Sign in to follow this  
Spawn NPCs? (SWKOTOR)

Hello,

I had a question. Is it possible to do spawn NPCs / Ennemies on SWKOTOR2/1 ? I've been looking since 3/4 days but nothing ... 0 mods ... nothing :(

I'm not sure I understand the question correctly but yes, it is very possible to spawn creatures in the SW:KotOR 1 and 2 games.

What kind of mod were you looking for?

5 hours ago, Salk said:

I'm not sure I understand the question correctly but yes, it is very possible to spawn creatures in the SW:KotOR 1 and 2 games.

What kind of mod were you looking for?

Can ou give me a link or something for this mod ? ^^ Yes i want spawn NPC, like Mandalorians ... or Sith Troopers etc ... etc ...

There are a couple of "armband" mods out there that allow you spawn some npcs, for example this one: https://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-aid

I myself am using a custom armband for testing purposes based on the one given to me by fellow deadlystream member @ebmar, though it's not what you're probably looking for as it spawns a single npc only and for what you wanna do, you would have to exit the game constantly and edit the utc everytime you wanted something different, which implies that in your "sandbox battles" npcs would start engaging before you could get everything set up.

There is no simple 'spawn npc' command I'm afraid.

• Light Side Points 1

1 hour ago, TK-664 said:

Hmmm it's ok for Kotor1 but don't work with Kotor2 😕 i'll use it for Kotor1 thanks you so much TK 664 do you have another armband like this ?

What are your mods? Additionaly, there is the possibility that your game language is the issue.

when i try a mod for see if he work my override folder is clean. So i put only 1 mod on my override folder. My game is Steam version in French

If you followed the install instructions correctly then I believe the language is the problem. It's not unheard of for certain mods to clash with non-English versions.

On 6/15/2017 at 7:23 AM, Malkior said:

Oh but, i don't understand english i need french game :') ! i don't know why on kotor 1 it's ok but not kotor 2

Wish I could help.

Just to be 100% sure you can change the language on Steam to English and try the mod to see if it works.

Ok so i change language it's work for warperhand mod ( but we can't spawn npc ) we just can add items and change look. so i try " call of aid " mod and i do this when i activate the shield : http://prntscr.com/rolgjv

ATM on my kotor1 all mod work ( and my game is in French ) and on my kotor 2 just one mod work ( and i don't care cuz we can't spawn npc x) ) Argggggggg why is so hard to found a npc spawner mod :(

Let's start over.

Why are you trying to spawn NPCs? Are you trying to get XP? Are you trying to get items and equipment? Are you creating a mod?

What, exactly, are you trying to do?

No it's just for me, for creating battles etc ... or add ennemies for more difficulty gameplay ^^ on K1 it's work

12 hours ago, Karma said:

Ok so i change language it's work for warperhand mod ( but we can't spawn npc ) we just can add items and change look. so i try " call of aid " mod and i do this when i activate the shield : http://prntscr.com/rolgjv

ATM on my kotor1 all mod work ( and my game is in French ) and on my kotor 2 just one mod work ( and i don't care cuz we can't spawn npc x) ) Argggggggg why is so hard to found a npc spawner mod :(

Call of Aid is a kotor 1 mod.

And the warpband definitely can conjure up npcs:

1aa.PNG.73c96813b806312067c868eb9597ba36.PNG

2zz.PNG.28ce6395006b61f21eb8871cc47f46d3.PNG

3z.PNG.4dfcea61c9c2e923ee3fad0d9c572643.PNG

4z.PNG.5be69a9956c315c56c6d2a29bad82249.PNG

6z.PNG.a66319f2f71a2cf4ca516592edab30e0.PNG

WTF i don't have the same mode cuz my mod can't spawn npc and i can't teleport me :o

That's quite impossible unless you messed up something.

This mod which i linked in a post above is for KOTOR 2. Did you follow the install instructions on the readme correctly?