Hassat Hunter

Update on 1.8

How many planets are there again? :P

The same as the original, but after 1.8, M4-78 EP will come out. (But unknown after how long.)

Stupid Telos HK's... they appear fixed each time, yet still they wont probably trigger.

So I was again, faced with triggerless HK's. Though this time I am 98% sure I found the cause and fixed it.

Current theory; The trigger seems to launch the convo and delete itself even when the HK-50's where not there. So made it not do that, and instead wait till it noticed HK-50's existed in the module...

Can't really test it though (stupid .git files) unless you all want me to do another full run after this one (yeah, I wouldn't want so either...) :P

Question about Opo Chano - is the scene with him on Nar Shadaar restored content, and him turning up in one of the rooms on the Docks the solution for the cut content?

Maybe there's more unrestored stuff hidden in the x-box files than there is in the PC version because it was released first and maybe they removed some of it upon making the PC version.

Yes, and... I have no idea what the second section means.

As for my run, I seemed to have run into the "black Dantooine (601)" bug other seemed to have had. No idea why. It's not like I did something out of the ordinary there. I can load it again by putting 601dan.git in my override (resetting the module, and allowing it to load again), but it kind of bugs me I have no idea why it happened. And as such, am pretty powerless to fix it. It's often hard fixing issues when you know what the cause is, it's impossible if you don't even know that... :censored:

Atleast I can continue on though...

Maybe there's more unrestored stuff hidden in the x-box files than there is in the PC version because it was released first and maybe they removed some of it upon making the PC version.

According to VP, not really. Though the HK Factory and M4-78 where not shipped with the PC version. Though we obviously can play them on the PC now :)

Also, apparently TSLRCM hit the 98th place in popularity (of 17,199). Or so the banner mentioned to me in my face when I loaded the site.

The "rank" thing in statistics? Any idea how is that thing calculated? It says we're 42 of 17,201, which seems awfully high. Not that I'm complaining...

Based on hits I think.

It's that high now due to the news, pics and vids I uploaded recently. It probably drops under 100 again in a few days...

According to VP, not really. Though the HK Factory and M4-78 where not shipped with the PC version. Though we obviously can play them on the PC now :)

So wait, you're saying the HK factory and M4-78 were extracted from the X-box version or were they just simply remodeled? Apparently at least the HK factory still exists within the x-box files.

Great news, indeed. Can't wait. :-)

Still one issue I want to ask about:

I don't want to sound ungrateful (and I totally don't mean any disrecpect to you, zbyl2) and maybe someone mentioned before me, but I don't like the music of re-created Sion's arrival to Peragus cutscene not one bit. The original music called "Peragus Infiltrated" playing the entire duration (

) was very scarry and gave me the creeps. New music with the Darth Nihilus (quite illogically) theme playing when the camera skips inside the Harbinger, is nowhere near that scarry. To me, this is a very horror atmosphere-breaking thing and the very reason I previously didn't employ this Zbyl's fix (the greatly fixed Republic corpses gave me goddamn dillema, but I always chose the preservation of the great horror atmosphere albeit with wrong bodies lying around). My question is: Is it firmly decided to incorporate the corrected Sion Arrival scene with annoying Nihilus theme to TSLRCM 1.8? Won't it be a separate mod once more? I know this can make a flame and I don't want to do that but this is the way I feel it and sure I am not alone. Thanks.
  • Like 1

Would it be possible to make

Atton's closing dialogue (assuming he beats Sion) fade out? In the current one he just abruptly stops talking and the ending scene plays. It's sort of awkward and un-cinematic.

Would it be possible to make

Hmmm, it's already set to fade. Not sure why it doesn't... should be easy to fix.

Today's work...

305NAR; "so we have something in common. How humorous" of Visquis had 'mocking_laughter' as VO. However Quarren don't have that (normal laughter neither). So made it a generic comment just so it'll have VO.

303NAR; Further updated hanapt. Kreia force pushing Hanharr is now shown on screen instead of off-screen (OE actually added that, but it never showed... *sigh*). Delay made slightly longer for it to work properly.

351NAR; Smoothed out dissapearing HK's with HK-47 in the party. They still dissapear in sight, but faster and less apparent.

301NAR; Hearing Nar Shaddaa for the first time can no longer happen if you're Atton at that moment.

201TEL; Apparently my HK-"fix" only fixed it since the .git in override spawned a new trigger. It gets destroyed even without HK, which means it's gone by the time you generally spawn them. Added a fix for that, hopefully this is the final time I have to fix it, and this works properly :).

Override; Fixed "does player have force choke?" script looking for entirely the wrong power... (used for disciple, maybe more...)

Override; Improved animations on Disciple choking scene.

003EBO; Improved Atton-Disciple cutscenes.

Override; Actual meditation when learning meditation with Disciple.

601DAN; Fixed http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/376-bugs-and-minor-inconveniences-with-tslrcm-17/page__st__680__p__14914#entry14914 by having the turrets use a fixed camera point.

602DAN: You could try to Force Persuade Azkul without having the power (it also checked for "mind trick". Don't think that's a proper substitute). Fixed.

602DAN: Took me far longer to find the script than I wished for, but removed Zherron from Terena's side when siding with the mercs. What with killing him outside and all...

