game...

Perhaps someone could use FRAPS to show exactly what needs to be done to get both the Kreia scene with Atton and the confrontation scene between Disciple and Atton. That would simplify matters, wouldn't it?

Guest phenex

[R] Gerevick's Plans - Gerevick is supposed to contact someone inside Khoonda as the Exile eavesdrops. Presumably about how the Exile showed up and the threat to his claim on the dead salvagers in the Enclave.

Has anyone seen this? and when does it trigger because a friend and I have played with 1.7 and it has not showed up for either of us.

It only plays if you let the mechanic at the dock know you're a Jedi (starting the "redemption" quest that way)...

Guest phenex

It only plays if you let the mechanic at the dock know you're a Jedi (starting the "redemption" quest that way)...

thx a bunch