Sign in to follow this  
JediKing94

[Mod Request] New Head Mod For KOTOR 2 From Fan Art Work

I don't think that anyone would be willing to make this mod for me cause no one has ever accepted my mod requests before and I'm aware that this game doesn't have a big modding community at least from what I've seen but it never hurts to ask so can someone please make this head from a fan's beautiful artwork for KOTOR 2? I don't know much about modding so I don't know if its possible to make a custom head like this or not but if anyone is willing to give it a try I would greatly appreciate it.

[Note] - This amazing art work was not done by me and I don't know who did make this but credit goes to that person. 
476414571_42da72598478a0c3027dd443ba4379a4(3).jpg.d4f8963f3557670ef22340f808f435d9.jpg

Edited by JediKing94
  • Like 1

By the way If nobody wants to do this mod for me then that's ok I won't complain and if I'm to be honest I have made a mistake of complaining before and I've gotten alot of hate from alot of people and besides I know it was very stupid of me to do that so if no one ever wants to make this mod for me then I will just move on however if someone is willing to do this mod for me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Modelling takes quite a bit of time, you would probably be better off just using one of the many custom heads available, or possibly finding one that looks similar and recolouring the hair.

It might also be beneficial to wait for more than a whole day to see if anyone answers your mod request, perhaps a week, or a month? People do have their own lives to live ( not me ) and some people only stop in here from time to time.

There are quite a few tutorials available for modelling for kotor, perhaps you could give it a go yourself?

• Like 1

I am aware that it takes lots of time for someone to answer my request I get that and you are right I could do this my self if I knew how to do it but thing is I don't and even if I did I know for a fact that my mod would look like a baby trying to draw for the first time and I'm not quite wiiling to go through hell trying my best to get this mod to look great even though I know it never will that's why I have no choice but to rely on someone else and like I said in my post. 

18 hours ago, JediKing94 said:

If nobody wants to do this mod for me then that's ok I won't complain

3 hours ago, JediKing94 said:

my mod would look like a baby trying to draw for the first time

Eh, I remember that one of the first posts on this site was to request someone to port a model of ROTJ Luke Skywalker that was posted on jkhub.org. That request wasn’t answered so I decided to go ahead and give it a try with zero knowledge of 3D.

After multiple failed attempts, I eventually succeeded and proudly released my first mod ever. In doing so I discovered a passion for 3D and made it one of my favourite hobbies. I made a huge amount of progress in those last two years or so. Granted I release something only whenever a unicorn gets sacrified, but that’s because I keep improving my workflow and technique and so previous projects become outdated. Anyhow I’ll always encourage people to have a go at it and I’d gladly point whoever asks towards some useful free resources that helped me learn 3D art from scratch.

As for your request, I didn’t answer yet because I want to commit to finishing my current Duros overhaul mod (not forgetting all my RL responsibilities). Even then, I don’t want to make any promises or commitments, but if the mood strikes me, I’m leaving the door open to it.

• Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

32 minutes ago, Stormie97 said:

Eh, I remember that one of the first posts on this site was to request someone to port a model of ROTJ Luke Skywalker that was posted on jkhub.org. That request wasn’t answered so I decided to go ahead and give it a try with zero knowledge of 3D whatsoever.

After multiple failed attempts, I eventually succeeded and proudly released my first mod ever. In doing so I discovered a passion for 3D and made it one of my favourite hobbies. I made a huge amount of progress in those last two years or so. Granted I release something only whenever a unicorn gets sacrified, but that’s because I keep improving my workflow and technique and so previous projects become outdated. Anyhow I’ll always encourage people to have a go at it and I’d gladly point whoever asks towards useful some free resources that helped me learn 3D art from scratch.

As for your request, I didn’t answer yet because I want to commit to finishing my current Duros overhaul mod (not forgetting all my RL responsibilities). Even then, I don’t want to make any promises or commitments, but if the mood strikes me, I’m leaving the door open to it.

Understandable RL responsibilities should be everyone's first priority and as for your Duros Overhaul mod that should also be your priority as well and if even then you still don't feel up to it that's ok with me as well hopefully somebody out there would be more willing but like any true Jedi I must have patience.

26 minutes ago, Sith Holocron said:

The hairstyle for Luxa might be a good match but not the head itself.

Maybe to some people but not to me and I don't want to sound picky and I mean no offense when I say this but short haired women isn't exactly my thing.

Looks a bit like short haired Viking Jedi Ashlee Simpson, short hair, still quite nice.
I have a long haired girlfriend, love it, I understand.
Do understand that long hair simply isn't possible in most games, especially these older games. Even much newer games can't do it properly. Yeah, you're picky on that part, join the club :)
Feel free to request a reskin of an existing model/texture:

1 hour ago, Effix said:

Looks a bit like short haired Viking Jedi Ashlee Simpson, short hair, still quite nice.
I have a long haired girlfriend, love it, I understand.
Do understand that long hair simply isn't possible in most games, especially these older games. Even much newer games can't do it properly. Yeah, you're picky on that part, join the club :)
Feel free to request a reskin of an existing model/texture:

Ok fair enough. How about having PFHC02 head from KOTOR 2 have the hair style from PFHB02 from KOTOR 1 but Blonde? I know it would look similar to PFHC05 head from KOTOR 2 but the hair from PFHB02 from KOTOR 1 looks slightly different in terms of style and I honestly like the head from PFHC02 better from KOTOR 2 I mean if everyone feels that my mod request would be just too much then at least give this a shot all you really have to do is combine the PFHC02 head from KOTOR 2 with the hairstyle from PFHB02 from KOTOR 1 and just change the color of the hair to blonde.

PFHC02.jfif PFHB02.jfif

Edited by JediKing94