About This File
Handmaiden Player Head [TSLPort]
This mod adds TSL's Brianna/Handmaiden as a selectable-player head for females in KotOR/K1.
# Background #
This was attempted by request of KohlKatarn from DeadlyStream.
# About this Mod #
Inside this mod are 2 choices of installation:
- Main: Install TSL ported Brianna/Handmaiden as a selectable-player head for females in K1, including her original portraits that are ported from TSL
- Optional: Install custom portraits to replace the original portraits that are ported from TSL
The textures are in TPC format and the portraits are in DDS format.
# Final Remarks #
This attempt was made easier with helps from DarthParametric's "Mira Player Head for K1" change.ini as the guiding hands; as without learning from his mod's setup, this attempt were not going anywhere lol.
Critiques, comments, suggestions, questions and any feedbacks for the next update are very much appreciated- just PM me or write a public message on my feed. And thank you! for downloading, and playing this mod.
Hope you enjoy the mod as much as I do!
Installation: Run the installer [TSLPatcher.exe].
Uninstallation: Replace the installed files with the files that are stored in the 'Backup' folder.
Compatibility: Will be compatible with most mods that are in surface by now. Potentially not compatible with other mods that tries to replaces the model, textures, portraits and messing with 2DAs rows of this installation.
Redistribution: You can redistribute this mod or re-release it on any website as long as it meets their requirement; you don't have to ask for permission, but I do appreciate all the kind intention. Also, if you are planning to use the assets from this mod to a mod you will be developing, don't forget to give credits to BioWare, Obsidian Entertainment, and LucasArts as inside this mod are their base assets. Anyway, credit to me is always a welcome, welcome.
- DarthParametric for past-present knowledge which allows me to create any customs for the game
- KohlKatarn for the idea
- Dark Hope, VarsityPuppet, redrob41, Sithspecter, JCarter426, Kexikus, Salk and Sith Holocron for being inspirational
- Elwood288 for without his porting discussion I'd have never learnt about it
- Fred Tetra for the 'amazing' KotOR Tool
- bead-v for MDLedit
- Chuck Chargin Jr./ndix UR for MDLOps
- ndix UR again for tga2tpc
- JCarter426 for resource of K1Supermodels that were used on the attempt
- Darth Sapiens and Paul Ste. Marie for Bioware's DDS Compression Kit
- stoffe/Fair Strides for TSLPatcher
- BioWare, Obsidian Entertainment and LucasArts for KotOR and TSL
- All streamers on DeadlyStream
- All modders either active or inactive
- DeadlyStream for a place to hangout and to discuss
- Featured in the screenshots is Dak Drexl's "Dak's Endar Spire Retexture"