601DAN; Fixed gamebreaking bug with fighting for Azkul with proceeding inside of Khoonda not triggering if you killed all militia, but not Zherron. Requirement for Azkul increased by 1, and gave Zherron also the script to raise it (so it can be one higher, and he HAS to die, and the game will proceed).

• Like 1

It just ends abruptly for me. I could probably just fix it myself if I could find the audiofile.

It just ends abruptly for me. I could probably just fix it myself if I could find the audiofile.

The last line spoken by Atton is named "904904ATTON014.wav"

If you need a decompressed version of the file, PM me Dan.

Great news, indeed. Can't wait. :-)

Still one issue I want to ask about:

I don't want to sound ungrateful (and I totally don't mean any disrecpect to you, zbyl2) and maybe someone mentioned before me, but I don't like the music of re-created Sion's arrival to Peragus cutscene not one bit. The original music called "Peragus Infiltrated" playing the entire duration (

) was very scarry and gave me the creeps. New music with the Darth Nihilus (quite illogically) theme playing when the camera skips inside the Harbinger, is nowhere near that scarry. To me, this is a very horror atmosphere-breaking thing and the very reason I previously didn't employ this Zbyl's fix (the greatly fixed Republic corpses gave me goddamn dillema, but I always chose the preservation of the great horror atmosphere albeit with wrong bodies lying around). My question is: Is it firmly decided to incorporate the corrected Sion Arrival scene with annoying Nihilus theme to TSLRCM 1.8? Won't it be a separate mod once more? I know this can make a flame and I don't want to do that but this is the way I feel it and sure I am not alone. Thanks.

I had this EXACT same problem. It was totally jarring for me, because I personally loved the horror feel that Sion's original music had. I switched Nihilis's theme with Sion's and renamed it for myself, but I was actually going to ask about this.

Nah, we also need at least a mod that resolves and brings closure to Bao-Dur's fate.

Agreement: That would be a marvelous thing. And if someone were to make it, I would certainly use it.

Addendum: However, the only problem would be placing the scene of the Iridonian's death. While many, including myself, claim it to happen while he is assisting unit HK-47, there is no known way for it to be known precisely. I'm no modder myself so I could be completely wrong, however.

I totally just posted the update in the wrong thread. So first old post from other thread, then new stuff.

I don't want to know how many time I had to load the Onderon Palace to fix those #%@#!$ exploding droids. But they're working again now.

Also, Kreia to Dxun Tomb works fine, as does Atton to Onderon. But since both kinda require 1.8 (and also 1.8's .tlk fixes many of the VO/ST mismatches which were still there) they're not going to be released until then... you'll have to do with this screen, and the one from 1.8 uploading just after that ;)

NEW STUFF

Best fixlog entry of the day (and maybe the entire pack);

650DAN; Fixed the ghost of Kreia lingering when visiting if all Jedi Masters are dead and you take her along inside. She's still there, she's just not visible anymore... :)

K2_00036.jpg

Hey there, few posts above, I asked a question but I guess it was probably overlooked.

I essentially asked if is it already firmly decided to incorporate zbyl's Sion arrival to Peragus fix to TSLRCM 1.8. Don't get me wrong here, it is undoubtedly better quality (and the corpse fix is just great), but the music is very atmosphere-breaking (usage of the Darth Nihilus theme when seeing Sion meditating is nowhere near that scarry as the original Peragus Infiltrated theme). I know it is essentially caused by splitting the original BIK video in two and it would involve re-cutting the appropriate music track, but could it be possible to leave it as a separate mod?

I know that for many people (including me) the changed music could be very atmosphere-breaking.

Anyway, thanks in advance for answering! Looking forward to the 1.8 release. :-)

Hey there, few posts above, I asked a question but I guess it was probably overlooked.

I essentially asked if is it already firmly decided to incorporate zbyl's Sion arrival to Peragus fix to TSLRCM 1.8. Don't get me wrong here, it is undoubtedly better quality (and the corpse fix is just great), but the music is very atmosphere-breaking (usage of the Darth Nihilus theme when seeing Sion meditating is nowhere near that scarry as the original Peragus Infiltrated theme). I know it is essentially caused by splitting the original BIK video in two and it would involve re-cutting the appropriate music track, but could it be possible to leave it as a separate mod?

I know that for many people (including me) the changed music could be very atmosphere-breaking.

Anyway, thanks in advance for answering! Looking forward to the 1.8 release. :-)

Don't bump the thread again or it will result in a infraction.

Technically, the thread cant be bumped, since it's stickied 0_0

And yes, the mods in, and no, the music wont change. Not sure what's "not scary" about the creepy Sith Lord arriving surrounded by corpses supported by music obviously implying he's a threat.

Why was this an infraction, he was re-asking a question that was overlooked or ignored; also what Hassat said... :unsure:

Technically, the thread cant be bumped, since it's stickied 0_0

And yes, the mods in, and no, the music wont change. Not sure what's "not scary" about the creepy Sith Lord arriving surrounded by corpses supported by music obviously implying he's a threat.

but why is the Darth Nihilus theme played for Darth Sion's arrival?

Sorry about that. I am not trolling, I simply thought my first post was overlooked (and easily it could be in the barrage of the cool updates). Also, thx for PM.